Male HQ

Missed Connections For Gay Singapore (No Doxxing Allowed)

chubaholic

No choice ... Have to put up this tread as you have captured my heart..

Looking for a guy attending training at our campus at Tanjong Pagar area.

Attire : blue shirt formal

Look : boyish + very short hair

A guy who always nods his head and smile.. Your smile can melt anyone's heart.

We have met couple of times and u always nods your head and smile at me.

First time encounter is when pass paper behind to u.

PM me if u see this.. Hope to be fren

Time: 9am plus almost 10am

Date: 24th Oct 2014

Attire: In uniform. Dark blue polo-t, black pants, black shoe, putting on glasses, slim build and abt 1.7m plus.

You walked twice in and out of your desk cubicle. Twice we exchange glances and twice you look at my BV wallet.

PM me, if you are here.

Edited by Greenman

Today, 25th October 2014

Time: Between 11 to 1pm 

You were (possibly) the only one who wore a brown panama hat in the entire bazaar. We definitely crossed each other a million times. The first time was at the shoes section, second, while we were both standing in front of the queuing area with out loot, you were with two ladies (your sis and mom?) and I was with my two girlfriends. Third was in hall 1, I had a blazer on and you, probably a cardigan. and we continued to pass each other again and again. The last time was at the shoes section once more, I was going to return a box of shoes (white CDG) when you came right behind me to ask for that pair. Well guess what, earlier, I followed right behind you when you were returning that very pair and took it the moment you returned it to the sales person. This was of course when we briefly spoke. I wished I had asked for you name at least. If you are by any chance here at all. Holla at me. :) I was the guy in suspenders and wearing a black bowler hat (and yet again, possibly the only one in the bazaar in this get-up). 

*fingers crossed* 

Can't remember if it's Tuesday 21 October or Thursday 24 October

Morning, 8 am onwards

EW line, green cabin headed towards the west

We were in the same cabin together; you stood while I sat. Initially you were on your phone, after some time you took out a book to read: Loving Che by Ana Menendez. We look at each other a few times - yes I was wearing shades but I know that you know that I was looking back when you looked at me too. I have this thing for guys who read (bonus points for doing so on public transport) so... hope the book was good for you.

You were in an off-white shirt and those hipster-like glasses. Initially you didn't button your shirt cuffs; it was only halfway that you folded your shirt sleeves up to your elbows, which was a better look. I cannot determine which day was this encounter (though I strongly think it's on Tuesday) so I can only tell you my shades, which looks like an eccentric doctor's glasses with blue lenses. And if it really was on Tuesday then black shirt with white polka dots, blue jeans, red high tops.

Guest Dennis23

Locatio: Taboo dance floor

Date: 25/26 oct 2014

What u wearing: black/blue A&F polo t wif jeans wearing spec. Chi guy

What u were doing: dancing wif ur couple friend.

I was dancing behind u and we exchange smile a few times but dont dare approach. Hope u r here n saw this. Would love to get to knw u.

Half way dancing ur friend drop his spec and the lens came off. If u r here pls msg me.

Date: 27 Oct 2014

Time: around 1.15pm

Venue: Hasbro at OG building, Bugis

I was there to help my niece collect her furby boom. You came out and serve me, asked me if I wanted to test when passing me the furby. While installing the battery that you brought out, we made small chats and I learnt that you are actually an intern in the company. Told you that it is pretty good to intern for such a big company.

I am the guy in orange specs and white tee. You did tell me to take a seat when I was installing the bty.

Would like to be friends If you are here and see this post, pm me.

Cheers

"Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around." -- Leo F. Buscaglia

Hi Eric, we met sometime ago( 2years ago) in Fort Road. You approached me and invited me to your car. You drove me to kampung arang car park and Kallang stadium car park. You used to have walk in Fort Road park.

Please write to me if you here. 

P/S. should have given you my nos when you asked before you left fr.

1 Nov Sat

8.30pm+

Watsons at Paragon

Saw this well-blt chn staff, in green polo tee, wore specs, with very short hair behind the pharmacy counter, maybe a pharmacist. 

Around 9.15pm

Tommy Hilfiger at Knightsbridge

Saw this musc chn/asian walking along orchard rd, then walked into the shop, seems to be asking the staff something. U wore white tee.

Like to know u. Thks.

To that guy whom we made eye contact at bugis this(2/11) afternoon. U wore army singlet(i don't know is that) or something that look like. And you were carrying a black small bag. U look cute. Can we exchange contact? I am the one w blue backpack and dark brown/black top and blue shorts. Pm me. Thanks. :)

Edited by t-rex

saw this really really charming guy cruising at century square toilet at about 6 pm? you went to the basement toilet afterwards, and off to the CPF building. Just telling you you're really charming. :) No intention.

Date : 3/11/14 , around 11.40am

You : Black pants with pink shirt , earring on the left ear , stocky chubby short hair guy

Me : Grey T , dark blue jean with white sling bag..

We had eye contact and i asked if you are someone i know..you said no and proceed to make payment as AXS machine.

I dunno how to carry on and proceed to my appt..

If you are here, hope to know u

;p

Treat people with respect to earn respect from others.

Time: around 12am
date:3/11/2014

you ; executive wear black pants 

me Levis jeans with blue colour t shirt 

We had eye contact and we nod head and you keep looking at me and keep asking me do i need any help on anything and i saw your name tag Charles sun and just want to tell you  you're so adorable and hot and cute  .i  would like to know you and i would like to be friend with u 

Hi, I am attracted to you the first sight I saw you. I boarded the 966 bus you were driving today on 6 November, at around 1.55 pm from the bus-stop near Eunos MRT. Our eyes connected for quite a while throughout the duration while I board up the bus. You wore a black cap, and have a nice manly mustache and beard. I followed you in the bus ride all the way to Woodlands Interchange. I wanted to connect with you, so I waited for you after alighting the bus. Around 15 minutes later, I saw you walking towards the control station to clock in your arrival. I followed you discreetly, not wanting to cause you any inconveniences, since it is at your work place, I waited for you some distance away. You caught me looking at you a couple of times, but the connection is unlike the first time while I board the bus. Thus, I hesitate to approach you to ask for your number. After you finished clocking in, you left the control station and I followed you. Thought you will go to take a break somewhere, and probably I could find the opportunity to approach you. But, in the end, you rushed up the 961 bus, which I failed to catch in time.

If you happened to look at this, probably it is our destiny to meet. But if you are not, I wish you the best. If only we could connect and build our friendship/romance from there. I sincerely hope we could cross path again. Love you

6 November,

Train towards joo koon that reaches Jurong east at 8.35am. You were wearing black shirt with lion and colour graphic and sport shoe. You also carried a shoe bag. You alighted at JE.

Let me know if you are here!

• G_M changed the title to Missed Connections For Gay Singapore (No Doxxing Allowed)