Male HQ

一见钟情

Guest Guest_BiGuy

Guest Guest_BiGuy

How many people believe in 一见钟情, do it more related to chemistry or look?

Frankly, if you met someone that you don't have chemistry at all, if he ask you out 1 to 1, will you reject?

Are you referring to, Love at first sight and then stright to bed or love at first sight and then becomes a couple?

There is some difference in lust at first sight and love at first sight. Usually people mistook lust at first sight thinking it is love at first sight.

Few of my friends has told me that when they see someone they like, who is thier type, they get a hard-on. So I think that belongs to lust at first sight.

Guest Guest01

I have afew encounter, when i first met them, they were really my type ( my dream guys ), however after we have sex dunno why the chemistry just disappear for no reason, even they like me & want to date me i refuse to meet again

Guest Mr. Wrong's
I have afew encounter, when i first met them, they were really my type ( my dream guys ), however after we have sex dunno why the chemistry just disappear for no reason, even they like me & want to date me i refuse to meet again

same outcome even if sex is not involved. :lol:

Don't believe? next time, you may try dating them instead of bedding them and compare the outcome. :D

• Guest locked this topic