Male HQ

Missed Connections For Gay Singapore (No Doxxing Allowed)

chubaholic

Date: 10/03/2018
Time: Around 3pm

U are standing there with some items, waiting for someone i guess. I was walking into the block from the MSCP with a shoe bag and liho on my hands. We made some eye contact, pm me if you are here.

Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall..

56 minutes ago, kinkyBoy3 said:

Outside Hillview MRT exit B. You were cycling topless, turning at the wrong place. 

You are cute and hot.

Hope you are here

Sunday night around 815pm

wow cycling TOPLESS! Must be an arresting view...

19 hours ago, Hungtall said:

U saw me showering nude in the open n like my Big cock. Waited for me but we could not do much. If u see this msg pte message me.

venue:macrotchie 

Time: 10.30pm

activity : showeringwith hardon

Wow. Lucky to tat guy that saw u ....:clap:

Date: 12/3/2018

Time: Around 1pm

U are a trainee in LV ion store who are standing in front of the lv 2 entrance. 

You are very handsome & cute.

idk if u r here or not. just trying my luck here. would like to be friends with u. 

Im the one in black shirt & blue jeans who are looking for the black messenger bag. 

Place. Punggol safra energy one 

Date 13th Mar afternoon

We were in steam room. But i mistakenly took your locker key and you mine.  Our locker arr 8* 

I left early as you mentioned you were mtg a friend later. 

Pm me if u are here 

Date: 13 Mar 2018 Tuesday

Time: 7.25 pm

Venue: FF Bugis Locker Room

You were in a sexy red 2eros brief and were at a locker near mine. You have a large tattoo on your back and some in your shoulders and arms. You signaled me to go to the toilet, but I was shy and did not follow. I was then drying my hair but you left. Let me know if you’re here. I was shy and did not respond earlier.

Date: 13 March, Tuesday

Venue: near Serangoon gardens

Time: 9.20pm

I was walking my dog, you were walking towards us with your earpiece on. You were in berms and a jersey, I'm guessing you probably ended gym or an exercise session. My dog stopped you in your tracks and we smiled at each other. 

Will like to get to know you. Do drop me a message :)

Date: 14 March 2018

Time: 2330hrs

Venue: Anytime Fitness@Northpoint City

You: Wearing luminous green tanktop

Came across each other a few times actually at the gym and usually at around this timing.

Thought you look great and simple, would like to know you.

Hope you are here. Drop me a message.

Hugs

Never make use of others and their kind intentions when they use their heart and soul for you.
Do unto others what you want unto you.
Relationships are never toys or yoyos for anyone to play with.
God is watching. Truth does reveals.

Just now - Friday night (or early Sat morning lol) 

i was with 2 girlfriends waiting for the cab at Clarke Quay. You were there with your 2 friends waiting for cab too. You were in black and I was in white jeans with the specs. I think you’re cute and wanted to say hi but you left before that!!! :( if you’re here then ping meeee!!! Good nightttt :)

This morning at Jurong east Badminton court 4, between 9am to 10:30am, you were playing badminton with your friends. I was at court 3 who were looking at your from time to time because you are so handsome and manly.  You were wearing navy blue tee shirt with your name written behind as Zh* W**.  I even saw you doing push up there while resting. Were you trying to show your manliness? I like as you are very manly. Halfway through the game you changed into orange t shirt with the word “SAFSA” written behind. I saw your nice body while you were changing. I like you.  Can we connect please?

17/3, Cathay FF, about 6 pm.

Both of us getting ready to leave. I think you saw me when you came out of the showers and I just entered the changing room. Your chest just wow-ed me again. You were still dressing up after my shower, and we ended up at the sink area - I was putting on my gel and you came to wash your hands and do some final touch-up to your hair. Eventually, I left first.

Have always seen you, every time I visit the gym. Wonder if you train every day. You got a great bod. Great shoulders and chest which I wish I could lean on. I don't know if you're one of us and if you are here. If you are, wish we could be friends.

Date : 19 Mar 2018

Tine : 8.30am

Place : Blk 878 Tampines Ave 8

You we’re carrying a child on your left and holding the hand of another child on your right walking at the void deck towards the lift in front of the child care centre. I was walking the opp direction and noticed your bulge. You were wearing blue round neck TShirt with light blue sport short. Though you were wearing either boxer or brief but still sizeable bulge. You notice I’m looking at your bulge and you smile. If you are here, PM me.

Edited by SKYT

Date : 18 March 18

Time : 530 pm 

Venue : fitness first fusionpolis one north 

u keep looking at me when I changed out to blue trunk and went got swim in the pool 

In the changing room, we happen to be lee glancing at each other but I am too shy to get u contact and say hello. U are tanned and short hair and kinda fit! I took off my towel and changed into a white underwear 

Please pm me here :) I am thr lean fit guy :) 

Date: 19 March

Time : around 19 30 to 2015

Where : coco ichiban opposite bug is junction

Me : brown shirt with dark blue pants

You: i forgot the shirt colour but you were wearing shorts, sitting diagonally left of me with your two other friends (1 guy 1 girl) 

You asked me about the pickles.

Then we bumped each other outside when we were smoking

Then we bump each other again (or some sort) when i was waiting at the bus stop opposite bug is junction.

I will like to know you better, you are funny and cute. I like your smile. You were boasting about your tolerance towards spicy food there. Hmu if you are here reading this. Will like to know you better :)

Venue: Katong Swimming Pool

Time: 8-9pm

Hey you were wearing blue-red trunks and swimming beside me at the continuous lane and you were doing some hardcore stretching where your ass and quads were bursting out your trunks.From there saw you again at the toilet.Your dick was cute and thick.You turn me on when you wore your grey aussiebum and your dick sat in there nicely.Pm me if you read this

20 March, 7pm. U may have come from the gym or the swimming pool at Tampines Hub. I came from Tampines Hub. Both of us crossed the road and walk towards Tampines interchange. U walked very close beside me, our hands could have touched. I slowed down and you walked in front of me. Sad that you walk into the DBS bldng. Was hoping you would turn around. 

21 march: cold storage west mall around 8+pm

you: daddy bear wearing black polo T (NBA?) buying groceries and used the self-service checkout counter.

me: guy in formal wear with sling bag using the normal checkout counter.

we were at the drink section where we bumped into each other.

you look good

This is a little bit of a stretch but imma try my luck.

You came into my office in scdf hq twice with a colleague to do some cardiac arrest audits. You were helping out your colleague by telling him the case numbers. I noticed that u stole glances towards me a few times. And i did the same to you too. I find you pretty cute but i just didnt have the courage to talk

tp u as ur senior was right beside u. I was waitingg for u to go to the toilet so i could talk to u. Im the loud malay guy in the office wearing specs. We were sitting diagonally opposite each other. If u happen to be here, inbox me. Im really trying my best to get your name but somehow i cant. Wanna get to know more abt u.

Edited by Curiousboy96
  • G_M changed the title to Missed Connections For Gay Singapore (No Doxxing Allowed)