Male HQ

Always Thinking About Sex - Anyone?

Guest Sex Addict

Guest Sex Addict

Has anyone here been thinking alot about sex everyday? You see you boss and fantasized about it. Your colleagues walked pass your desk and you fantasized about him. You pee and fantasized about those manly ammonisa stucked at the urinal. You go canteen for lunch and fantasized about the hawkers who prepared the food for you and the people eating around you. You took bus home and fantasized about the bus driver and the passenger sitting next, in front or behind you. You look at the strangers along the street and the cars that zoomed by when you were on the bus and fantasized about them. You were curious whether they will be another handsome man/boy boarding the bus and hoping they sit beside you. You go to seminar and fantasized whether the trainer is handsome or whether the participants are handsome and hoping they sit next to you. You stop fantasizing the moment you step home and the next morning your new fantasy begin when you step out again...

Am I the only one in fantasia?

Has anyone here been thinking alot about sex everyday? You see you boss and fantasized about it. Your colleagues walked pass your desk and you fantasized about him. You pee and fantasized about those manly ammonisa stucked at the urinal. You go canteen for lunch and fantasized about the hawkers who prepared the food for you and the people eating around you. You took bus home and fantasized about the bus driver and the passenger sitting next, in front or behind you. You look at the strangers along the street and the cars that zoomed by when you were on the bus and fantasized about them. You were curious whether they will be another handsome man/boy boarding the bus and hoping they sit beside you. You go to seminar and fantasized whether the trainer is handsome or whether the participants are handsome and hoping they sit next to you. You stop fantasizing the moment you step home and the next morning your new fantasy begin when you step out again...

this is normal. gay or str8.

Guest slinkYcaT

Like dude, are you for real ??? No dispespect to you, but seriously, you need to get a life. Your all-consuming 24/7 men obsession is both ridiculous and unhealthy. I fear that if left unchecked , you might jux turn your fantasy into reality - and start groping any man within sight since the only way you can stop fantasizing is when you are at home.

And oh, what the hell is MANLY AMMONISA? Am i that clueless ??? Tried to google the meaning but ended up stumped. Maybe somebody can enlighten me.

• Guest locked this topic