Male HQ

Missed Connections For Gay Singapore (No Doxxing Allowed)

chubaholic

Looking for the guy who came to the Medical Post earlier this morning during the Army Dragonboat Regatta.

You were trying to kinda talk to me?

You asked me about my vocation and my postings. And i told you i was a unit medic. But you left soon after. Probably awkward..? Because 2 of my friends were beside me.

You were wearing a Grey T shirt and black tights,revealing a huge ding dong.

You were the tanned Chinese guy. You were holding a paddle,

tall and hunky.

You are really cute! And would love

to have more conversations with you.

LINE me perhaps if you see this?

cadence25.

6 minutes ago, Ianlistic said:

Looking for the guy who came to the Medical Post earlier this morning during the Army Dragonboat Regatta.

You were trying to kinda talk to me?

You asked me about my vocation and my postings. And i told you i was a unit medic. But you left soon after. Probably awkward..? Because 2 of my friends were beside me.

You were wearing a Grey T shirt and black tights,revealing a huge ding dong.

You were the tanned Chinese guy. You were holding a paddle,

tall and hunky.

You are really cute! And would love

to have more conversations with you.

LINE me perhaps if you see this?

cadence25.

Wow Lucky dong u will get if u were to meet him...

Date: 21 April (Sat)

Time: Around 1800 to 1830

Venue: EW train towards Tuas

Me: Black tee and black shorts

You: Grey tee and blue jeans, with camo bag

Not sure when you boarded, but saw you in front of me when I looked up. When the seat besides me vacated, you took the seat and our arms and thighs were touching throughout the journey. You didn't close your eyes for long before I had to alight, dropping my stuff in the process. We looked at each other and smiled a few times while I was alighting. Hope that you read this and we can re-connect. 

Edited by celexter

Today (22april2018) 

To the uncle at a fast food restaurant in hillion mall who pretended to be calling someone but actually trying to lure me to the toilet in Hillion Mall, I actually wanted to follow to get my bj hahah:) but I can't,  cuz I need to buy things back home:( it's around 12 if I rmb correctly)

So hmu if u wanna get my cock in ur mouth :)

You are a mature man dressed in yellow tank top and walked from Nex to Space@Kovan condo, chatting on your phone along the way. I believe your name is Dennis, and you used to live at Bishan. Do u live at Kovan now? PM me if you're here...wanna get in touch

Date: 22 April

Time: Around 1pm

Place: Nex  - Space@Kovan condo

23 April 7pm

Toa Payoh SSC gym

You are one of the St Andrew SAINT group, you 2 were comparing your bod and you wore later a navy blue tee shirts and long socks. 

Vaguely I saw a logo on the chest '40' standing at 1.75 m roughly?

I was the one requesting for some bench space and thank you for the courtesy. Not sure but seems likely .. maybe will like to keep in contact again?

23 April 2018

Between 12 to 2pm

You were one of the staff of Airzone. You are cute, handsome, malay and quite buff. Initially you were lazily lying at the corner of the net on the 3rd storey while using your phone. Me and my friend stayed there for quite sometime because he was busy taking videos for his foreign exchange friends and I was busy stealing glances at you. After which we decided to go somewhere else and came back to the same place except at 4th storey. Coincidentally you were lying at the exact same spot as before except that you moved to 4th storey too. This time I took too long glances at you and I think you noticed that you even stared at me back a couple of times. If you are here, inbox me! Really hope you are here. You are sooooo cute!

Time: almost 10pm, 25th april

Place: Mac Ritchie shower room.

A Chinese guy. Relatively fair skin and lean tone body. We made eye contact when were in the showers. I went to place my stuff beside yours on the bench and we smiled at each other. You were done showering and I juz went in. You wore a camouflage pattern underwear and carry a orangy-red bag with those triangular pieces. 

Do pm me if you're here...

Time: Almost every night, say 10-11pm?

Place: Starbucks United Square

You were one of the staffs walking around chatting up the baristas (i have no idea how this works), and you have a tattoo near your ankle and arm. We made many eye contacts but I'm not really sure. Well, you are there every night so connecting with you should not be an issue. BUT, just want to be doubly sure, drop me a text if you're here! I am the one who is usually with a group of friends studying through the night, ya know who I am.

Fingers crossed!

To the guy at FF Market St who was in the steam room with me on 28/4/18 Sat at around 5 pm. You showed me your thing when there was no one else in the steam room. But someone else entered shortly after. Earlier at the gym, you had asked me if I was using one of the benches, which I had asked you to go ahead and use. 

Outside the steam room, we agreed to exchange line IDs while you were blowing your hair. I had said I needed to shower and asked if you were in a hurry, to which you said “it’s fine” and smiled. So I had thought we would exchange IDs after. However, I couldn’t find you anywhere after my shower. 

Let me know if you’re here. :)

to tommy the pinoy who works at tanglin mall area who i met at ten men's club.

if we meet in a public please do not do creepy things like stalk me, follow me, purposely eat at the restaurant i'm eating or the next time i see you in TMC, i will ignore you and what happened before will never happen again. i'm not there to make friends or seek any form of relationship. thank you.

Edited by blueblueblue
privacy concerns

Place : FF bugis

time: 4-5 plus

date : 1may 2018

you were in FF shirt. Then u workout near me at the machines at the drinks station there. U kept in your phone. We exchange eye contacts few times. Anyways u r really cute. I was in specs. Prolly you saw me or not idk. But if u r here. Let me know Pm 

Edited by huge_bigdrink
On 4/28/2018 at 6:26 PM, blueblueblue said:

to tommy the pinoy who works in the d**t*l industry at tanglin area who i met at ten men's club.

if we meet in a public please do not do creepy things like stalk me, follow me, purposely eat at the restaurant i'm eating or the next time i see you in TMC, i will ignore you and what happened before will never happen again. i'm not there to make friends or seek any form of relationship. thank you.

Be careful of psycho stalkers. More n more of them around nowadays. 

Date: 02 May 2018 (and many nights actually)

Time: 2330hrs

Venue: Anytime Fitness@Northpoint City

You: Malay fit guy, about 1.75m at least, grey/black tee with track pants and cap

Came across each other everytime at the gym and usually at around this timing.

Thought you look great and simple, would like to know you.

We exchanged glances a few times too.

Hope you are here. Drop me a message or just say hi the next time in person.

Hugs

Never make use of others and their kind intentions when they use their heart and soul for you.
Do unto others what you want unto you.
Relationships are never toys or yoyos for anyone to play with.
God is watching. Truth does reveals.

Date : 3rd May 2018

Time : 7.15am

Place : Market Street FF

What : RPM class

Long shot. To the guy who took the bike beside me, just wanna comment that you are cute and fit. :P

You keep using your phone throughout, whereas you should be focused.  :)

On 4/4/2018 at 8:31 PM, Whitebreadgaara said:

You are small size petite wearing black frame glasses. Staying around yew tee. Please pm me. Been looking for you for more then 10years.

Amboi daddy. Hilang anak eh ? :D

3 minutes ago, Whitebreadgaara said:

Lerrrrrrrrr......

Da sudahtu. Takde jodoh.  Move on with new meat ^_^ I sanggup berkorban for u ..:P

Edited by Ezra81
10 minutes ago, valakricious said:

We first met at one raffles point, I gave u a bj. You have a very nice upward curved dick and very fit body. 

Today, we met again on the ewl train coincidentally. You are wearing grey T-shirt , black shorts and grey shoes. Pm me if u see this. :)

Wow... so lucky. :P dont forget yr ** hor:D

Edited by Ezra81
On 12/3/2017 at 1:35 PM, jonathan_blunt said:

To Stanley whom I met at Sembawang Condo yesterday around 12 noon, you showed me your anaconda with hard on at the toilet after swimming and it really looks so delicious until I showed you mine too. U had a really fit bod. PM me if you want keen to have further contact.

Can I join u guys 

It's a long shot, so here goes. We had an excellent time on the dancefloor back in Tantric on 5 May 2018, 2am-ish. We ended with a kiss that really left an impression. When you left, all I could remember that grey pullover you were in, along with your cheeky dance moves. 

Mr Black. 

• G_M changed the title to Missed Connections For Gay Singapore (No Doxxing Allowed)