Male HQ

Gangs In Singapore

shuarctt

Have u guys heard of any gangs in singapore? Just heard from a friend that there are 2 gangs in my area called AST and 369 respectively... Now i very worried one night i may get wacked as they often wack the wrong people.

So what should one do with such gangs? Report police?

Have u guys heard of any gangs in singapore? Just heard from a friend that there are 2 gangs in my area called AST and 369 respectively... Now i very worried one night i may get wacked as they often wack the wrong people.

So what should one do with such gangs? Report police?

(21) AST: Ang Soon Tong

(18) SKT or 369: Siow Koon Tong

(18) SYH: Siow Yi Ho

(24) AK: Ang Koon

(08) HLS: Hai Loa San

Triads from any 18 group secret society members can be very wild,they love to hit people anytime they want.In their triads,they don't believe it justice,as long as they don't like you,u will be in trouble.They even fight against themselves.So never ever offend them,u will not know what would happen to you.

Triads from 21/08 group secret society members are better,they believe in justice. And if your reason is right,they won't attack you.They will never fight against each other.

Triad from 24 group member,so far i know of a group that hangs up around Jurong and west coast area,these people love to attack other triads and most of them have offended other triads.

Just a reminder all,never scold vague language at anyone's parents and never stare at strangers.If you don't want to be a victim of any secret society triads,the above are 2 things you must not do.

If you happened to be a victim of one of these triad and you have the chance to escape,please report to the police.You can also report of any secret society activities around your area for the safety of the public.

Guest Guest01

Tot only during my secondary school days then this type of S.S very popular, then never hear people mention about it, why suddenly bring out this topics, believe most people almost forgotten about that

Tot only during my secondary school days then this type of S.S very popular, then never hear people mention about it, why suddenly bring out this topics, believe most people almost forgotten about that

Secret Society activities never ends,not in Singapore or anywhere else in the world.Just make sure you don't offend this people and you will be out of trouble.

Gangs are there..I remember an occassion when I was out with a friend on Saturday night.. We were passing by Mandarin Hotel on foot when suddenly out of no where, a few youngsters ran past us followed by a few more waving parangs., sticks, etc.. we were terrified... you have to be at the scene to experience the fear and shock... just do not know what these youngsters were thinking of

Gangs are there..I remember an occassion when I was out with a friend on Saturday night.. We were passing by Mandarin Hotel on foot when suddenly out of no where, a few youngsters ran past us followed by a few more waving parangs., sticks, etc.. we were terrified... you have to be at the scene to experience the fear and shock... just do not know what these youngsters were thinking of

So daring? In the mifddle of orchard road? my god!!!!!

• 3 weeks later...
  • Guest locked this topic