Male HQ

Missed Connections For Gay Singapore (No Doxxing Allowed)

chubaholic

This might be a long shot but worth a try. 

To the cute policeman who asked me about my particulars, thank you for making my night. You personally made eye contact with me the first time and even made a second trip down to ask about my paticulars. I know its kindda restricted with two of our mates standing there as well. Would love to know you better too. :)

Where: bukit batok interchange

When: 14th july

Time: 11:15pm

You: in your uniform

me: tshirt, berms and cap

To the cute policeman who asked me about my particulars, thank you for making my night. You personally made eye contact with me the first time and even made a second trip down to ask about my paticulars. I know its kindda restricted with two of our mates standing there as well. Would love to know you better too. :)

To the cute policeman who asked me about my particulars, thank you for making my night. You personally made eye contact with me the first time and even made a second trip down to ask about my paticulars. I know its kindda restricted with two of our mates standing there as well. Would love to know you better too. :)

To the cute policeman who asked me about my particulars, thank you for making my night. You personally made eye contact with me the first time and even made a second trip down to ask about my paticulars. I know its kindda restricted with two of our mates standing there as well. Would love to know you better too!

To the cute policeman who asked me about my particulars, thank you for making my night. You personally made eye contact with me the first time and even made a second trip down to ask about my paticulars. I know its kindda restricted with two of our mates standing there as well. Would love to know you better too!

Time: Today, Friday 15 July at around 4.15 pm

Place: Lot One

You were wearing a check shirt, black pants, with a black backpack, and Saucony shoes. Tanned, lean fit, with a short haircut.

Maybe you are from one of the army camps in the area.

I was in a dark tee, black pants, with a greenish backpack, and specs. Also short hair.

First saw you at the basement, you were buying a drink from a stall.

Then we went up on the same escalator.

You went into Cotton On on level 1 to browse.

I went in too to browse.

I crossed a shelf in front of you, sorry. Didn't really know what to do.

We looked at each other several times.

Then I went to try some clothes on, and in that short 2 minutes, you disappeared.

I tried, but I couldn't find you again.

If you are here, please PM me. You really were quite irresistible to me!

Date: 17 Jul

Time: Evening

Lowercase Cafe

To the cashier serving me with smile, you are cute and I like you good serving attitude.

I can't help to smile too when I look at you. I am the guy with another guy and gal ordering half pint of beer and two coffees. Do message me if you are here.

Lowercase Cafe

To the cashier serving me with smile, you are cute and I like you good serving attitude.

I can't help to smile too when I look at you. I am the guy with another guy and gal ordering half pint of beer and two coffees. Do message me if you are here.

Lowercase Cafe

Lowercase Cafe

Lowercase Cafe

Lowercase Cafe

17 Jul

Evening

Lowercase Cafe

17 Jul

Evening

Lowercase Cafe

FF Fusion - 16 July Saturday about 3pm+

Don't know how to describe you cause i only know you are cute :)

You came with another boy who is not chinese. Both of you work out separately but left together. You started at the weights lifting, then went to the machines and spend sometimes switching between crunches and the chest press machine beside it. You also went to the chin up station for some dips. Of course i guess working out is thristy so you went down to the dispenser for some drinks too a couple of times haha..

Nothing much here, just want to say you are cute. Of course only if you are here then you will know :)

Edited by KTeddy
  • G_M changed the title to Missed Connections For Gay Singapore (No Doxxing Allowed)