Male HQ

Missed Connections For Gay Singapore (No Doxxing Allowed)

chubaholic

When: 30th June about 10pm

Where: Keybox

I was standing beside u in the dark maze and asked whether u wanted a blow then u told me you were btm. There was this other guy. He was so determined to make u cum. Hahaha. He proceeded to bj u while we kissed and i lightly spanked u a few times. Then we three when into the pvt room and continue our deed. He was trying very hard to make u cum but in the end failed. I did bj u a few times, suck and licked your nipples and rimmed your hole. But i really loved our kissing session. Slow and sensual kissing while I stroke your hair and explore your smooth body. I really like u. As much as i wanted to fuck u but you're just too cute for me to hurt u. Just wanted to hug, cuddle and kiss u. You told me that you're 23 and waiting to start sch at SIT. You're bespectacled. Thats why i told u i was attracted to you. I told u I'm 25, self employed and a hawker. We left the room about 10.25pm. I wanted to ask u for your contact or social media but i was scared and shy. Hope you'll see this boy. Hope to connect with u again. *hugs n kisses*

Edited by AceWright

Saw you at suntec's Aston on 1st July 2017, Saturday, around 8pm. I was with another two friend.

We were leaving and you were still q-ing for your turn with your friends(I think). I was the one in blue t shirt and red berms wearing slippers. You were in dark blue t shirt n a cap. We exchange glance for awhile when I was leaving.

Hope you are here.

Edited by jungle_jeff

2JULY17 - 7.30PM to 8.00PM - JEM's TOPMAN

Hey Mister, sorry if I didn't talk much but I was starstrucked the moment we made eye contact at the cashier. Was wondering if you're down to spend time together and we'll take it from there? Thank you for your kind gestures while I was there haha. If you're here, hit me up. Otherwise, I'll see you around x

p.s — you light up my night after. 

Guest MsiaBoy

Just recently saw u in doby ghaut MRT toilet. 

You are the hunky guy wearing cap given me eye contact. 

Hope can be friends with you 

Edited by MsiaBoy

Place: True Fitness Novena

Time: 2pm-ish

You were the lean and very fit guy wearing grey singlet. I'm not sure if I scared you off cos you quickly changed and left, and you went to the food court when you realised I was behind you. Just want to apologise cos I really didnt mean it.

Hope we can be gym bud, wanna be as fit as you

Edited by kunh
added more details

Yio Chu Kang Swimming Pool

1230hr - 1300hr

You are wearing Arena Black w/ Red Stripes. After swimming, you sat down and used your phone for quite some time then you proceed to the tanning chair to tan. Theres's only 2 of us tanning and I was tanning beside you. I am the one wearing black arena trunks. I was doing my hair while you came into the toilet and walk passed me. You were wearing Red shorts, I was wearing SAF Red singlet. You have nice tan colour.

The cute guy works in tampines interchange mcdonalds. U look cute but i didnt get a chance to see ur name tag. U look at me too. U have a wedding band on ur right hand. I dk if u are married. But if u are aj i would like to know y.

The guy in army singlet looking at u. 

Place: Yunomori Onsen & Spa

Date: 5 Jul (Wed)

Time: 4+pm

You are tanned and boyish decent looking. Shy and didn't make eye contact with guys, but I get the G-vibe from you. You were with a more 'matured' friend, who didn't seem like your partner. I think he arrived earlier and you came a little later. Probably your first time cos your friend had to teach you how to use the Japanese showers. Your friend was sitting at the side bench when you sat at the edge of the purple water pool. I sat at the edge opposite you, but you didn't dare make eye contact. If you're one of us and you're here and keen to hook up, PM me. 

Venue: jurong safra energyone

Date: 7th july

Time: around 1030

You were in the changing room getting ready to go off, u left in a pink shirt if I didn't remember wrongly. U open the door for me and I said thank you. 

Drop me a message if you are here. 

MAKING LOVE HELPS TO STRENGTHEN BONDS ^_^

Place : Yunomori Onsen & Spa

Time : 3-4pm

Date : 6th july 17

To the cute tan leanfit guy with really nice abs and sides shaved who kept alternating between the sauna steam room and sitting showers, I sat diagonally opposite you a few stools away at the showers. You sat all the way at the end. You saw me looking at you and we made eye contact. You then walked past me with a raging erection. We also sat together in the sauna.

im the fair leanfit guy with specs. Tell me if you're here, I'd like to make friends with you and go to the onsen together.

100am 5pm sat 8 jul

You are tann with short hair . Wearing a white polo tee with blavk crop pant and asic whiye shoe. You are pretty buff and buying ur lunch at grains trader. I dont think you are Aj but just giving a try.

You can start off by giving me a PM?

Date: Saturday 08 July 2017

MRT Outram Park

You wear: Nike Air shirt...

We saw each other...when taking same mrt train service...

I wore Blue Shirt with a backpack..

Are u here?...

Hey!

To the Singapore PR guy from China who is doing NS now. I met you at Yunomori today - 9 July.

It was nice chatting with you,  im the slim guy w specs that talked to you and asked abt the time :) You're really cute and friendly, hope you're here and we can pick up where we left off. Cya!

I know it's like impossible but still gonna hope that 1% here XD! 

Venue: Paya Lebar MRT 

Time: 5pm

Description: We both boarded the train back to the east (towards Pasir Ris), you dropped off at Simei and I was standing behind you. 

Details: You were wearing a black t-shirt (man your entire back was wet, you must sweat a lot man), you were wearing blue shorts and billabong slippers, carrying a black bag. You were using your iPhone 7 Plus (Black) reading a novel on your phone... You were kinda distracted by people standing up and down from the reserve seats. I thought you were really cute and if you are here, please DM me! Would like to know you better! 

Edited by doublehappiness

Long shot. To Dave who use to do massage at Excelsior hope to connect with you. I am the meaty guys who connected quite well with you. We exchanged madarin names for fun. Pm me if you are here. If any one has his contact do share. Thanks! 

Date : 12 July 2017

Time : around 8.30pm

Venue : S11 Coffee shop @ Taman Jurong (old Shaw cinema)

We were sat in front of the "zhu chao" stall and I was facing you. You were with three other friends drinking beer. One of your friends look in mid 40s (slim) and another in 30 (stocky).

However you are the cutest and most handsome one with a pair of lovely big eyes.

You were wearing a red polo shirt and with an army pants and boots and wonder you are a regular or reservist.

We have few times of eye contact on each other and I find you look discreet and attracts me (my type, haha).

Both of us do not dare to make the first move and know I have caught your attention, haha

I observe we have the same design of our hand phone cover and you are married with a ring.

If you do read on my post, appreciate you can PM me and would like to know you as a friend.

Cheers

Crusing at raff pl, we went to a quiet toilet. You were the younger guy in business wear. The older guy that forced my cock in his mouth scared me a bit, but i wont mind meeting you again

• G_M changed the title to Missed Connections For Gay Singapore (No Doxxing Allowed)