Male HQ

Beware When Getting Bj By This Guy

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

nearly midnite, took a stroll alone to the canal area after a snack at kfc at the stadium road. while enjoying the cool

quiet and serene environment, spied a guy standing near the

footbridge over the canal. approaching the footbridge, this

guy gave a nod and a smile. he started rubbing his crouch. i

stood still and he came forward, unbutton my pants,

squat/kneeled and gave me a blowjob. after comimg into his

mouth, he spat and went over the footbridge. on my reaching

my car, realized my wallet missing from my rear pocket. went back to the spot where my pants was dropped, but could

not find wallet.

then realized, this guy must have fished my wallet when

squatting to give blowjob.

he is in late 40s 1.75m and lean built comb back hair. saw

him on one occasion at fort road cp as well as the toilet

abt 300m away from cp

anyway no concrete proof that this guy took my wallet even

if run into him again

Guest Concerned

abt 300m away from cp

if run into him again

Consider this as the guy extracting some sort of payment from you for a service provided .

For your information, this guy probably if you meet him again, you will not know what to do with him . You blood will boil, but if you met him in Raffles Place what can you do to him, short of shouting, " he stole my wallet after sucking my ciao ciao " . And then everyone including you will be redfaced.

If it was the same person i kena'd last time you can probably find this Malay looking guy peddling at a stall in People's Park Complex selling China made bamboo and stone cushion, you know the type where small individual pieces are joined together to become a cooling mat that you sit and sleep on. The guy I kena'd dare to show his face there , working behind the stall on ground floor of People's oark complex atrium near the Indian money changer.

So how ?

If

Guest guest

Lesson learnt :Always put your wallet in the car or in your bag.

put money in yr car? u sure? later ppl smash the window screen. or some one will come to u and say u drop $2 at the back of yr car?

Guest Guest

If someone rob the belongings inside your car, then you would have said 'should have carried the wallet with you at all times.'

It's just luck lah. Or, dun anyhow let any stranger suck your cock next time. :)

Guest Guest

lawrencechua, you're jack of all trade, always have something to sell, some job openings to offer.

maybe u can sell some anti-theft wallets or offer to hv security guards there :lol::lol:

Guest Eric Moo

nearly midnite, took a stroll alone to the canal area after a snack at kfc at the stadium road. while enjoying the cool

footbridge over the canal. approaching the footbridge, this

guy gave a nod and a smile. he started rubbing his crouch. i

stood still and he came forward, unbutton my pants,

squat/kneeled and gave me a blowjob. after comimg into his

mouth, he spat and went over the footbridge. on my reaching

my car, realized my wallet missing from my rear pocket. went back to the spot where my pants was dropped, but could

not find wallet.

abt 300m away from cp

if run into him again

Serve you right..Better take it as a lesson and dun ever do it again.. :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

footbridge over the ...

not just this guy, I've had my pocket picked once and am now very careful. This was in a dark spot in Chinatown. My wallet was returned by a bus company - found (without all the cash, of course)at Jurong terminus! I suspect is was this short skinny dark Thai looking character.

There's a dark chinese chub I've seen in different cruise spots before. He'd pretend to lick you over your underwear and his fingers are going into your pockets! He's unlikely to be gay as he didn't seem to be too interested in doing the deed after chasing you. I whacked his hand and shoved him out of the cube at Raffles City.

Now, other than tissues, I have nothing in my pants. Remember the handphone too.

Guest alien

put money in yr car? u sure? later ppl smash the window screen. or some one will come to u and say u drop $2 at the back of yr car?

Put your wallet inside your glove compartment, dun think anyone will know there is money inside the car!

can i say that even till now you can't confirm that your wallet was stolen by this guy?

well, how if you accuse him?

is not that nice right?

just be careful next time,

maybe you can put your wallet in your front pocket when you have similar encounter

Edited by snowball

i had a similar encounter which happened many years ago ....

i just started work in raffles place after my army ORD - earning just a few hundred dollars a month ... :)

I went to a toilet during the lunch time ...all of a sudden, there was this young chub who came to my urinal, kneel down and wanted to suck for me ....

i was still very panic and trying to push him away .... he was very persistent and trying to suck me by force ...while struggling, he held on to my

backside with my pants ....during the struggle, he pickpocketed my wallet without my knowledge .... once he got my wallet, he quickly let go of me ....

i was very puzzled why was he so persistent at one moment and the next moment, he quickly let go and walked off leaving the toilet ... :unsure:

after he left not long, i then realised my wallet behind my pocket was missing ....when i dashed out, he was nowhere to be found .... :swear:

i went to the staircase and finally found my wallet with my IC and ATM cards still around but my sgd200 cash was gone....(luckily no credit cards at

that time) I nearly burst into tear as sgd200 was 'so big' which is my 1/3 of my monthly income during that time ...i carried so much money as it was near to

chinese new year and the money was to be used to buy cookies and new year stuffs :( when i reached office, i told my boss that i got pickpocketed without

telling him that it was actually my carelessness when someone wanted to suck me!

when my boss saw my eyes 'waterly', he quickly took out 2 sgd50 notes (total sgd100) and gave me to console me ....

i was just like a kid (i was then only 22 years old mah) feeling so touched and finally smiled though i was still

upset ...he pat pat my shoulder and asked me not to brood over it as it had already happened ....i will never forget such a good and generous boss :thumb:

thereafter, i was very careful when someone wants to touch me in the public or especially when someone striped your pants to your knee level. do not get

carried away - 'so shioked' and forget your dear wallet... :P

Edited by tampguy

this reminds me years back in at Jurong Point. Similar case this chub very persistent wanted to BJ me , kneel down and his hand searching for my wallet behind my pocket. Lucky i was very sharp and felt something not right then i push him away and rush out of the cubicle. Those who loves to get BJ be very careful of your precious belonging.

Guest Oom Cire

Serve you right..Better take it as a lesson and dun ever do it again.. :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

pretty sure your parents will be proud and grateful to you for your remarks becos

you sure have blessed with your new earned karma.

Guest Guest

It sort of happened to me once but by a young girl.

It was at Bugis when this pretty young girl suddenly rushed up and kissed me in broad daylight and the street was busy!!! But being gay has it's advantage this time because instead of being overcome by the flattering adoration, my mind was very clear and instinctively, my hand went to guard my wallet in my pocket. Then she quickly ran off, giving me the come-on look.

Her advantage was that I cannot shout molest or rape :swear: Those few strangers around me saw everything that happened really close up. They thought I should enjoy the free kiss and the attention of a pretty girl. It never occurred to them that I could be gay. Then they saw the funny icky reaction on my face like I was violated and they all started laughing.

If it was a handsome pickpocket, I would have taken the bait; hook, sink and barrel :lol:

This case seems different from another reported case I heard about. This woman pretended to stop a guy to ask something then purposely brush against a guy. She then loudly accused him of molest. From a short distance away, nobody could actually hear that she initiated the conversation. They could only see him turning towards her and then brush against her.

It may not look like molest but the body contact was enough. She demanded money for compensation. Luckily the guy though embarrassed, still kept his cool and agreed to go to the police station with her. That's when she suddenly ran off.

• Guest locked this topic