Male HQ

Missed Connections For Gay Singapore (No Doxxing Allowed)

chubaholic

14 feb 2016

3pm plus

Blk 131

you are waiting for the lift and believe u drive a grey pick up. You wear a tight fit top, grey jeans and boat shoe. 

And you have a tattoe on your left arm , we xchange eye contact and smile to each other.

i am wear blue top, brown berms and sports shoe. Hope to know you . Pm me if u are here !

Date: 15 Feb 2016

place: Delta Swimming Pool

time: around 2 pm to 3.45 pm

You were doing tanning while I was swimming my laps. I smiled at you and you acknowledged. Later I saw you at the shower area at around 3 plus. You were wearing a navy blue polo with beige Bermudas and carrying a North Face haversack when you left. I guess that you are rather shy. Wonder if we can be friends. If you are here, please pm me. Cheers.

Venue: Jurong point GV

Date/Time: 17/02/2016, Wednesday, around 2.10pm

Was buying movie ticket at the counter beside yours. You wore a spec and I was the one wearing black fbt singlet and short and wear spec. PM me or LINE me (ID: kiddox) if you're here :) would like to know you ;)

Edited by Dri
Guest stardustsxz

safra jurong

8.20pm-9pm

you were the meaty tanned guy in yellow slippers and carrying an amber Herschel bagpack. You wore a grey patterned trunks. I swam beside you.

saw you on Monday but I was alr about to hit the showers when you arrived. Are you here? I think you're real cute and would like to be friends :) 

Shogun Spa

16th February, Tuesday about 6pm

You were the chinese guy with a tattoo on your back, close to your neck. We passed by each other a number of times, ended up having fun together in the room upstairs.

You told me you live in AMK and have to rush for dinner. Told you it was my first time visiting and I live in hougang. We kept smiling at each other when we were changing. Let me know if u are here. :) 

Edited by ShadowRay

20 Feb 2016

330pm

True Fitness Suntec

You came into the VIP room while I was preparing for shower. You have a hot muscular physique. Surprised that you followed me instead of going to the weights area. We saw each other again in the steam room and you sat on my left. There were two other members there and the atmosphere was awkward at best. The guy sitting directly opposite me was observing my every move. I tried to steal glances and smile at you. When both went out separately for a breather I wanted to strike a conversation with you but they came in soon after. Then you left for the shower cubicles. I was trailing behind but you went back to the VIP room already. I last saw you in a blue singlet in weights area when I was leaving the gym. Please PM me. Thanks!

Novena Pet store

26/2/16

about 3:30 pm

You are wearing blue top , shorts and sports shoe with full tattoo on the right hand. With proper combed hair.

later you went to the pet store and left to the carpark, drove a white bmw convertible 

I am in checked shirt and berms who was in the same store, I am quite sure you are one of us. 

hope to hear from you. 

Weekday daily

Morning ard 830 and evening ard 1730.

We works in the same industrial building at yishun ave 7. We see each other a lot during morning work hour where we wait for the shuttle bus outside Yishun Mrt st and in office during off work hour. We always have eye contact, even when we pass by each other when I head to lunch. U works at A***ent. :)

You wear a pair of glasses. Im the skinny guy who always looks at u.

Not so sure if you are here. If u r here msg me

Today

Afternoon

bbdc

You were wearing red (almost maroon) long sleeve shirt and we had small talks throughout and you asked me where i stayed and my age. I think you're really cute. Bummed that I didn't get your name. Hope to bump into you again. Hit me up if you happen to see this.

xx

Date: 28 Feb 2016 (Sunday)

Time: Around 9-10am

Venue: Saint Gabriel Secondary School

You were playing soccer there and it was half time, so you came out for a smoke break. You sat at the entrance of the park smoking. We kinda exchanged glances though I don't think you will be here but I'm just trying my luck :)

Anyone frequents Saint Gabriel Secondary School on Sundays for soccer?

Date & Time: 3rd March 2016 | around 4.00pm ++

Venue: Jurong East Swimming Complex

Saw you at the far end of the cubicle, guess you were cruising while showering. You wander around with your wet white shorts, but left with black shorts and striking red shoes. I see you were lowkey observing me while I was showering... Hello from the other side lol. Didn't wanna show you too much plus you must've been in a rush. Thanks for the show. Hit me up sometimes ;)

Sounds a lil' crazy.

But to the cute guy who's singing and playing the guitar today outside Bishan Station / Junction 8

Your singing is great :) Please keep it up. Didn't get to read what's written on the whiteboard clearly.

Only recalled a word 'follow on..'... I would love to if it's instagram. Ahahaha!

Holy mama.

Date: 4th March 2016 (Friday)

Time: About 9pm

Vanue: Tang Tea House (Bedok)

A friend and I were sitting near the casier and you were the one that took our order. You were wearing green. We ordered Chrispy Noodle, Pineapple Fried Rice, drinks and some sides. You're cute! Do pm me if you happen to be here. :)

Date and time: 4 March (F), about 8pm

At Jollibee Changi Citypoint

I was queuing and you approached to ask what I wanted. You are a Singaporean staff but looked like Filipino. And after we just gave each other several short glances and smiles. Contact me if you are here? :)

Hi, you were in Army Uniform on Thursday (03 Mar 16) in CGH. U brought one of your men there for treatment. On your way to the car park, we met and you smile at me. That smile was so ..... I was in blue polo T. If you are the one and you are here, please PM me. Would like to get to know you.

Hi, you were in Army Uniform on Thursday (03 Mar 16) in CGH. U brought one of your men there for treatment. On your way to the car park, we met and you smile at me. That smile was so ..... I was in blue polo T. If you are the one and you are here, please PM me. Would like to get to know you.

Date|Time: 05-3-16 | 6+pm

Venue: Bedok Swimming Complex

Saw you at the change room/cubicle and guess you were 'eye washing' whilst about to shower. My friend was with me and you were showering in the cubicle next to my friend's. I just wanna say that you are quite attractive, am guessing you are of Eurasian descent? It was quite trying to look at you and manage a smile coz feel I shy. You change into maroon top and blue berm. If you're here, just wanna say hi and hope to see you again.

"When You Judge Another, You Do Not Define Them, You Define Your SELF" 

• G_M changed the title to Missed Connections For Gay Singapore (No Doxxing Allowed)