Male HQ

Missed Connections For Gay Singapore (No Doxxing Allowed)

chubaholic

Date: 17-06-2016 Time : 10 am - 11:30 am

Venue : EW bound train & traveling to ICA

Sported this hunky macho guy with army uniform that sit next me.

He is tall big built gorgeous and tanned looking like Malay with nice tattoo crafted on both his bulky arm. 

He puts on ear piece and blasted with music that so loud & it played  Mamdarin rock song ! Are you Chinese or mixed and you are awesome.

You alighted at Red Hill station 

if you are PLUS of BW and hope getting to know you in person.

Best regards 

18 June

Saturday Morning

Sports Hub

You were topless and washing your kayak and I saw you and with my running group. After that, I saw you in the showers changing. by then you were in your black briefs and changed into a red ACJC top. You were stealing glances and thence left together to NTUC FoodFare and you sat near me and my group. I think you're cute and I wanted to approach you and ask you if you're alright to help me out with an art project that I'm working for. If you're here, do pm me.

I'm in a red top with black reebok bag and blue shorts and tights.

Edited by Slimboy

18 June 9am

toa payoh central koufu

i was in dark blue shirt having breakfast near mee pok stall, and you were wearing white tee, ordering wanton mee

we exchanged glances a few times.

pm me if u are here

18 june 3pm

Bishan taxi stand opposite MRT

i alighted from the red car, and you thought it was your friend.

you were wearing singlet, and i'm wearing dark blue polo tee.

we exchanged smile.

PM me if you're here.

around 11:30pm...

we were both driving and came to a stop at the traffic junction along Hougang Ave 7 and Tampines Road. You were in a Black Car with windows all winded down as you had your cute doggy behind you... :) we finally went a separate way when you headed towards Bartley Road East.... any chance to find you here? :)

hi there...such a latecomer here.

meet this cute chn guy  many years back at  big hospital at OUTRAM  during eye check up.

both of us hit it off & when to the quite staircase you gave me one of the best BJ with your tiny mouth.

we did that twice during that one day..you asked me to finger that hole  ,it was so kinky and daring. left around 5.00pm.

lost connected with you...if you are here look me up.

Edited by sg indian here

Today at around 3pm at polyclinic. We were the only two ppl in the same waiting area. We made a few brief eye contact but i was too shy. Hahas. One in a million chance but if you are here pm me :) hope to get to know u

You: slippers and had an ankle accessory

Me: blue top wearing shorts and blue slippers

I know this is a long shot ... but I'm just going to give this a try.

Your name is Rashid. We dated a long time back, sometime in 1999. You live in Woodlands then and I have been to your place once to help you with your PC. You have been to my workplace also and we made out in my store room. You're dark, moderately hairy and you wear glasses. You are also quite the muscle bear back then. We didn't work out because I wasn't seeking a relationship back then.

If you are here, I would like to reconnect with you. If you do read this, get back in touch with me.

21 June 2016, 7pm

We both stay in the same condo in Katong. We used to bump into each other for quite a few times while waiting for the lift. 

Today i reached home early after work and wanted to have a quick swim before the sky turned dark. Around 7pm, we took the same lift. I was topless and wrapped a towel to cover my speedo and u were in dark red t shirt and dark colour shorts.

I dont think u will be here as i guess u r straight. But i still dont want to miss the one in a million chance. Haha. 

I have fallen for you since i joined the company for months. We are in the same dept and you are one of the managers. Always like your stylish and spiky hair, your hunky body underneath your smart office attire, your charming face, your sexy voice etc. 

We never talk to each other so far but we did exchange glances in the office sometimes. However, as my direct superior seat is just next to you, so everytime when i was having discussion with my direct superior, i would make use of the chance to peep at you and feel your scent.

Throughout the time, my feeling to u is getting stronger. But i totally have no idea and duno what should i do so that i can know you further. So I am just trying my luck, please let me know if you are here, DKS. 

22nd June at 2-3pm.

I went for late lunch dizzy rain in afternoon, walked by Block 345, street 34.

Met this young Malay guy, were told he stayed at Bukit Panjang And here to wait for his brother to repair his bike.

He wore a tank top well built and muscle body cute boyish face nice frontal teeth like Japanese guy with his huge BMW bike.

If you are here and hope get to know ..

11 minutes ago, Nicky69 said:

22nd June at 2-3pm.

I went for late lunch dizzy rain in afternoon, walked by Block 345, street 34.

Met this young Malay guy, were told he stayed at Bukit Panjang And here to wait for his brother to repair his bike.

He wore a tank top well built and muscle body cute boyish face nice frontal teeth like Japanese guy with his huge BMW bike.

If you are here and hope get to know ..

All the Malays cuties ., yummy

June 11 afternoon

Walkway outside Sentosa.

To the young gay couple which 1 of you is obviously trying to get your BF and my attention by kissing him.

I'm the guy running across the travelator that's going the opposite direction but got blocked by a sudden incoming group of people.

Your BF seems to be in distress, go care for him.

Edited by BoyAjust

tampines true fitness on 25 june (sat) 3:30pm ish

you are the guy with the 拔罐 marks and i was the one using the row of machine in front of the mirror. our eyes met many times and when i was about to leave, you just finished bathing and was changing. we were at the last row of cabinets.

pm me if u r here :)

Yesterday, June 25 at Sengkang swimming complex, around 6pm. You were the swimming instructor with black framed specs, in black Tesla tights. You were teaching kids at the training pool. I am not sure whether you are chinese or malay. You are probably on your 40's. I love your muscle definitions which are clearly shown in your tights.

Your physique and mature looks are realy a turn on. We made a few eye contacts.

Date: 24 July 2016

Time: 4+pm

Just a wishful thinking, though chances are slim.

We shared cab at Clementi mrt back to the east. You drop me off, before your trip home. I'm not sure if you are one of us though we exchange contact number during the taxi ride back. Hope to know you more, contact me if you read it here.

Life is like a river flowing into the sea, Love Life.

Love, Joy and Peace.

1 hour ago, jdu said:

We shared cab at Clementi mrt back to the east. You drop me off, before your trip home. I'm not sure if you are one of us though we exchange contact number during the taxi ride back. Hope to know you more, contact me if you read it here.

Just wondered n u guys shared cab?

The travel distance and have the opportunity getting know each other?

Is he a stranger and waiting at taxi stand or?.. 

2 hours ago, jdu said:

It's still June...probably you went to fast when you ride the taxi...

Hehe just joking 

Hope you find him here!  

1 hour ago, Nicky69 said:

Just wondered n u guys shared cab?

The travel distance and have the opportunity getting know each other?

Is he a stranger and waiting at taxi stand or?.. 

A not so familiar stranger who i got to know not long ago. And just not sure if he is... though we have exchange numbers.

55 minutes ago, shah1234 said:

It's still June...probably you went to fast when you ride the taxi...

Hehe just joking 

Hope you find him here!  

Hahaha.... not really... 

Life is like a river flowing into the sea, Love Life.

Love, Joy and Peace.

26 Jun, sunday

10:50pm

Serene centre macdonalds

You came in through the back entrance to macs with a more senior man and found a seat next to the main entrance.

we are the group of 4 people sitting at the big table opposite you. We all thought that you actually gave us a smile.

The 4 of us left while the senior man was queueing to buy food. You were sitting alone then, with earphones on

Guest Sport-coholic
15 hours ago, jdu said:

A not so familiar stranger who i got to know not long ago. And just not sure if he is... though we have exchange numbers.

Hahaha.... not really... 

Why post here when you have exchanged numbers? :huh:

Saw u along AMK Ave 3. Just before reaching the neighborhood police station. We were like looking at each other while we pass by each other. You were walking towards the mrt st and i was moving in the opposite direction.

I was wearing a black berm with dark grey t shirt. You were in black t shirt i think with a black short.

Hope to find u here. msg me

It was around 4.20pm today, 27 June 2016

Edited by jungle_jeff
additional info
On 23/06/2016 at 10:15 PM, Youngguywithspec said:

I have fallen for you since i joined the company for months. We are in the same dept and you are one of the managers. Always like your stylish and spiky hair, your hunky body underneath your smart office attire, your charming face, your sexy voice etc. 

We never talk to each other so far but we did exchange glances in the office sometimes. However, as my direct superior seat is just next to you, so everytime when i was having discussion with my direct superior, i would make use of the chance to peep at you and feel your scent.

Throughout the time, my feeling to u is getting stronger. But i totally have no idea and duno what should i do so that i can know you further. So I am just trying my luck, please let me know if you are here, DKS. 

Today our seatings have been rearranged due to some reason. At first I hope i would be arranged to sit far away from u so that i can be more focused at my work. Who knows, when i stepped into the office this morning, i realised ur seat is just behind mine and now our distance is so much closer than before. More importantly, today is the first time we spoke to each other. U passed me a bottle of mineral water and distributed some snacks to me. Altho u did the same to other staff as well, i felt really very happy to your actions but too bad i was too shy to respond :(

The contact today really makes my day and my feeling to u is getting stronger. What should I do.... :(

Edited by Youngguywithspec

27 Jun 2016 Monday

2.35pm

Teban Gardens Rd Bus Stop

I got off the yellow comfort taxi at the said bus stop and we exchanged a few glances.  You were with your family (mom and sister I think), and got into bus 143 shortly after.  You have such amazing eyes haha...do PM me if you're here :D 

3 hours ago, Youngguywithspec said:

Today our seatings have been rearranged due to some reason. At first I hope i would be arranged to sit far away from u so that i can be more focused at my work. Who knows, when i stepped into the office this morning, i realised ur seat is just behind mine and now our distance is so much closer than before. More importantly, today is the first time we spoke to each other. U passed me a bottle of mineral water and distributed some snacks to me. Altho u did the same to other staff as well, i felt really very happy to your actions but too bad i was too shy to respond :(

The contact today really makes my day and my feeling to u is getting stronger. What should I do.... :(

Dun get any kinky idea, juz be his friend n proceed from there

• G_M changed the title to Missed Connections For Gay Singapore (No Doxxing Allowed)