Male HQ

Missed Connections For Gay Singapore (No Doxxing Allowed)

chubaholic

Date : 25/05/14

Time : 1:20 pm

Place : East Coast Park (EAS Charity)

What you looked like / were wearing : Chinese, Yellow EAS t-shirt , black Nike shorts , black sports shoes with orange laces . I think you had braces I couldn't tell for sure ;x

What I was wearing : Black t-shirt , light blue shorts .

You were the participant , I was the volunteer helper . You were friendly , we smiled at each other , you said bye when you left with your friends .

Date: 25 may 2014

Time: 7ish pm

Place: khatib mrt in train North/south line towards yishun.

Try my luck here, im about to alight my stop at khatib mrt where i have a glace with you and you notice i was looking. You are a malay dude ard mid 30s wearing sports attire red sleeveless top.

When i alighted i wait for the train to pass by to look at you once more, and yes u got me and bend ur head to see me and u smile.

If you are here please contact me back.

Im the tall malay guy wearing dark blue tee and berms, black sling back.

Ps: got the feeling u stay at either wlds area or yishun.

Edited by Mikemly

Trying my luck here too .-.

To the guy in army uniform just now (From Jurong East towards Marina Bay)

I was sitting next to you, and you were sleeping with your earpiece. You seemed worn out, you took off your specs and started to doze off. At times you were swinging left and right, and a few occasions you swung to my shoulder and quickly swung back .

I alighted at Choa Chu Kang, you opened your eyes as I looked back at you, and shortly went back to sleep.

I'm the guy in white-tee orange-beige shorts, and with a black adidas bag, PM me if you're here :P..  

Holy mama.

We met and chatted quite a bit about 3 wks ago. Only exchanged names. 

We stay nearby each other.

You told me I was a nice person; I told you I was nice until provoked.

Regretted for not asking for your contact that night.

Went to your area a few times, once patrolled the Seventh floor (you told me before) you stay on, hoping to see you.

Hope to be friends/ buddies with you. Please PM me.

Guest 72%dark

fri 30/5 around 1pm Hg gym

you were in a school t-shirt, black shorts and blue trainers

when i was there you were doing dead lifts and inclined bench presses

i was in a black t-shirt, doing barbell curls

it's not the first time i've noticed you in the gym; the last time was a couple weeks ago, when you were in a blue nike t-shirt, doing military presses

tried to catch your eye

today when you were doing your stretching the radio happened to play "call me maybe" and you lip synced along ;-)

so... "hey i just met you and this is crazy / but here's my number so call me maybe"

Date: 30 May 2014 (Friday)

Place: Someone in Lavender

I introduce myself as Sunny and your names were, Alvin and Ryan....

I didn't get to say goodbye to you guys because my friend disturb at the very last minute...

Wanted to say it was a pleasure knowing you guys...

Didn't get your numbers but I hope to see you guys again...

This is a long shot but I really hope that you guys using BW...

See you again! and Thanx!!

Date: 31st May 2014

Time ~ 8am

Venue: MRT Red Line

U boarded the train at sembawang, wearing a grey t-shirt and green shoes with orange shoe laces. You were carrying a sling bag and a shoe bag. We exchanged eye contact quite a number of times throughout the trip. I was the guy sitting diagonally opposite you, in dark blue shirt and black pants. You alighted at Bishan. If you're here, do pm me. I'm interested to know you more. XD

Edited by hath

This is a long shot, but no harm in trying right? ^_^

We met at Absolute last year.
We had supper afterwards where you managed to show me that century egg porridge doesn't taste as bad as it sounds.

You majored in Law in the UK and you once took a language test at my alma mater.

I lost the gadget that had your number in it - so I didn't have any way to keep in touch with you.

PM me if you're here.

MRT east to west. Around 645pm.

You drop at Jurong East, and you just sit beside me.

Forgot which station u came in and at the 1st you stand beside me then when I sit down, you stand infront me. After that you sit beside me when there is a empty place.

You bicep is really big n strong. Lol.

Would like to know more about you.

3.6.14. around 8.00 am

Bus 31, towards ite from tampines.

We were standing next to each other.

Am in blue strip formal shirt.

U were in ite t-shirt.

We traveled only one bus stop, I got down before u.

U were moving close and hitting my hand with ur leg.

If u r here , like to know u more.

To the guy wearing office wear at jewelry shop near little India . U always smile at me :) wondering are you here ? I always past by the shop you working in. U know me hahas !:) we keep smiling at each other. Hopefully you are here . Pm me :P waiting for you.

Saturday May 31, 2014

Late night, probably 1 AM-ish?

Taboo

You have short, bleached blonde hair; you were in a white tee.

I was in a blue 3/4-sleeve shirt and pink berms.

We were dancing close to each other when my friend just pushed me towards you, then we danced together for a bit. To be honest though I noticed you since I saw you the first time before hitting the dance floor; you are that hot to me. Even after separating I couldn't keep my eyes and my mind off you.

Not sure if you would have remembered me and our brief encounter since you seemed intoxicated but yeah.

You. Hot. It was a pleasure to be that close to you, albeit for a short moment.

Hi, this is my first time posting in here for missed connection. 

Date: 3 June 2014

Time: 7.30 to 8.30pm

Place: TPY safra Energy One Gym

I was running beside you on the treadmill when you arrived and then when i was using the steam room, you come in and sat beside me. You are tanned, tall and wearing a white/red singlet and using the sports wirless MP3. Happen to saw your name on the card Tan J** H**

Hope you are here....If you are here please do PM me. Just wanna say maybe we can gym together next time. 

Thanks!

my first time posting in here for missed connection. 

Date: 3 June 2014

Time: 0754hrs

Place: Jurong East MRT towards Marina Bay

You was wearing red tshirt and dark blue bems(jeans type). you was talking to your friend who was from ITE and he was holding on to a camera.

Hope you are here... If you are here please do PM me. just want to know you more. :) 

Thanks!

Yesterday (3/6/2014)

6:30pm

Westbound train to joo koon

I boarded the train at raffles place while you were already on the train. I was wearing light blue shirt (exec wear) with white earphones. You were in a white armour singlet standing at the train door. We exchanged glances a few times. You alighted at Clementi station. Do pm me if you are here, I find you cute :)

I was cursing when the upriding escalator was on repair as it means that I had to get to the far end of the station to ride up the escalator. I am more comfortable in boarding the mrt at the 2nd last Blue Cabin. So, this morning journey was an unfamiliar journey to work as I was at the front cabin of the mrt.

2 stations forward, when the door opened, a pair of glistening eyes caught my attention. Then you looked at me and carved a smile. I quicky looked away... to my phone.

Trying to recall where had I seen that pair of glistening eyes. As the train moved westward bound and picking up more commuters along the way, you inched closer to me. Through the close proximity, I could smell your perfume. The scent smells very familiar. The back of our palmed brushed against each other afew times.

Throughout the journey, I dare not look up or turned my head towards you. The memories started coming back. As I closed my eyes, flashes of us spending time together came to mind but somehow I cant smile and I felt a tinge of sadness.

'Bubbye!' He whispered to my ears as he left the train. I looked up and saw him standing outside the train and facing me and smiled.

Have I been forgivened?

If I cant feel it, I aint faking it

Guest JUSTguy

Hi, this is my first time posting in here for missed connection. 

Date: 4 June 2014

Time: 9am plus

Place: Republic polytechnic W1

There was an Army exhibition at RP about Singapore Artillery . my class were there to do some work for the lesson. we were approached by you and you ask us whether we have any question to ask. after much though I ask you a question on how you would promote the exhibition to woodlands resident. after a while you look kind of awkward talking to my classmate and walk somewhere.  you were the guy wearing the army uniform and you wore a vintage like specs and you were tall. you look cute and nice. im the one who wore beige shorts and teal blue tshirt with leather sandals. 

Hope you are here....If you are here please do PM me. Just hoping to be friends :thumb:

Thanks!

Edited by JUSTguy

Date: 5/6/14

Time: 1+am

Just wondering if the police officer who had to do a routine check there is here. You were the one who had a small chat with my friends and I, and  I said I was waiting for my enlistment date. You're really cute, if you're here drop me a message :)

We have a chat in the steam room at Fitness First Maple tree this afternoon about 3+ pm.

You are a 26 years old Indonesian Chinese here on vacation.

If I remember correctly, you are called Fandi.

I regret not asking for your contact number.

Hope to know you as a friend.

PM me if you are here.

Where: Pioneer gym

What you were wearing: white tshirt

Would always see you on Mon, wed and fri 7am recently. You did squats today. After workout you would wash up and will leave by 8. I'm the guy in the changing room about the same time as you. Pm me if you're here? :)

Guest Missy

Date: 5/6/2014

Time: 6 to 6.30pm

To the tall dark hair muscular handsome eurasian ( East asian and caucasian mixed i think ) guy wearing a grey motorcycle club shirt with black jeans and shades.. You were around my height 185 - 188cm.. you were in your late 20s to early 30s.. you  had manly chiselled good looks.

i am the young eurasian looking guy with dark hair green eyes in white long sleeve shirt and black pants... sitting opposite you on the train.. i was with family a young chinese female cousin and two middle aged chinese lady.. 

i was trying to make eye contact with you on the train... when i finally got your attention i smiled and you smiled back... i am the one who boarded the train at Lavender Mrt with my family and got off at bugis mrt which you did too... 

However i am leaving Singapore tonight... Please do Pm me if you are the one..would like to catch up with you on my next visit..

Edited by Missy
Guest Taggie

Monday 2nd June at republic poly.

There's an army exhibition. You were the medic who was helping to serve the food ration. Pm with u are here.

And mr Bryan poon of the ALS pm if u r here. Let's be frens!

Bus 358

When: now

To the guy in white shirt and a white earpiece too.

top tanned well built who stare at me in the bus when I walk in. And u alighted at the pasir ris bus interchange. You licked your lips and stated at me before alighting and we are in the same cabin now towrds Joo Koon

I am the guy in dark blue collar shirt holding to a book

You look pretty charming and hot :)

Would like to know you more

Please pm me if you see this :)

Just trying my luck :)

Edited by the boy who cant be moved
  • G_M changed the title to Missed Connections For Gay Singapore (No Doxxing Allowed)