Male HQ

Missed Connections For Gay Singapore (No Doxxing Allowed)

chubaholic

Safra Punggol Energyone

Mon 26 Feb 3.30pm -4pm

Giving it a go here - we were using the steamroom together and you were in black/grey briefs. I was in wrapped towel. We exchanged some glances and used opposite shower cubicles. Nothing happened as there was another guy following us all the time. You exited at level 2 and I exited at level 1. I saw you after a while in level 1 but lost you after that.

Let me know if you want to keep in contact if you see this :)

Date: 28/2/2024

Time: 9ish AM

Our eyes met outside Cuppage road building. You were in light green long sleeves and dark blue berms (sending a kid to the international school there). You followed me to the bus stop opposite Somerset mrt, and you probably intentionally took bus 111 with me towards Buona Vista.

You then sat beside me on the bus, and dropped hints on me. Sorry i did not reciprocate as I was trying to take a short rest after my work exams. You alighted halfway through the bus journey (and i regretted not alighting with you to get a good chat with you).

In the afternoon I returned to Far East for a haircut. Afterward i spotted you again while i was on my bus journey back home. I pressed the alighting bell immediately, but the nearest bus stop was at Concorde Hotel. As I walked back to find you, you were nowhere to be seen. I tried my luck walking back to Cuppage (as it is probably school ending time) but my luck ran out and did not meet you even though i waited an hour there.

I was in black tshirt, khaki pants and a khaki sling bag. Private message me  I would like to know you in person :)

Edited by lovechaser

28 Feb 2024 Yunomori Onsen Spa around 4pm+

You look tanned fit/toned with black specs and daddy vibes. Noticed you were looking around and decided to join you when you entered the steam room. Saw you glancing over to my side when inside (only both of us). But I had to leave since I had a massage appointment. I think you went to the changing room when I changed. Was hoping to see you again when I am done but you were already gone. HMU if you are here haha.

Date: 1 Mar 2024 (Fri)

Time: About 1835

Where: Safra (TPY) gym entrance

I just left at the glass door entrance while you just arrived and our eyes met for a couple of seconds (which felt very long, lol) - looking at each other. I think you wanted to smile (I might be wrong) but I did smile, just that you couldn't see as I was wearing a mask. Not sure you would get to see this also, lol.

We had seen each other before in the gym or the jacuzzi (you usually wore swimming trunks), just that we don't know each other, lol.

Don't know about you, but when we saw each other again today, I felt 'electrocuted' when our eyes met, lol. Anyway, hope there is a chance for us to get to know each other - be it in the gym or the jacuzzi, lol.

02/3/24 (Saturday midnight around 2-3am) at Fort Canning Park near kids playground. I'm was trying the naked slides in dark when you suddenly appear, then u join me together in nude. Then we go hike in nude and end up at the small pool nearby for some naked swim in dark before left. If you here, pm ya.

Date: 3 Mar 2024 (Sun)

Time: 2000 - 2030

Where: bus stop (Opp S.A. Deaf)

I'm not really sure about this, but here goes. You look pretty tired after what i can assume is a game of hockey. You were holding a hockey stick waiting for the bus. We got on bus "14" together but you alighted like 2-3 stops later. We were staring at each other for quite a bit but it was unclear what was happening. Drop me a hello if you are here, let grab a coffee or something, haha

Edited by BiDudewest4

Date : 4 March Mon

Time : 9pm 

Venue: Yunomuri

You have tattoo on your chest and came in rather late, dipping in the hot and cold pool most of the time. Was wondering how you can soak in cold pool for 15mins. 

Hard to strike a convo as I know you trying to ease the muscles in the shortest time. 

We are both alone , so you know who am I. Pm me to chat more.

bus 74 from Dover MRT 7 March 4:15pm

You were wearing a dark grey T shirt, jeans, carrying red Kanken backpack.

We boarded the bus together and we looked at each other a few times. Initially I was seated diagonally behind you but moved to sit opposite you. You eventually alighted at Sixth Avenue MRT. 

hmu if you are here :)

Edited by matchalatte
1 hour ago, aftereightme said:

To the macho guy at Ten-Men Club yesterday evening, we had an aggressive 45 minutes fucking session with different styles! You are so sexually experienced, making me to cum 3 times. I really enjoyed your rough fingering, finger poking, butt slapping. Later, he mobilised two friends into the room to gang bang me like gangsters ... you three invite to your house on weekend but I am still considering 

So hot..quite turned on by this😊

4 hours ago, aftereightme said:

To the macho guy at Ten-Men Club yesterday evening, we had an aggressive 45 minutes fucking session with different styles! You are so sexually experienced, making me to cum 3 times. I really enjoyed your rough fingering, finger poking, butt slapping. Later, he mobilised two friends into the room to gang bang me like gangsters ... you three invite to your house on weekend but I am still considering ... worse of all, I forget to give you all my mobile phone number to continue our lusting sessions 

Yeah man, I am looking for this kind of fun, damn hot and kinky. Love it man.

11 March around 8-9pm

To the staff at HDL (central area) you wearing a pair of nike shoes. I believed you were the manager there and we exchanged a few glances. Would definitely love to connect with you!

HMU if you are here. 

Edited by kenzo299

Tue 12 Mar around 8pm

Open area next to Paya Lebar MRT station

I was walking towards the station. You and your friend were talking while slowly heading towards Singpost centre. You were staring really intently at me but i didn't realise till we were almost passing each other. You held your gaze when i looked into your eyes..

You're really cute! You were wearing a white / light blue Tshirt (couldnt really tell in the dark). Hmu if you're here!

12 Mar 2024

3pm to 4+pm

Safra TPY

You were the guy in dark grey/black square trunks who was sun tanning seated while I swam in the middle lane. After that you were in the shower area for a while. We had a little eye contact. You changed into a black sleeveless shirt and sat at the umbrella seat outside. Gave u a light smile when I left with my fren.

Wouldn't mind hitting u up and making a new fren :)

13 March 2024, around 8 to 9 am

We were working out at the same boutique gym in the CBD area with our PTs and our lockers were next to each other. You were wearing a yellow top and I think you had Nike shoes. I was in dark green and had glasses on. I think you’re hot.

Joya Onsen

2 guys

Age prob late 20s 

(not sure if friends or couple)

You all arrived around close to 5pm or so and went for dinner around 8pm at the cafe. 

Not sure how long you all stayed since I left. We were all changing together at the locker room. 

12 March 2024

6pm-630pm

Suntec, Sukiya Gyudon

We were sharing adjoining tables facing diagonally from each other. 

You were in a dark coloured t-shirt and have a tattoo on your left forearm while I was in a white-t shirt.

Just wanted to say that I found you really good looking. I was watching YouTube on my phone while eating and you messaged periodically on yours but mostly just ate without distractions. 

You left first but I saw you leaving the smoking area nearest to Promenade MRT. 

Not sure if you're even one of us but hmu if you're on here and maybe we can hangout? 

MBS Jap restaurant

14 Jan Thursday lunch time 

you arrived earlier than your meeting counterpart and sat next table diagonally opposite me. U smiled at least twice to me as a matter of politeness. Your lunch counterpart came and was a senior lady. You could be a sales person? Not sure.

You look cute and would like to get to know you more 

Date: 16 Mar 2024

Time: Mid-afternoon (didn't wear a watch, maybe about 3pm plus)

Where: TPY jacuzzi

Attire: our birthday suits :wub:

You were that relatively tall, fair chap who was in and out of the steam room quite a bit. Maybe was waiting for a good time to use the jacuzzi as it was crowded.

Finally when there was just me, you came into the jacuzzi and sat on my right. You looked like you have a hairless bod but there was quite some bush down there, lol. Then a 3rd person came in to your right and you left shortly after that. Nice having your short company in our 'suits', lol.

Forgot to include that he wore glasses too, lol.

Edited by horridkid

Time: 14 March 2024

Place: National Dental Centre HPB

Time: 1340

You are a nice voice. I feel that u are staring at me when doing treatment but I was too shy so I pretend to look away. 

Hope you are here. 

Edited by Junichi07

Date and time: 18 Mar 06:00 - 07:00

You: grey Nike dri fit T-shirt

Me: Navy blue Asics dri fit T-shirt

I see at the gym a few times. You usually leaves at 07:00. However, you extended you workout today.

I can't tell if you are straight, bi or gay. Cos my radar is always spoiled. Lol

Hmu if you are keen to be friends or more :)

18/3 Monday 3pm+

Safra Jurong 

We arrived around the same time and went to the changing room. I went to change into my trunks and you went to shower at the cubical opposite me. You wore a beige shorts and dark blue shirt. let me know if you’re here :)

Date: 20 March 2024

Time: 830ish

We took notice of each other on the bus arriving for Kovan mrt. You wore black, tucked in to blue pants. We smiled to each other on the bus, acknowledging each other's presence.

You look cute and hunky.

Text me up. I wore black shirt with khaki green pants. 

Edited by lovechaser

Date: 20 March 2024
Time: 8.16PM(?)

You caught my eye when you make your way to the busstop. I honestly can't remember what you wore as I was captivated by your features. Everything was perfection. 🥺💯😍

I was w my gma aft getting foode from the bazaar opp. We alighted the same bus & you drop one station aft (near Wdls Mart). 

I wore brown top & brown pants with specs. 

Not sure if you're here but I'll give it a shot. HMU on Tele reo0704. 🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻

Edited by sgtwinkbottom_

Date: Today, 21 Mar

Time: between 7.30am to 8am

Location: We are both from Serangoon station, both rode the MRT going to Harbourfront (Purple Lane)

Very handsome fit Indian guy, we are both secretly glancing at each other while travelling. When I look you avoid getting caught glancing pretending to be busy with your phone, same for me I avoided having eye contact haha. If you are here PM me. 

Edited by mistermistery
Clarity

Today 21 Mar

Between 11 to 1 

Yunomori 

Very fit tan body, had some facial hair. We made eye contact for awhile before starting to smile at each other. Did not know you left :’) You were locker 119. Would love to connect with you, pm me if you’re here :)