Male HQ

Missed Connections For Gay Singapore (No Doxxing Allowed)

chubaholic

FF ORQ, around 2pm today. 

U waited outside the steam room while waiting for the cleaner to wash the showers. We  jerked each other after but didn’t finish. U went out in a blue top for PT session, ur trainer had a tat. Hit me up if u’re here :) would love to finish our business. 

On 5/18/2018 at 7:37 PM, lastdraw said:

p/s: i should not be flagged as not relevant to topic, cos i think this is related to the topic after all. 

just curious - how many people here actually found the other person through this thread? 

On 5/18/2018 at 11:22 PM, yokohamajin said:

got lah. for me so far one time got. 

Cute guy working at 7-11 Kitchener complex

Saw ur name tag and know u’re steven

and you’re Malaysian as in few days back saw ur finger with dark colour ink which same like me back for voting. 

If ur here, please pm me. 

Edited by calvin87

Jalan Buroh Bus stop

Date : 24/05/2018

Time : 12.45 noon

Bus 98 from Jurong Island to J E

U were slapped left and right while sitted there by a standing lady , many watched....thought wanted to stop the lady.

however the lady board Bus 98.

I was on 2nd floor, u smile when saw.

Pity u, cute stra8 face being badly treated like that in public, yet u smile.

Hope u are here

24 May 2018, Thursday, around 7pm

You: A tall, stubbled white man on a loop service in Serangoon, who got off and looked back at me twice – the first, when you got up from your seat to alight, and the second, while walking away from the bus. Both times you smiled. And both times, I somehow forgot to smile back.

You wore beige slacks, a pair of grey driving shoes, and a shirt I wasn’t concerned about because I kept picturing you without it. I think I remember your pants because they held a cute bulge. I would remember that.

I remember your shoes. We exchanged glances several times on the bus. The first was when I was about to sit across from you. You may not have known but it was deliberate. You would look out sometimes and that was when I would look at you. I tried to get your attention by tapping my shoe gently against yours, but maybe I should have tapped harder. That was how I remembered your shoes.

PM me if you’re here. Because the next time, I will tap harder.

Guest Taggie

Chinese guy in white singlet at Artbox Singapore around 9/10pm on 25 may you were watching the annoying brother with a friend in formal attire. 

let me know if you are here!

Edited by Taggie

Long shot but hoping to connect with an older mature guy who used to live in Simei and also Geylang for a time being called Reno. He used live at Meragi Rd a long time ago, has a dog called Perfy/Purfy.

Hey Reno, if you are here, it's Gerard. Been thinking about you, hope to see you again. 

On 5/24/2018 at 7:32 PM, gaybrosg93 said:

You: A tall, stubbled white man on a loop service in Serangoon, who got off and looked back at me twice – the first, when you got up from your seat to alight, and the second, while walking away from the bus. Both times you smiled. And both times, I somehow forgot to smile back.

You wore beige slacks, a pair of grey driving shoes, and a shirt I wasn’t concerned about because I kept picturing you without it. I think I remember your pants because they held a cute bulge. I would remember that.

I remember your shoes. We exchanged glances several times on the bus. The first was when I was about to sit across from you. You may not have known but it was deliberate. You would look out sometimes and that was when I would look at you. I tried to get your attention by tapping my shoe gently against yours, but maybe I should have tapped harder. That was how I remembered your shoes.

Bumping this while taking the same bus, hoping you’d board it at the next stop.

Bus 37, morning 7.50 to 8.10am

Heading toward changi north crescent. 

You're the guy with black T and jeans who sat beside me in the bus.. i dont know whether are you hinting me or looking at me coz i was kinda tired that i dont realize my surrounding. But if ur happen to see this, just inbox me and we could chat up. 

28-May, Around 12.30pm

That Coffee Place near Blk297 Compassvale Street.

U were wearing black T shirt, ordering nasi lemak for take away. 

You are so cute. I’m the guy sitting near window seat and saw you came in. Hope to make friends if you’re here

Edited by bullet78
On 5/22/2018 at 11:06 PM, eg89 said:

May 22 - 9:45 pm Tiong Bahru Plaza

Basement Toilet

Saw 2 handsome guys trying to look at each other at the sink. Quite a signal. Sorry for interrupting. I had to pee badly haha

Totally LOVE your 'socially responsible' post. 

23rd May, Wednesday

Around 12pm 

At the water cooler near Gate 8, Changi Airport T4

I was first refilling my thermal flask with water, took a while as I fumbled through the buttons to get a good mix of the hot/warm/cold water.

Anyways, you were next in line to fill your bottle and we caught each other's smiles as I moved aside. 

I wanted to see if you were checking me out hence I queued to fill another tumbler. There was another guy behind you,  so I figured that you will just move off if there was no connection and I had mistaken that jolt. 

To my surprise, you hanged around to have some sips of water while I filled my tumbler. We exchanged a couple of quick glances and I moved towards your direction, raised my brows as I passed you.  

Wished I had grabbed the opportunity to exchange contact or something. If you're here and you see this, let's connect and have a drink sometime.

Cheers.

Date: 28th May 2018 Monday

Time: 3:45pm

Place: Potong Pasir MRT Exit B Bus Stop

We both took 853 together. you were wearing a white top and blue bottom. We were sitting on the same row on the bus. You look cute. You kinda caught me having a glance at you. You got off at the 3rd stop from where we were. PM me if you are here. Hope can get to know you.

6 hours ago, Tianshideyouhuo said:

Hi

is a good experience 

but all guys keep moving 

can’t even have a nice fun session...

but thanks for the flex guys who walk with me to outram MRT...Ues I’m monkey and borrow you my wireless...forget to ask your contact!

sigh !just know you stay B.Batok...lol

Hope you are here !

yes the guys who behind us is sexy haha

No ad in the main forum. post your ad in the Personal under Missed connections.

On 5/24/2018 at 7:32 PM, gaybrosg93 said:

Still looking for you... :\ 

Date: 25 May

Time:6pm-7pm+

Venue: Cruise Club

You are the cute top and im the cute top too. You told me that you are a rm and live in Thomson and I'm in investment sector. Then, we decided  go to the room to hug, kiss and Jo. I'm hoping to see you soon. PM me if you are here. 

1st June around 430pm at Sembawang Camp

You were the security trooper at the gate, just wanted to say that you look cute and you were really friendly! I was secretly hoping you'd be on duty whenever I was booking out.

You were asking me what unit i was from, I told you I'm from 3rd tpt and pointed to my shirt, then you told me to wait a while, while you make a call to confirm.

If you're here too, let me know! 

Edited by Crusty Crab

To the tanned guy who boarded bus 851 before novena square at about 10am today (2/6/18). You sat at the back row of the bus, we seemed to have a little eye contact. When I alighted the bus and started running to wherever i had to go,  when the bus passed by, you turned back a couple of times to look at me by peering through the glass of the back window.

you were wearing: shorts and a luminous green singlet

i was wearing: red berms, black dri-fit tee and carrying a black hershel backpack

Date: 03 Jun 2018 (and many nights actually)

Time: past midnight

Venue: Anytime Fitness@Northpoint City

You: Chinese fit guy, black tee with the word CREW at the back and grey track pants

Came across each other everytime at the gym and usually at around this timing.

Thought you look great and simple, would like to know you.

We exchanged glances a few times too, especially last night.

Hope you are here. Drop me a message or just say hi the next time in person.

Hugs

Never make use of others and their kind intentions when they use their heart and soul for you.
Do unto others what you want unto you.
Relationships are never toys or yoyos for anyone to play with.
God is watching. Truth does reveals.

• G_M changed the title to Missed Connections For Gay Singapore (No Doxxing Allowed)