Male HQ

Missed Connections For Gay Singapore (No Doxxing Allowed)

chubaholic

Lot 1 4:45pm 13/12/2016

The guy in red stroking your long cock at the urinal and I signaled back by stroking my half-erect cock too. However just as I was about to reach out to your cock it got slightly more crowded and you left and I lost track of you.

Drop me a msg as I wanna taste that cock of yours

13 Dec 16

At NEX

6 ish pm

I was at the book store and your friend and you approached me for  church. I told you guys I was not keen but I found you lovely.

Do hit me up if you see this, sorry I am not a religion kinda guy but love to befriend with you.

Oh your name should be pronounced as Sean or Shaun.

Edited by wulalagus

We met in the same gym. Not sure if you were looking at me. We met in the train again at Tanjong Pagar and took the purple line, and at one point you were falling asleep while nodding your head and touched me. You alighted at Serangoon. I don't know if you did on purpose. If you are here, let's get connected.

Edited by muscle999

It was around 5.50-6.10pm and we were on board the upper deck of Bus 963 heading towards Woodlands.

You were a Chinese guy, athletic built, wearing a grey t-shirt, light blue jeans, neon orange running shoes and carrying a bag. (I'm assuming you just booked out from your NS duty?). There was a wharf of Adidas deodarant around you but what I found most attractive was your facial stubble peeking out. Needless to say, I found you really good looking. You alighted opposite Pending LRT Station.

If you happen to see this, hit me up! I was the guy (wearing a yellow checkered shirt) sitting right behind you, trying my best not to slip my phone number into your pocket. :)

Tantric/ 16 dec

i was helping my girl friend to the toilet but the cubicle was occupied. You came along and asked if we are alright. You told me to bring her to the toilet at the next club and told us to come back if it's occupied there too. You help us queue for the cubicle while we went over. 

You're wearing black Tshirt and jeans. Wanted to catch your name but you went off aft you're done with your business. 

Pm me if you're here :) 

Raffles, 10 Dec 12-2pm

To the good looking white guy, we didn't finished our business inside the toilet cubicle as  somebody ocuppied the other cubicle beside us while we're doing our thing and we got scared so we stopped and went out to look for another place but unfotunately i lost sight on you. If u are here and still keen drop me a pm.

18 Dec 2016 Sunday afternoon around 4 or 5 o'clock across the road in front of Caldecott MRT station. You are a young Indian guy wearing black-framed glasses, black tee and beige shorts. Hope you read this here.

Edited by KKTang

20 Dec 2016

6-630pm @ Dhoby Ghaut Mrt

Sexy fit cd in a black attire with long hair and track shoes.. Hope you are here...or you read this..

Seems like you were after ur gym session and we made a couple of eye contact but we moved on..You are hot!

Edited by johntron
Add more info

20/12/2016 Tuesday

FF @ The Cathay

10 am

Looking for the muscled and tanned hunk who went for the same morning workout (session 2) with me. Your locker was almost beside mine (to my right).

During our first eye-contact in the locker room, you winked at me. As I was changing, you took the initiative to say hi and complimented that I "have nice undies".

I left you a note with my contact details when I left but wondered if you saw it... Just want to know you because you seemed keen as well, but I was shy then...

I was wearing a pair of white compression shorts and black singlet during the workout session. One thing you can never miss or forget is that fact that I was wearing a Cin2 thong for my workout and a striped design unico gstring as i was changing out. You complimented about my undies, so you should remember this ;)

Contact me here or through the contact on that written slip that you might have :)

Edited by thongboy

Date: 20 December 2016 (Tuesday)
Time: 7pm - 9pm
Venue: Toa Payoh Swimming Complex

You were wearing black boxer trunks and you also wear spectacles when you were out of the pool. I was in black singlet and black shorts. We kinda competed against each other in the pool. You dropped hint after hint and I thought I was obvious enough that I want you, but I guess I wasn't. Heck, I was even sitting right beside you in the shower.

Get in touch?

@pool deck 2+pm, east. To the guy (20's) whom I had long eye contact with at the pool deck. We locked eyes when i was walking towards you after my shower while you were talking to your sexy gf in bikini. And we both coincidentally were scratching our thighs in our shorts at the same time..lol. You both were super hot. Pm me if you're keen for mm or mmf fun. Cheers

Edited by yuquidam

Looking for Toh Eng Seng. I am now 42 so u should be near my age also. I am searching for long lost friend of 2 decades ago and hoping hes gay also.

We meet during army days. Back than my vocation is RP while yours i think is store man or in charge of armoury. I kind of attracted to u and hope to meet again. You are a vegetarian but last time i am not but now i am a vegetarian. My profile is my pic of this year and u can expand to see my face. I dont age much for the past 20 years so u most probably can recognize me in my profile. My body now maybe slightly better than my army days lol

Edited by yoyo74

Date: 25 Dec 16

Time: 1300 hrs

You were wearing long tights during your workout.

I then saw you coming into the steam room. You were on ur slippers. We both just use the towel covering our tools. I then told you that the floor is slippery and you agree with me. We both then just wipe ourself openly opposite each other. 

I am not sure if you were cruising. As for me, I just want to use the steam room and leave. 

If you are here, hope to hear from you so that we can be friends. Pm me. 

Edited by Greenman
On 9/15/2016 at 8:15 PM, satinwank said:

Around 8pm

I admire your gut following me from 2nd floor toilet till my store backdoor. I know you have been following me thru the reflection of sliding door. But im not into public. So sorry, but please do pm me if u are here. Thats cruise is kinda cute to me : )

which toilet?

• G_M changed the title to Missed Connections For Gay Singapore (No Doxxing Allowed)