Male HQ

Missed Connections For Gay Singapore (No Doxxing Allowed)

chubaholic

Place: Cruise, locker area

Date: 6-Feb

Time: 8pm

You: executive wear

Me: white top, blue Jean

We are dressing up to leave the club, and we had seversl eye contacts. U left followed by me behind you.

Once u are outside, not sure if u r waiting for me. I saw you standing there while I pushed the door out.

Wanted to say hi, and get your contact. But shy.

Hope you see this.

PM please.

You were on the MRT towards Joo Koon around 8.30pm today. You were wearing this dark purple shirt carrying an adidas bag paper bag. You boarded at Expo and we exchanged quite a bit of eye contact. I alighted first and you went on further...

If you are somehow here, I hope to get to know you and please do drop me a PM!

Taboo 8/2/2015 Sat

I was in a white t shirt and khaki trousers. You were quite tall and dark and wearing a white t shirt with Y83 on it.

You approached mr and my friend (iin blonde hair) and asked if we were local cuz you thought we were korean, to which we answered that we were local. You then introduced us to your friends (oone wearing red polka dots shirt and white tee underneath, another in blonde hair and specs, another in black/dark blue hollister t shirt). We made some small talk and guessed each other's. I coher's ages. You guessed I was 23 24 when I was 26 and I guessed you were 24 25 when you were actually 32.ri went back to my friends after that and couldn't find you after going back. I tried to find you throughout the night.

As I was quite high then, I can't recall your name but I introduced myself as J***m*n. I totally forgot to ask for your number as well then.

Hope you see this and remember who I am. Would like to make friends with you.

Date: 8/2/15

Time: 1830h

I sat beside you on the bus bound for Bt Panjang. You seemed sleepy during the journey and tried to take a nap. We kept brushing our arms against each other. I think you liked that because you leaned closer. :) You wore specs, had a Crumpler haversack on your lap and was listening to music on your earpiece. Would like to know you if you're here.

Guest Dennis23

Just trying my luck.

8/2/15 at about 9.10 at bus 12. I took the bus opp expo and was standing opp u.

We smile at each other few time and did nt speak to u coz the bus was too crowded. U were wearing blue wif black pouch bag. U were using ur phone..

Im the guy in black cap grey top and bagpack. If u r here do message me.. would love to get to knw u...

At Boon Lay MRT platform towards the end, pasir ris bound train, around 740am+ 9/2/2015 monday

I was wearing black shirt and white short. You were the one wearing jeans. Notice you quite a few times. Today you stand at the same cabin door as me while waiting for train. Hope to know you :)

PM me if you are here :)

Edited by Dri

11 Feb, 7.30-7.45am

Saw u sitting diagonally across from me at eaSt point McD. U were wearing sky blue shirt Having breakfast. U walk pass my table area the other entrance whend u left.

Drop me a pm if u are here too.

Life is like a river flowing into the sea, Love Life.

Love, Joy and Peace.

11 Feb. Ard 7pm on train bound to jookoon.

We were standing facing each other near the train door. You wore a black jacket, black cap and baggy cotton pants. More of Korean style. I was in office wear. We exchanged glance. I got off at jurong east station. We exchanged glance when I got off and I smiled. U continued your journey.

Are u here?

Date: 13 Feb 2015 8.30am

Venue: SAFRA MF

You were in dark blue collar shirt with a grey jeans. You are not wearing specs and carries a light green backpack with an big keychain hanging down your bag. Brown shoe and no specs.

PM me if you are around, would like to know you better.

Date: 11 Feb 2015 Wednesday Around 7.50pm

Venue: Intersection of Gambas and Woodlands

What you wearing: Yellowish?

What I'm wearing : Dark Blue.

This may really be a long shot. I am really sorry I accidentally kissed you at the back. You are really nice to "act like you didn't see it" Just wanna say you look really cute and I am so shy and extremely sorry about what happened. I'm not sure if you are around to see this. Just wanna say Hi to you :)

Taboo

Friday the 13th night liquid buffet

You: tall Chinese guy with a gray tee shirt that says "no, yes, no"

Me: bespectabled, tired, stoned guy in white printed tee and jeans

Thanks for the mouthful of chocolate cake. Guess it was your friends birthday. Just wanna say you are cute and friendly. 

Edited by Tachyons

15 FEB 2015

630am-700am

Outram Park MRT towards the East .

Malay guy who sat next to me . You were in a dark blue top , shorts and slippers . Our legs rested against each other . I was sleeping , but woke up and realized you kept looking in my direction , and looked away when I turn to you . I would've asked for your number but you didn't give me a definite sign you're interested . Don't know if you'll see this but I wouldn't mind getting to know you .

Bobby,

you're the only person whose name I recall. We used to hang out with a couple of other guys, sometimes at Fu Lu Shou complex area. You guys are into mature chubby daddies, but included me in your outings even though I was just a 20 something guy at the time.

I left for USA in 2006 to study architecture, you guys have visited my apartment in Yishun before I left.

Lost all my contact information, but I hope to run into you guys again.

qtin

Your block is 272D, and mine is 271A. Our units face each other. I'm very sure you've noticed me looking into your room, not just once but many many times, into your room. You like to walk around bare bodied most of the time. I notice that you have a tattoo on your back. Are you here? I'd like to get in touch with you if you are..

Date: 22 Feb

Place: vivo city , jap restaurant

You wear: drawstring berm with 3/4 long sleeve tee (sleeve red color).

Me wear: collar polo tee, blue color.

We made several eyes contact but I do not dare to smile back to you cos I was with my family and u r with a gal (dunno if she is ur friend or gf). U hv nicebig arms and tattoo on ur back, can see fr ur back collar. I find that you r cute with ur spec. We made eyes contact on our dining table as well as at the cashier. I like the way we are eyes contact. Hope u r here.

When: 23 feb morning

Where: mtbatten mrt toilet

You are an indian guy who was standing at the urinal when i came in, i took a leak and didnt think of much. You finished and stood at the hand washing area, i passed by and started to notice you, i was rushing for time, so i quickly went off, but i noticed that you didnt come out even after i rode down the escalator. Was wondering if you are looking for a good time.

If you read this, pls pm me, we can arrange for a good time together.

Keybox Sauna, 23/2/15

The muscular fit hunk using locker 157 at kb. You left around 7. Overheard you saying your name is James when you are introducing yourself to another patron.

You are wearing dark blue exec wear and your muscles can be seen in your executive wear. You are wearing red undie and people are following you whereever you go.

You are really hot! Hope you will see this & link me up

• G_M changed the title to Missed Connections For Gay Singapore (No Doxxing Allowed)