Male HQ

Missed Connections For Gay Singapore (No Doxxing Allowed)

chubaholic

Today tuesday 24 June 2014! You're the guy wearing something blue and casual..i think it's long sleeve..but not a business shirt. You also wore blue jeans. You had a short cropped hair. I think you are also had your earphones on. Arrgghh my memory is slipping...I should have observed you better. 

We were both in red line heading south. You were standing in between the cabins, I was standing at the edge of the cabin..at your 10 o'clock. All the while I was looking at my phone I didn't even know at which station you boarded and came into the train. Anyway, when I looked up...I wasn't sure if you were staring at me or the girl in front of me because you suddenly look elsewhere. At the point I thought wow you looked really handsome. You are medium to slightly beefy bulit, manly, maybe 170-180ish cm tall?. I'm the short guy in grey t-shirt dark blue jeans specs wearing my backpack in front instead of at the back.

Just as the train was approaching novena, we manage to lock our gaze and this time you smiled. I was surprised and smiled back. It was a split-second moment! When the train came to a halt, you pass by in front of me and followed the crowd towards the door and alighted at novena at 9am. At that point my gut was telling me that i should follow you out of the train door and catch up with you but my brain was like...aiya just stay in the train lah, you might end up being late for work. Now i'm writing this, regretting that i chose the latter option. :(

This is a long shot...if you are here please pleaseeeee pm me.

Lesson learnt: In this kind of situation, just follow your gut. The worse that can happen is you get a weird stare and maybe embarrassment when you approach him. But it's better than not knowing what if...

Edited by analogous

That awkward moment when you say goodbye and then walk in the same direction...

Tdy around 11.00am I saw you using grindr at Toa payoh central NTUC you were waiting for a fish I guess... Your attire was turquoise green top and a grey Bermudas you were also wearing grey slippers you were busy chatting and I was the guy with long pants and a white tee was standing beside you (and stalking maybe) so.. Wanna chat?

Newest friend @ Yishun public gym near Safra

you said your name is Fu, and i've even wrote your number at a leaf coz ive left my phone at home, & that there was no other option. I've been calling and sent you 2 msgs but u didn't answer back. I dunno if your preference but i think you are nice and cute.. hope to hear from you before I get back to PH.

Smiling guy down at Kallang basin swimming complex. He was ogling since we're swimming and we boarded the same bus(26) he alighted after 4 stops(more or less) and smiled on his way out(technically looking at me).  I just missed the chance, I could've gone down and talked to him but I didn't.  Guess I was too assuming that he'd start up a conversation.  I hope I see him again.  If you happen to pass, please PM me.

You were wearing a yellow shirt with white shorts.  Incident happened last monday(23rd of June)

Saw you at tpy safra energy one gym. Was using the bicep curl machine and you came over, wanted to share it. You came over 4 times lol... Then I went over to wait for the tricep curl machine, you then ask me "still waiting?".

Notice your left tricep has a tattoo "honour". Erm, regrated not chatting more with you. If you are here(chances are slim) please do private message me. Thanks

When: 28/6/14, 4.30-5pm

Where: SAFRA tampines

To the guy who was in white swimming trunks at tampines SAFRA swimming pool. I was changing while you were showering. We kept looking at each other but nothing happened. Pm me if you're here. Maybe we can make something happen. ;)

Last night around 815pm

PinkDot

You were standing beside me for through count down. We exchanged looks quite a few times! You were alone as well, happily dancing after the countdown. You're tall and slim, pretty cute! Probably 20yo? I'm the guy with shades hanging on my chest.

Pm me if you're here!

To the Toyota Altis guy with plate starts with SJE at fort rd car park just now (around 10+), thanks for driving following me for a while and sorry to mislead you, I was heading for dinner. You're extremely attractive but I am at the carpark mostly for smoking and probably making some friend and chit chat with. If you're here and interested i hope you could ping me.

I am the one with gold nissan slyphy, tall guy in black tee with brown slacks and smiled at you while you walk passed me

Edited by XS.Lin

Venue: telok blangah crescent blk 11 market and food centre.

You are helping out at Long Ji Pork Stall (the furthest end of the roll) with your dad.

I'm the guy in white tee, drinking grass jelly standing at a distant away from your stall today about the time you are packing up.

If you are around, do hope to get to know you. :)

wow I love to oogle at hunky, cute, manly, rugged, beautiful stall holders n their assistants too. More eye candies to go with thefood.

Time : 6pm

Date : 7/7/2014 (Monday)

EW Line from Tanah Merah towards Joo Koon

We boarded in the same train at Tanah Merah station. You drop off at City Hall and I bliv you change to NS line. You wearing spec, your bag is nike max air in black color. I'm the one stand infront of you for few station until kallang I managed to sit beside you. I found out you really cute and is my type. Would like to know more about you if you here please pm me.

U were in White business shirt. And u have facial hair. I was on bus no.12 heading towards chinatown. I was wearing blue tee w flora print pattern at the shoulder part. I boarded at ard 8pm at Tanah Merah mrt station. U alight 2 or 3 stops later at Siglap estate. We had eye contact. If you're here. Pls pls reply me ok?

I wasn't really sure if you were of the right age but you were already in JC. We had plenty of glances at each other at L4r at Serangoon Mall (near public library). You were even looking at the bulge of my shorts.

I was wearing grey, you were wearing blue shorts. If you are here, message me before I fly this Sunday. ;)

• G_M changed the title to Missed Connections For Gay Singapore (No Doxxing Allowed)