Male HQ

Missed Connections For Gay Singapore (No Doxxing Allowed)

chubaholic

14 hours ago, sgbiboy95 said:

who's that fucking hot guy that i jerked off with in FF at 100am on Thursday morning? :P you made my DAY! what the fuck you're fucking hot. damnnnnn oh god

FF gym encounter is the easiest to get to know more ppl, next time strike a conversation afterwards if you are into the guy, not just finish the action and separate.

Date: 7 March

Time:11am - 12pm

The guy that was being nice at Climb Central @ Kallang wave mall today, 7 March. You were in yellow army singlet. You shared with me and my friends on how to Boulder the Blue sets. 
i find you kind of sweet and hope to get to know you.

Your appearance: In red staff attire? Wearing a specs, quite fair, cute and tall. 

Me: black shirt and shorts

I kept coming to you to ask for sizes/colours, etc on behalf of my friend. The last question was "do you have a new piece for this tote bag" - if that helps to identify you... 

You were really friendly and nice by helping me out. But you were quite cranky towards others as there were a lot people asking you questions and ordering you to do stuff. It's quite obvious that you are nicer to me. Didn't get hold of your name. So I hope you are here, I would like to be friend with you and know you a little more 😊

Edited by kilobird

9 March

Shogun

somewherea around1am.

We met and you ask me to go to the 1st floor. We had fun and you once you're done, indicated you will see me again.

And true enough you met me at the same place again and we went to the room for 2nd round.

If you're here, hit me up. 

I saw u at 8.44am coming down this morning (12 Mar 20, Thurs) from escalator of Tiong Bahru MRT stn. We have eye contact and went up the escalator. Both of us are matured guys wearing spectacles. Hope u are here too. 

march 12 at energy one gym at tamp around 4pm. You are the Chinese guy with glasses wearing the saf t shirt to workout. I thought you were cute we made eye contact before you went to shower and while I was heading heading out. I was the Malay guy wearing the orange t-shirt. hope to get to know you  

Last Thursday , (5/3), Djitsun Mall, then under my Blk @ Bedok Central. We cruised and I approached you before we went up to my place for a quickie. Still thinking about your hot bod. Too bad my contractors were on the way and it was a mad rush. DM me if you’re keen. Sure can find a way to keep in touch if we try. 

Hougang mall kopitiam food court.

you - yellow and black top with spec. You were having Korean cuisine and you were with ur family. You carry the baby and walk around  as soon as you done eating :)

me - red top and blue back pack. Having Chinese cuisine. Was a stall beside you when we both queuing for food:

frozen lion

15 March sunday

Looking for the guy who wore a specs and boarded bus 975 and alighted at cck Ave 3 bus stop around 12pm

We exchange glances and I smiled back at you. 

We actually meet b4 somewhere at a mrt station tiolet many months back, and was surprise to see you at cck area.

Hope to befriend u. I am the guy wearing grey sleeves less tee, colored shades and grey army pants. 

If you are here, pls pm me. 

Edited by Mature 40

I have seen you every morning boarding a bus at City Hall and alight at Supreme Court bus stop. I think that your office is at High Street Centre. You are slim tall n lanky guy who carry a sling bag. Today your attire is casual with grey tshirt n blue jean. Simply irrisistable to overlook you because of your mix blood stature. Love to know you more if you r here.

Guest jeffnp

i saw you working out at anytime fitness boon keng today around 11am to 12pm onwards. You are crew cut, super hot wearing sleeveless and finish your last exercise on treadmill. I was on the treadmill next to you. If you see this, hope to get in touch with you.. 

super long shot but ... 

not sure if it’s your regular route but first time saw you at macpherson to tampines mrt via downtown line. . and i couldn’t stop staring at u lol

saw you again today at tampines going to the gym . you’re wearing the splashdown swimmaton shirt i think ? 

by any long shot if u are here would love to get to know you .. 

Buffet Town dinner, Friday 20 March, you and I were both wearing white... You were eating with someone else, but we made eye contact a lot as we walked around to get food. You looked really cute and professional. We obviously knew about each other but no one wanted to make the first move so we just kind of followed each other around... So finally when I saw that you purposely stood next to me to take the salmon head, I gathered all my courage to smile at you - and you smiled back! Hope to connect if you’re here. #strangerinwhite 

Might be a long shot but why not. 

Friday 20/03/2020, at the Fitness First Bugis around 6pm+

We had quite some fun in the shower stall after making eye contact a few times in the changing room. Usually I’d prefer it to be a hi-and-goodbye scenario for me- but you were pretty good and you seem kinda cool.

Not sure 100% of it- but we gave each other a few looks back at the changing room,- I didn’t know what to make of it so I didn’t follow up- and didn’t want to bother you either. Lemme know if you wanna get in touch hey? I was the guy in jeans and a black tee. 

Yesterday evening at 10Men, we had a rough session at level 2 room opposite the staircase. You a Malay muscular guy pleasure me with high intensity pounding untill you orgasm... your lovemaking is pleasurable. Wanna to connect with you again if you were here. Hmu !

Edited by tinkermybutt

Last evening, you were with a group of friends at Seasonal Tastes dinner buffet. You were wearing a black t-shirt and light color short with black socks pulled up high. We bumped into each other at the washroom entrance and you said sorry shyly. Pls msg me once you read this post.

You’re the grab driver with the initials “ACH”. You picked me up from jurong east at around 9.30pm today. You were wearing a black t-shirt and red shorts. We stole glances through your rear view mirror but i was shy to say anything. I think that you’re hot. Would love to get to know you more. 

21 Mar (Sat) around evening till late @ Bukit Batok Chalet

You, tall mature  beefy tan man, wearing a colourful t-shirt and berms. You caught my attention immediately when you walked into the chalet, i was peeking at you from the nearby chalet.  Guessed you didnt see me as you were busy helping out with the preparation and you even helped the caterer to carry the stuffs to the chalet, was nice seeing your biceps.  LOL.  Not sure whether you are married, as saw you ring on your finger but your chalet has guys only, didnt see any gals.  You look cool driving a mini.  Not sure whether you will be on this forum, if yes, pm me yo. 

• G_M changed the title to Missed Connections For Gay Singapore (No Doxxing Allowed)