Male HQ

Missed Connections For Gay Singapore (No Doxxing Allowed)

chubaholic

Date & Time: 13th July 2017 @8pm 

You were the Klipsch headphones promoter. You spoke in a very nice ABC accent & you are really cute. Didn't had the courage to ask whether you are one of us, but I do really hope that you are, & you will respond to this post. 

P.S. Should had at least gotten your name :/

Date: 13th July 2017

Time: Around 9:45 or so

You: Sporty TOP with sport pants with your bike, u will looking at the expressway when I walk past you. I was bespectacled and wearing black shirt and sport pants. 

You took ur bike and pushed it down the slope. We exchanged a few glances and then Up the steep slope u came past me and then stop halfway to push it up and u waited a while there for me to get behind u and then adjusted ur peddle. U then looked back again at me and I exchanged glances with u again. 

U left with just oning ur back red light on ur bike and sped off slowly and u exited the park connector at one of the block junctions. 

By a long shot but please pm me if ur here :). 

to the two ABC  ( Mel.... and Carls.... ).....we met @MFMH

i dropped the name card u gave as i discard my carrier bag....hope to connect againif u are here...you both are simply fantastic

Edited by TwoChnBTMs

15 jul sat 7pm

millennia walk 

Trying my luck to the Tann promoter in millennia walk wear white T, with cap and tattoo on the right arm. you have introduced a couple of product meticulously and I find you cute and hot, not sure if I did get the vibe. please pm me if you are here hopefully? pleaseee

Me : wearing windbreaker , keep chatting on the backpack, on and on, wink

26 minutes ago, tyui said:

16 July Sunday Around 11-12pm

Fitness First 100AM

You: Guy wearing navy blue NMDs, you were at the gym together with your friends

I think one of your friend's name was either Gerald or Daryl? Hahahs

Hope to know you !

I don't understand how you'd think that he would contact you if you don't give any info about what you looked like and what you were wearing. You're probably not the only one who noticed him; if I were him, I would not just contact anyone who said they saw me without knowing what the person looked like or is someone I remembered. 

On 13/07/2017 at 0:05 PM, btmslut said:

Crusing at raff pl, we went to a quiet toilet. You were the younger guy in business wear. The older guy that forced my cock in his mouth scared me a bit, but i wont mind meeting you again

Wow. Seem s like you had a load of fun. Do share more in the personals section. 

16/7, Sun, 8pm+

bedok swimming pool

you were beside me in the pool and u just soak in the pool. Not swimming. Im the one wearing a light blue swimming trunk. 

I went to the changing room. And abt 10mins later u came in and u were next to me again. 

U are in ur 20s. PM me if u r here 

trying my luck,

17 July 2017, TPY swimming complex

2 CJC boys

were there for swim training w ur teammates

arrived at 6pm, left around 8pm

one carrying grey converse bagpack and a black shoebag, was wearing black waveline swimming trunks. left in CJC shorts and Gan Eng Seng sec shirt, wearing nike shoes

one carrying blue jansport bagpack, wearing black arena swim briefs. left in CJC shorts and osim rundown marathon crew shirt, wearing converse shoes. wear specs

if either one of u are here pm me, u guys r cute :)

Edited by Boiboi98
Guest jonlittle

We met for about two and a half weeks or so. Our workplace holds inventory for a sports brand. You left the job just last Sunday. You're from Asia's top university.

You're really adorable and never fails to lift the mood of others with your funny jokes and impersonations. You jio me for dinner near my place the day before your last day. But on that day, the plan didn't come to fruition. As we left our workplace, I heard that you have dinner plans with friends so I didn't ask you about our dinner plan.

Anyway, all the best to your school life and internship one year later. If you happen to read this and are keen to keep in contact, drop me a message. :)

Edited by jonlittle

1pm SAFRA yishun gym changing room

Chinese bespectacled fit guy changing out. You were looking around and observing when someone is removing his shorts/undies

i was changing into to my swim gear (green yellow Aussie flag trunks) to swim at the pool downstairs. When I came back ard 1.20 to bathe you were at the shower cubicle. Then later yo went back to changing room into your renomas and pants. I changed into my track pants and blue shirt

Thiught you look fit and cute. :)

Guest MsiaBoy

On Sunday around 8pm, at habourfront TF. 

You are a white guy who suddenly stand beside me urinal while I pee and after that given me a eye contact while I taking water. 

Hope could be friend with you. Sorry that I did not approach you. 

Hougang 1 Mall, about 8.50pm, 20/7/2017

you: tall guy in red tee i think. queueing up to buy bread

me: short guy in black tee, queueing up to pay for bread

our eyes met, u gave me a nod, and i nodded back..hahah.. so cute... have a connection then.. but i didn't talk to u as you were too far behind me.

hope to make more connection...

Time: for the past half a year up until some time this month. 

Place: SGX Central Depository at Metropolis Buona Vista

i always walk past this place up the escalator on my way to work, you're the tall guy with black spectacles who works there, and you always wear white. You were my eye candy every morning but it seems like you don't work there anymore... Walking to my work place now seems a little less eventful... If you're here or if anyone knows who this is, pls PM me!

Guest 72%dark

Fri 21/7  7.30–8pm

Bus 857

You: black t-shirt, black jeans, black  shoes, black backpack

Me: striped pink long-sleeved shirt and gray business pants

You were seated on the left upper deck around the fifth row or so. When I came up the stairs after boarding the bus our eyes locked. I sat a few rows behind you. Later you alighted at Millenia Walk. When you were going down the stairs our eyes locked again, and when you were walking away from the bus stop you looked up as if to catch a final look as the bus was pulling away. You were listening to your earphones throughout the journey so I couldn't really try to talk to you then. You're really really really cute. Please PM me if you see this.

Sun 23/7  1.45–2.15am

NeX mall

You: yellow singlet, black tights, grey socks

Me: Chequered red shirt and blue shorts

You entered the lift carrying some shopping bags from fairprice. I was already standing in the lift Later you and I both alighted at B2M to exit the mall at the front entrance facing serangoon central road. You took a left and walked off, presumably home. I'm very keen to know you better. Please PM me if you see this.

6 hours ago, valakricious said:

Hello, to the Jap looking guy with sexy beard and tanned muscular fit body. Saw u at Clementi pool. I was at the basin beside the urinal. Saw u came in and pee. Couldn't resist to look at you. :)

i saw him too! i agree.. very sexy, very good looking...

Date: Thursday, 20th July, around 9.30pm

I was with a group of friends, and you came by in just your tights and shirt. You started playing the piano on the left while turning back quite often. There was another couple playing the other piano. My friends and I were rather fascinated by you and your piano playing, but were too shy to approach. You then turned around and asked if we wanted to play the piano, but we said it was ok. You left before we could ask for your IG. 

Hit me up if you're the guy!

Date: Sunday 

Time: Around 5.50 to 6 pm

U wear blue t-shirt with the word Amoprohosis (something like that) on ur front t-shirt  you with ur fren , cannot remember when u enter the mrt or whc stn , we eye contact few time while u still talking to ur fren , i hope to get to know you better and be ur friend 

Sat night at Bishan CC Starbucks

We were queuing together and I was behind you. You were wearing a LV belt and ordered only a cheesecake to eat by yourself sitting at the seat facing the glass facade of the cafe.

Your demeanour is interesting. :D

On 21/07/2017 at 11:09 PM, concupiscentiam said:

Time: for the past half a year up until some time this month. 

Place: SGX Central Depository at Metropolis Buona Vista

.... You were my eye candy every morning but it seems like you don't work there anymore... Walking to my work place now seems a little less eventful... If you're here or if anyone knows who this is, pls PM me!

Perhaps he is deployed to Sgx in Robinson road :D

• G_M changed the title to Missed Connections For Gay Singapore (No Doxxing Allowed)