Male HQ

Missed Connections For Gay Singapore (No Doxxing Allowed)

chubaholic

Two Sundays ago at about 11pm.... I got into your car at a cruising place near my home. You are really handsome and hot! You asked if I wanna top you and we had a wonderful time in the back-seat. We both enjoyed the great sex and I certainly had a blast that rainy nite! I regret not asking for your contact when you dropped me off at my place . Would certainly love to have fun with you again and hope you read this and make initial respond..... Cheers 

27 nov ard 2pm FF ORQ

After gym and shower, was packing my bag at the changing room, u entered in and was changing your clothes. Noticed your fit and defined body. While u are slowly changing, i saw you are wearing the shorts in the opposite direction. I shyly informed u on this and after realising, u also quickly thanks and changed it out. I left for home after that. Just want to say that u are really cute and I hope to be friends with u. PM Me if u are here.

You work near my workplace. Often saw you at the bus stop at knock off time. You are always in casual attire when i saw you. Maybe your company is so relax on dresscode :)

Saw you yesterday during lunch at a Indian Muslim place. You were in checkered short sleeve shirt i believed. Looking fair and without glasses. 

If you are here, let's chat some day while waiting for bus :)

29 Nov 2016

To the uber driver drove me to work n the morning 8+am from loyang to changi bussiness park. You wore a white tee with red shoe. You asked me about my work and we chat along the way till my work place. Hope to know you more ;)

Edited by Jerry88
2 hours ago, fenghou said:

1st December 2016

safra gym 

I first bumped into you on the 2nd floor of the gym. 

Then as I was packing to leave, my stuff were in your way and I apologized. 

Your locker is 110

You took bus 59 outside the stadium

haha please drop me a text if you happen to see this :)

Wow!!! Instant connection, awesome 

Date : 1 Dec wed

Time : 12pm noon

Venue : Soup spoon at Plaza Sing

Saw this asian (chn?) hunk queuing at the casher, u were in dark blue long sleeved shirt and black pants. I'm the chinese in dull pink polo, with specs... who took a quick look at the menu board but left w/o dining there. Like to know u. If interested, msg me. Thks.

Where: Keybox

When: 021216

Time: About 10pm or so?

You're a smooth slim lean chinese guy. Very fair. About my height or shoulder height. We were standing side by side after I gave a guy a blow inside the dark maze. Our hands interlocked and I gave you a rub on your bulge. You were already hard when I tried rubbing u. Then I rubbed your cockhead that was protruding out from your undies with your lovely foreskin on. Then I got down on my knees and pull your black? undies down revealing a really majestic tool. Nice thickness and the length was a good size. I was really impress with your tool and I immediately give u heads up. I deep throat u a few times and slowly give u a wet bj. I guess you were close to cumming so you pulled out. A few guys tried to jerk your tool but I push them away and pull up your undies back. After I recovered I asked you whether you're alright. You said uhhuh and left. I tried to follow you but there were too many people and I lost you. I tried looking around for you but there was a guy that resembles you but I was scared to approach. If you're here, hope to connect with you again. I find you kinda cute and would love to befriend with you. 

*HugsNkisses*

On 30/10/2016 at 3:45 PM, ligands said:

Yesterday 11.15ish pm NS line towards Marina Bay. You boarded at either Bishan or Braddell and I alighted at Toa Payoh. Was wearing a jacket and joggers, spectacled and you stood opposite me. Made a few eye contacts with you, if you're here pm me :) 

What's the colour of jacket and jogger?

Guest Spencerr

Chin tall Guy In washed light blue shirt wearing shorts in the train which drop off at Novena mrt around 7pm 

saw the the guy in red came in and you were staring. 

Hmu if you are the blue shirt guy

Edited by Spencerr

FF Metropolis

7 Dec 2016 @ 9pm

just doing a Long shot to the gentleman in specs who I saw twice. Once at the steamroom when I step in, and another time at the changing area. U were wearing a grey Color boxer brief I think, when I saw u the second time facing the mirror facing the stairway to the shower area.

Drop me a pm if u happen to be on this forum. Maybe can gym together next time.

Life is like a river flowing into the sea, Love Life.

Love, Joy and Peace.

FF 100AM

about 9pm today

we had a few missed connections in the steam room and in the showers. I mean, we were in the cubicles facing each other and definitely peeked out a few times ;)

took on a lift down together too. Was gonna ask for your number but some people joined us in the lift.

PM me. I think we have some unfinished business haha

We bumped into each other at Ming Arcade at about 4+pm on 10 Dec (Sat). You bought a box of item (undies?, trunks?) from Male-HQ and then drove off in a white car, with car plate SKD 3**0 S, if I didn't recall wrongly. You have nice tattoos on both calves. Hope to get to know you if you're here. Please PM me if you see this msg, thank you! :)

Edited by jsaw88
To add in more details

Han bing, Serene centre 

10 Dec, 1.15pm to 2.45pm 

Who: the boss of Han Bing 

Wore: white t shirt and low, baggy jeans

Just wanna to say thanks for the great hospitality. Not sure if you are a PLU but you gave off very strong gay vibes. 

Me: in a blue tee shirt with my gf

I pity your gf 

Guest tpyb79guy

Irrawady Condo

You are about 40 in yellow T-shirt, we contact each other through grindr, 2 years already and I lost you and misses you alot. If u see this kindly pm me or anyone know someone stay there do let me know.

• G_M changed the title to Missed Connections For Gay Singapore (No Doxxing Allowed)