Male HQ

Missed Connections For Gay Singapore (No Doxxing Allowed)

chubaholic

22 May

About 8.30pm

Changi airport

Boarded your taxi travel from airport to Pasir Ris. Didn't chat much, but observed you kind of restless while driving, making soft restless noise. You took a sip of tea from the tabao plastic bag halfway through.  You stopped me at the bottom of my block and I paid 14 dollars.

Not sure if you are here.… You look cute

23 May around 830am

You boarded the EW Line from Kembangan (not entirely sure) and alighted at Lavender.

You: Black hair. Wearing red t-shirt, grey sweatpants, sneakers and carrying your backpack with both hands infront of you.

Me: Blonde/black hair. Black t-shirt, shorts and sneakers.

I don't usually post here but I thought I'd try my luck.

Raffles place mrt toilet. I went there to genuinely pee and you proudly showed me your hard cock. It was quite tasty looking and i gave it a pinch. Too many people were around so i left.

16 hours ago, xavier ian said:

22 May

About 8.30pm

Changi airport

Boarded your taxi travel from airport to Pasir Ris. Didn't chat much, but observed you kind of restless while driving, making soft restless noise. You took a sip of tea from the tabao plastic bag halfway through.  You stopped me at the bottom of my block and I paid 14 dollars.

Not sure if you are here.… You look cute

He probably waited for hours at the airport only to take you to pasir ris. Of course restless

Date : 24 may wed

Time : 9.15am

Venue : Near Carlton

U muscular asian in light blue shirt and black pants. Along the way when crossing from RC to CH u met a female, maybe colleague.and then both walk into the lane besides building.

I chn like to know u. PM me. Thks.

Tall Chinese Guy in a Suit giving a talk on "Design Thinking" today at SMU.

Throughout the one hour, thank you for giving me long glances which i misinterpret as though you were hitting on me.

I know for sure you are straight, but in little fantasy world, wishing i had a bromance with you... not because of your looks... but purely based on your poise, personality & pleasant disposition.

1 hour ago, valakricious said:

How I wish to have something to write here but I don't. :(

btw I travel east west on daily basis during the weekdays, but I've never encountered anything worthy to share here. Haha

Haha.. On the other hand, I hope someone would notice me and write about me here... but so far didn't have any... guess is my face problem.. =( 

Was at bedok reservoir bus stop waiting for my bus when you alighted. You were wearing exec white shirt and black pants I think. Made eye contact for a while. When I go to on the bus at passed the traffic light junction we made eye contact again. I was wearing sports attire. You here? Haha

55 minutes ago, ryan8701 said:

Haha.. On the other hand, I hope someone would notice me and write about me here... but so far didn't have any... guess is my face problem.. =( 

We all have insecurities or areas of our body which we're not content with. 

However, that doesn't mean you should be looking for validation from someone else just from the way you look.

What matters is that YOU LOVE what you see in the mirror.

This thread (sadly enough) focuses mainly on someone's external appearance ; how the other party looks, what the guy was wearing, how many glances were exchanged etc.

Instead of being noticed for your looks, how about focus on being noticed for your intellect or your eloquence in the way you present yourself? 

Trust me, a man who can carry a conversation and who is eloquent is sexyyyyy. :)

26/May Enabling villiage gym around 7pm

You were wearing glasses and in blue sleeveless and Reebok training shoes. When you left the gym and drink your protein powder(just I assume) outside the gym, I was going to the water dispenser. Thought we have few eye contacts during the gym and outside the gym. Hope can make friends with you.

Guest jonlittle

We met during reservist recently, about 2 weeks ago. You were the CSM of active unit there, slightly shorter than 170cm with tattoo. Unfortunately, I didn't get your name. (Your surname is Leong.)

I, with 5 others, helped out with preparing stores for our outfield training. You passed me a paper (a list) to hold onto. All of us scouted the area for equipment. I looked for you when some things were harder to find. We left the place for lunch halfway through. So sorry about that.

On the last day, we had catered buffet for lunch. I noticed that you came to join us a while after we started eating. I looked at you from time to time and our eyes met occasionally. While standing around with my friends, I couldn't find the courage to walk away and talk to you.

Anyway, I would like to wish you all the best in all you do. You have a charismatic personality and smile. It is nice meeting you. :lol:

Edited by jonlittle

Bedok market next to bedok mall around 9 am plus.. You are a single eyelid guy. Around same height as me. U actually asked another table where to get the food on their table. Then, U were queuing for food... I walked past ur  queue. We made eyes contact. When i walked away, I turned back and I noticed that you have a pair of flush ears. Yo u are cute. Just see if we can connect here.  

Locum at Pasir Ris L--- L--- Clinic on 30 May 17- Dr Teo

i am the patient who came in at 9.30 pm to buy AROXIA tablets.  You ask to see me telling me you are not charging me consultation to review my case.

You advised my to swim instead of impact sports. 

If you are here, I would like to Friend you.  Please pm me.

Time: Tuesday early afternoon till around 6.30pm

We had a very short talk in the steamroom and u mentioned it was your first time at the onsen. I told you what the salt in the steamroom was for. We exchanged glances both in steamroom and sauna and while u kept walking we often smiled abit at one another. 

This is an uber long shot. Hope to see your message if your here.

22 hours ago, Requiemx said:

Just trying my luck.

To the barista working at yishun sbux, i can't confirm whether you're AJ or not, so yeah.

I'm the guy that's always wearing the Ngee Ann Poly Jacket.

Keen to be friends with you and hope that you're here. 

Cheers!

Lol which guy? I'm a sbux regular too

9 hours ago, Enchante said:

2 June, Friday, around 6.30pm to 7.20pm.
On bus 980 towards sembawang. You were sitting down at the back and you were in uniform (white shirt and blue trousers).

I was standing beside you before moving to the end of the bus.

Please msg me if you are here? 

During train breakdown that period?

Date : 3 Jun 2017. Time: 10.05am

Place : Blk 498H Tampines

Me and my Friend waiting for another Friend at the void deck. You came out from the lift and keeping looking at me while walking to car park. We obviously have eye contact but i can't approach you, not convenient. I'm done now with my friends and at the void deck now. If u back home I'm downstair waiting for you

Edited by SKYT
Guest MsiaBoy

Date: 3 Jun 2017  Time: 11.45am 

Place: Bedok MRT 

You are a tall guy with blue jeans, grey shirt and white shoe. You alight at Aljunied MRT. 

You are very handsome and the way u shake your ass while walking is sexy. Haha 

Hope could know you. Pm me if you are here 

03 June

North South Line, 

At about 2:40PM

Between Yishun to Bishan Station

You were wearing a grey tee shirt and short pants, carrying a sling bag. You are tanned, not sure if you're chinese or malay. We had eye contact when you board the train. You stood beside me and I walked pass in front of you and alighted at bishan station. Im the one in orange tee shirt and black short pants. 

Hope to be friends. 

• G_M changed the title to Missed Connections For Gay Singapore (No Doxxing Allowed)