Male HQ

Missed Connections For Gay Singapore (No Doxxing Allowed)

chubaholic

Date/time: friday 12 june between 7 and 7.15pm

location: along upper paya lebar road, in the direction of serangoon, at the shophouses with the geylang prawn noodles and katong laksa shops

doing what: you were running and stopped just before the coffeeshop, you were topless and put on your singlet (blue SAF) before going into the coffeeshop to buy a drink in a plastic bag. you wore specs. i turned in (in my car) just before you entered. i parked and walked over to the coffeeshop just as you had finished buying. you walked a little bit and stopped to take a sip with your mask off, before putting it back on again to walk away. i was behind you the whole time. i did not follow u after u had walked away from the row of shophouses.

you are insanely sexy to me and i hope u are here, tried finding u on the apps but so far no luck!

long shot.

saw you yesterday at AF tampines mart at about 530 pm when you were about to leave. we kept exchanging glances when you were sitting near the lockers area. we've been exchanging eye contacts for most of our encounters at the gym. hit me up if it's you

First time trying my luck here. 

You are wearing this light yellow or beige color singlet, queueing to board the bus number 69 at Tampines interchange at 2:35pm - 2:38pm just now!

We kept looking at each other as I walked pass towards the CPF building side. 

You're a bit tall, seemingly fair and lean fit, can see your biceps muscles.

Ping me if you're here. Love to connect! :)

Edited by wkayz

“Hi it’s me”

🌑 🌘 🌗 🌖 🌕 🌔 🌓 🌒 🌑

🐶 only taking the willing victims 😈

Guest haley
On 6/24/2020 at 2:44 PM, wkayz said:

Date: Yesterday, 25 June at about 8pm

You were wearing a green army singlet and using your phone while standing in front of the zi zhar stall waiting for your food. We made eye contact a few times. HMU if u are here, just find you cute. 

Black Tap mbs manager. You wore a checkered top, jeans and white sneakers. 

I really think you’re cute. You saw me staring at you and we made a few eye contacts. 

Me and my friend dine at 4pm + and I was wearing a black top with black cap. 

If you’re here, PM ya. Thanks

29 Jun, around 1-2pm @ Matchaya, The Cathay. 

You were wearing blue t-shirt and berms with backpack. Ordered a drink and sat down at the table next to me. Thought you were cute. I was the guy in red tshirt on your left, wearing mask, working on my laptop. 

HMU if you’re here. 

On 6/24/2020 at 2:44 PM, wkayz said:

First time trying my luck here. 

You are wearing this light yellow or beige color singlet, queueing to board the bus number 69 at Tampines interchange at 2:35pm - 2:38pm just now!

We kept looking at each other as I walked pass towards the CPF building side. 

You're a bit tall, seemingly fair and lean fit, can see your biceps muscles.

Ping me if you're here. Love to connect! :)

Is it me? 😜

Was in the Katong Swimming complex and I was inside the cubical, you tap me from the back to ask me to follow you to the next cubical.

You were wearing a grey shirt with blue pant and carting a branded backpack. And I was waiting for you outside but you didn’t realised it.

You drive a green car.

DM me if that you. 😘

16 minutes ago, Blindme69 said:

Was in the Katong Swimming complex and I was inside the cubical, you tap me from the back to ask me to follow you to the next cubical.

You were wearing a grey shirt with blue pant and carting a branded backpack. And I was waiting for you outside but you didn’t realised it.

You drive a green car.

DM me if that you. 😘

So late swim?

On 6/4/2020 at 6:25 AM, Magenta_Lilies said:

We both live in the same block, in Yishun. You're on the 7th floor and I'm on the 11th. You're Chinese and I'm Malay.

We chanced upon each other a few times. And again this morning, at around 6.15am in the lift. You were in office attire, which is a first.

You smiled at me a couple of times before. But I was kinda caught off guard and didn't exactly respond back with a smile. Just coz' you're so darn hot and it made me nervous as hell. Hit me up if by the slim chance you're here! ;)

I am not the guy , but Chinese. Can I hit you up ? 😜

On 6/30/2020 at 11:11 PM, Hungtall said:
Edited by seewai
On 6/30/2020 at 11:08 PM, Blindme69 said:

Yup yup , high testosterone and night is wild 😜😈

I can join you around this time and after your swim, can go jogging together topless.

This afternoon we met at the urinals of CHCentre - China Square. You flaunt your dick to the feast of my eyes and we proceed to the cubicle by me sucking you ceremoniously, till you cums .. with big loads. Nice, juicy and delicious foreign young meat you had there, love to serve you again if you are here.Kindly ping me if you need to release. Thank you for being so kind ... your lollipop its so tasty

Edited by tinkermybutt

Amk S11

you were having frog leg porridge with a friend. Guess we’re both discreetly glancing at each other throughout our meals and dunno if just coincidence we brushed against each other when I was about to leave and you were heading to toilet (I think?)

Man just kept thinking I could have followed you to the toilet to you know ;) 

2 hours ago, HG20 said:

Amk S11

you were having frog leg porridge with a friend. Guess we’re both discreetly glancing at each other throughout our meals and dunno if just coincidence we brushed against each other when I was about to leave and you were heading to toilet (I think?)

Man just kept thinking I could have followed you to the toilet to you know ;) 

I know how it feel ;(

On 5/26/2020 at 7:09 PM, seewai said:

Saw a very fit and sexy middle age person. You are topless with very Low cut tights riding a bicycle near Kallang vista at upper boon Keng road today 26 May morning.

Really admire you and wonder how you get such a bod given your age. Very Fit and lean at your back, leg and chest area. Must be due to the strict diet and exercising Everyday. If you are doing late night running, perhaps we can meet up for running and fitness training after CB period if you are here.

Always cycle around that area sometimes :)

4 hours ago, Blindme69 said:

Always cycle around that area sometimes :)

So if you are lucky and Cycling in the morning from 7plus to before 8:30am, you could find him topless with his lean fit body...

Edited by seewai
3 minutes ago, Blindme69 said:

Ohh then too bad Loh , Hahah

still looks fit in your pic

At plaza sing Starbucks, about 9.15pm. You were seated alone with your bag placed on the chair to your right. My friends and I came in and were looking for a seat. You signalled to me that you were done and was going to leave. I thank-ed you and you smiled. I was the one wearing the brown shirt with a laptop bag. Would love to connect with you on a more personal level. 

Date: 7.7.20

Time: 8.40pm.

Venue: Hougang Central

You: (18 - 20yo) lean, fair dude, black ear studs, black shorts, white T,  tattoo on right calf.

Me: Black T shirt, black mask, black shoes, jeans, blue American Tourister backpack.

You were with a fren/bf/bro about same age with tattoo on his left thigh, carrying few boxes of zhi char and lots of other food stuff. Noticed you looking at me while boarding bus 89. You both sat at the row of 3 side-facing seats in middle of bus. You were still looking at me as I deliberately took the seat just at your side facing your left. You did turn to look at me a few times when your fren was not looking. Before you alighted at Compassvale LRT stn you turned to look at me too. Think you noticed through the reflection of the windows opposite that I was looking at you (and hoping to hook up ...haha) whenever fren was not looking or talking to you. If you're here HMU?

Edited by yuquidam

Date: 9 Jul

Time: around 1630hrs

Venue: Craftsmen Specialty Coffee Siglap

i was with my friend and saw you (in a white top and khaki pants or shorts) using your macbook at one of the big table. You realized the shop was getting crowded and offered your seat to 2 ladies while you moved to the high table facing outside. 

not sure if you are here but you are quite cute. :)

Usually see you around Marine Parade AF in the early mornings, I think ur typically wearing a black singlet but was wearing a orange Dragonball singlet once.

I usually wear red singlet or a orange/black one. I think you're Malay and I'm Chinese, but if ur around I'd definitely be super keen to chat up with you and I think you look really great

• G_M changed the title to Missed Connections For Gay Singapore (No Doxxing Allowed)