Male HQ

Missed Connections For Gay Singapore (No Doxxing Allowed)

chubaholic

Cute guy wearing grey sweat pants with slippers working at Serangoon gardens Tom Yum Kungfu Mookata. Was there with two of my female friends on Friday(13th may) at night. We ordered a barbecue and wasn't sure if there was oil or butter, you came over and helped us and you were pretty funny and kept smiling at me. Message me if you're here?:) 

Edited by Bun hair

You were working out alone at True fitness STC this saturday (14/05) morning time, wearing black frame specs and heading to kopitiam to meet your friend for brunch after workout. Saw you last Saturday also at TF STC and kopitiam. If you are here pls pm me.

update: today (16/05) around 730pm saw u dinner at kopitiam after workout! U are here?

Edited by Sinchan
Update

In bus 963 (around 6.30 pm)

u are the guy seated right at the back and we were stealing glances at each other

We alighted at the same stop

i didnt have the courage to talk to you

hope u are here:)

Edited by Cavalier

Sunday

Town area

around 1-2pm

You were wearing a red top with jeans. I walked pass the place you were working at twice but only entered your store the second time. We talking about work and school stuff. Hit me up if you happen to see this.

xx

Edited by frxdx

you are pretty fair with a mole on your face. you always wear a cap, at least for the two times that I saw you.
saw you the second time yest at tamp mall. you were going down to B1 at around 8+pm. we did exchanged eye contact.
saw you the first time at the bus stop opp blk 712 waiting for 72 in the morning last week. you were with your malay/indian fren and you came to sit beside me.
btw im the guy carrying two bags
hope to hear from you :)

Friday - 20 May 2015 - Clementi Pool

Time: Noon time 3pm

To the guy with Thai tattoo on your back in white trunks with blue boxers. Was showering next to you. 

You left a bit too fast. Couldn't catch up with you. PM me if you are here. Hope to stay in contact with you. 

Edited by just2bad

21 May 2016

Mountbatten MRT Macs
I was the one cleaning my hand at the sink after Bubble Glow run,

i gave way for you to wash your hand when i saw you were waiting to use the sink

you're adorable. Hope you're here
PM me of u do

Date  : 24 May 2016 (Tue)
Time  : Evening, 8 pm+
Place : FF AMK Hub

You    : Grey & Green UA Tank Top

Me     : Black FBT Tee

My eyes caught you while you are checking in to the gym. Can't resist to take few glances at you. We went for the same bodypump class too. You took the spot near the wall mirror. After the class, you were chatting with your friends outside the studio. Hope you are here. Please chat me up, cutie pie.

Edited by deathblade88

Date: 25th May 2016, Wednesday 

Time: between 5pm to 5.30pm

Place: Jurong East Swimming Complex

You know who you are, cruising and all. Sorry if I react to your knocking next door while we were both separately taking a shower (lol peeping thru the small hole). You left with a knock and a glance wearing red shirt. :)

almost every morning I met you here, I notice you're Malaysian as well. You wearing spec. 

Our 1st met is at McDonald sun plaza during breakfast time. I tried to open the faulty door and I think you maybe thinking I'm not really know how to function the door that why you teach me to press the button. Instead, the door has sown problem on it. Even press aso can't open leh. 

Previously you was hanging the bag on side, but recently u changed to use back pack. Some times you using fitness first bag. 

Oh ya, you wearing big round spec, today wearing white formal shirt. 

I would like to know more about you if you saw this. 

Amoy Food Centre Level 2

Lunch Time

You: Dark Blue shirt and specs

Me: Maroon Tee

you ordered fish soup from the new stall and sat down opposite me. we made a short conversation about it.

gonna check it out next time. thanks! hope to see you again.

26 May

YCK Pool

Around 3+

You: Arena Trunks

Me: Waveline Trunks

You asked me to help you apply suntan lotion.

Didnt meant to scare you when you were leaving. But i think we both enjoyed what we saw. Keen to be friends ? I can help you apply suntan lotion again. =x

Edited by Werdna88
More details

Looking for Jan who I spoke to on Jackd. I don't know why you chose to block me/deleted your account after letting me know some stuff. I'm sorry if I said anything wrong. I thought we were able to connect. :( if you are here, give me a chance to talk to you again. To me, you are unique as a person and I will love to be in touch/friends with you no matter how you look. Though the way I speak is a little more casual/in a joking manner, that doesn't mean I'm not serious when it comes to being friends with you. Do drop me a text of you do see this. 

Edited by leaveithere

Date: 28 May

Time: Around Noon

Saw you in the gym in the morning while I was working out. Then I met you at the Sauna. You were covering yourself with a small towel. You fiddled with the key in your hand for sometime and when you were leaving, you wore your light green underwear. You tried to push the door open but it was kind of stuck. You asked me if I locked it, but with a little bit of force, you managed to push it open. If you are here, hope to connect with you.

30th May 2016

NS line towards marina bay

6.45pm-7pm

You were in the train when I boarded at toapayoh. I was standing on your right. Then later I shifted to your left. You alighted at novena(I think).

You were in specs, red dryfit T-shirt, black army pt shorts and SEA games drawstring bag.

If you're here, hit me up :)

31th may 2016 9 plus

Mrt heading to pasir ris, standing in the metal platform. 

You were wearing plain black shirt, jeans, wearing specs. You were reading a book while listening to music. 

I am the guy in formal standing opposite you. Hope to know ya. 

31st May 

Around 640pm

On the circle line towards Harbourfront

You were wearing a black top and you stood by the door your entire journey. You alighted at Buona Vista. 

I was seated diagonally opposite you and I was the guy in blue reading a book.

We made eye contacts quite a number of times. Drop me a

message if you see this:)

• G_M changed the title to Missed Connections For Gay Singapore (No Doxxing Allowed)