Male HQ

Missed Connections For Gay Singapore (No Doxxing Allowed)

chubaholic

Where: Fort Road car park

When: 17 Dec 2015 about 12-1am (Thur night)

Who: European guy, a bit plump, sniff poppers when sucking me in my car

Me: Chinese guy in a blue car

I was stroking myself and u stop by and watch. I stopped and u come on the car. And slowly suck me. It was so good that I cum fast.

Date: 19/12/15

Looking for the guy I met just now around 9pm at Bedok reservoir.

I told you my age and you were saying very young( I wanna clarify and explain it).

I put my phone in your bag// and you said you drove here?

Edited by Cresent19

20/12/15

Sengkang CC toilet

11+ am

Was supposed to meet up with a guy at the mrt station but he left the moment I arrived there. I then went to the toilet to use the urinal and theres this average-built chn daddy. We took it to the CC'S toilet where he sucked me. You said my cum was alot. Thank you for sucking me off good. If u r around here, I'd like to say thank you very much :)

1250pm, katong pool.

Caught a very brief glance of u while u were done changing n leaving the pool on a blue tee n grey shorts. U r abt 1.7m tall, perhaps in ur early 30s. Looking good n masculine! If u happened to notice at all i was in dark blue trunks.

Just saying hi!

Edited by auto85

Killiney Kopitiam

Changi Airport T1 departure transit lounge lv 3

17 Dec Thurs

around 5:30 - 6am

You are the stocky filipino guy cashier taking orders. From your uniform, I think you have a really yummy body and face. Your nametag says Robert, trainee.

PM me if you are here? :)

That awkward moment when you say goodbye and then walk in the same direction...

Wayne are you here?

You came to my office this morning to share with me some of your company's work. I don't know whether you did it on purpose but when you showed me a folder on your apple with your company's project, there's actually a "Trevvy" file in it. In the middle of our conversation, you answered a phone call and told the person on the other side in Chinese that you are in a meeting and will call back later.

Saw you today before 6pm at 527 Market Ang Mo Kio ave 10. You were buying mixed veggie rice next to a chicken rice stall. Then you move to buy soy milk. You were wearing a green army t shirt i think with a black PT short. Im wearing white t shirt n black berms

I was queuing for the soy milk then you walk pass and ask if i was queuing also. I didnt catch what you said so I jus stand there.

Hope you are here and reading this.

Date: 04 Jan 2016

Time: Ard 12.30 to 1.15pm

Venue: Hometeam Ns Bukit Batok

Saw you suntaning in arena black trunk with a red arena trunk guy. You stripped naked and put your trunk on the bench while showering in the first cubicle on the right side of the changing room. You got nice bods, tool and butt. Wanted to say hi to you but dunno if you keen. After shower you change into toot brief and a green tank. You carry a sling bag too. Msg me if you read this?

Bukit Batok Swimming Complex

4 Jan 2016 (Monday)

Around 6.45pm

You: Dark-coloured T-shirt & jeans, with a SEA Games bag

Me: Purple polo-tee and maroon trousers

Looking for the super buff guy who was changing into his trunks as I finished my shower and put on my clothes. We caught glances at each other, but I wasn't sure if you were interested. PM me if you're here?

Just trying my luck here. 

Where: Tampines interchange berth B5

Time: approx 940am

I was standing waiting for bus 20 while you were standing on the other side of berth B5. You were wearing light blue/white shirt Carrying a bag and two other items on both hands. Shortly after you went into bus 31's queue and boarded the bus. I was wearing a dark blue tee-shirt and black berms with a blue bag. We definitely made eye contact several times and I'm wondering if you're here, do pm me!

• G_M changed the title to Missed Connections For Gay Singapore (No Doxxing Allowed)