Male HQ

Missed Connections For Gay Singapore (No Doxxing Allowed)

chubaholic

Guest nubcake99

Jan 25 2013 - Nov 30 2014 : this is the period of our relationship. Despites the quarrels and fights and other taboo stuff that you shouldn't have done to me, I still miss you and hope someday we can be friends. That is all I ask, chris. If you are here looking around, and if you see this, text me.

PS the photo u gave me of yourself in Milan, is still in my wallet all this while...

Saw you in the mrt green east-west line on 26/2/15 at around 11 when I boarded the train towards pasir ris, you were wearing a smoothie king teeshirt and khaki/light brown pants and black shoes, you were using your iphone, you alighted at raffles place. I was wearing a black AX tee with light brown shorts and red puma slippers carrying a yellow crumpler. Would like to knoww you if you are here.

Jurong West St 91, Blk 939 level 6, 7pm

You are the guy in yellow singlet walking past my house unit to take the lift in the middle because the lift at the side is faulty.

You are muscular fit and if I didn't see wrongly, you are in a tribal print singlet. Hope you are here!

Edited by keithted

This happened today. You are a student from popular junior college along Bukit Timah Road.

We cross path on the circle line MRT around 2.00 - 2.30 pm. You were already on the train when i boarded the train with my colleagues on Holland V station.

I am not handsome but cant help noticing that you are looking at my direction; maybe you are nt looking at me.

Anyway, you alighted at Buona Vista station, barely as you almost forget to alight. Haha.

If you happen to read this, drop me a message.

"Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around." -- Leo F. Buscaglia

Anyone joined the Men's Health Urbanathlon this morning? A lot of hotties joined. 

And during the last obstacle, I am scarred of height and couldn't jump off.

Then a guy that was behind me, touched my hair and encouraged me to jump off. Lol! 

Thanks to him. Hope to know him here, but I couldn't remember his face. 

Anyone joined the Men's Health Urbanathlon this morning? A lot of hotties joined. 

And during the last obstacle, I am scarred of height and couldn't jump off.

Then a guy that was behind me, touched my hair and encouraged me to jump off. Lol! 

Thanks to him. Hope to know him here, but I couldn't remember his face.

Please do not post any ad in the main forum meant for discussion.

This is friendly warning by the mod.

The next ad posted in the main forum will get you a warning point.

If you are not sure why you are getting this message go read the rules http://www.blowingwind.org/forum/index.php?showtopic=67&p=410979

Regards

GM

P/s:Moved to Missed Connection in Personals.

Hi, not sure if I will find you here but...

You are an Indian guy with your female friend on the bus.

It was bus 12 on 26 Feb.

I boarded the bus with my female colleague at Expo, and we ended up sitting opposite both of you.

I noticed that you glanced in my directions a couple of times.

After she alighted a couple of stops after Tanah Merah MRT, I kind of fell asleep until my stop in Katong, just before the I12.

This is a long shot but I really hope to find you here... We both took Bus service 198 today from Boon Lay Interchange at about 5.45pm. You glanced at me before boarding and I took notice of you too. We later both sat right at the back of the upper deck of the bus. You on the right, and I was on the left side. 

Before you alighted somewhere near Holland V you glanced in my direction several times too... And after you alighted, you looked up to glance at me once more and our eyes met again - before the bus drove off. 

You were in your polo sports attire and shorts, and Nike shoes with adidas socks. Carrying a black bag. You should be a student. I was in a grey tee with green shorts and black snapback (with dyed hair). Hope to know you :) PM me if you're here!

4.Mar.2015 10.45pm T3 Tiffany

To the gentleman who serve me, you are great in your product knowledge. If you happen to be here drop me a pm.

Hope to keep in touch.

Me: army style specs, with a trolley browsing elsa peretti items.

Life is like a river flowing into the sea, Love Life.

Love, Joy and Peace.

Time/Date: 930am, 08/03/2015

Venue: Pasir Ris bound train, boarded at boon lay station

You wore black shirt, gold color hair, you were standing infront of me in the train. I'm wearing black shirt with white pants. PM me if you are here :)

Blk 27 Bendemeer Road Coffeeshop this morning at around 1030am.. saw you with your fren talking and having coffee. Not sure if both of you are a pair, did see you both having meal during Sunday morning a couple of times.. Then another fren joined both of you..

Saw you a couple of times at the coffee centre as well as the food centre too..all on Sunday morning as i will be there only then..

If you guess it might be you, please dont be alarm and freaked out.. i am not a stalker but just happened to be there at the time as you are.. jus like the way you look but guess you didnt notice me.

9th march 10pm+, on the train from harbourfront... you were wearing an NUS pharm tee, fbts and white havaianas. I was wearing a black tee sitting with my female friend and we accidentally made eye contact a few times.

I think you're really cute, do pm me if you're here?

Edited by tidecaller
Guest nnavi

12 March

NTU canteen A extension

Around 12.45 to 1ish.

Queuing at the western stall

Hey to the cute guy with a group of friends that were queuing up right infront of me and my friend. You were wearing a red shirt, with a left ear piercing and with bracers! If I remembered carefully you dyed your hair red too! I may be thinking too much, but you kept stealing glances at me! Hoping that you are here. Just wanna say that you are freaking cute and I would like to get to know you better :) do drop me a pm! Cheers

• G_M changed the title to Missed Connections For Gay Singapore (No Doxxing Allowed)