Male HQ

Aesthetic / Plastic & Cosmetic Surgery Discussion + Face / Nose Lifts (Compiled)

Guest Fokix

I have heard lots about Plastic Surgery in Thailand. I was there earlier this year for a consultation but didn't know anything about the surgeon other than what was provided. Seen by a Dr Arthi there. Planning a rhinoplasty augmentation (nose job) and brow lift with some blepharoplasty (eyes). Has anyone been there for cosmetic works? Can they share how their experience went? Can they recommend a good surgeon from experience or recommendations from others? Appreciate all help, guys!

Hi Fokix,be very sure that you check out the doctor's work...photos of his job done from others patients.But I would advice you don't do it in Thailand cus alot of ppl do regret in ways of the doctor's skill.There are lots of very good plastic sergeons in singapore.Although more expensive but its the job well done that gonna last a lifetime.But Its gonna be painful.lol :P

Bumrugrad is one of the best hospitals in BKK... totally world class. The fees are quite reasonable compared to Woffles here. Have not come across Dr Arthi myself but am tempted to give myself a tummy tuck for a Xmas present later.. :)

Btw.. the doctors in Bumrugrad have been reviewed here

Bumrugrad is one of the best hospitals in BKK... totally world class. The fees are quite reasonable compared to Woffles here. Have not come across Dr Arthi myself but am tempted to give myself a tummy tuck for a Xmas present later.. :)

I strongly suggest you do a complete job on your face as well. You should be a big client of the doctors there, seeing that there are so many areas of your entire body that needs to be fixed.

Guest BottomChinese

I strongly suggest you do a complete job on your face as well. You should be a big client of the doctors there, seeing that there are so many areas of your entire body that needs to be fixed.

Hahaha... well said! :lol:

Thanks for the advice.. don't need my face done... skarly my dog doesn't recognise me when I come home.

Maybe I should consider penile reduction since not many people here esp BottomChinese can handle 12" cock.. :D

Fokix, I've also read that a lot of people recommend Yanhee General Hospital as it is the top place in BKK for movie stars and singers to get their beauty work done.

http://www.yanhee.net

Top Chinese and rest - thanks so very much for the links and helps.

Will take a look at Yanhee - it seems quite out of the city.

Someone also passed me ROMRAWIN Clinic.. we're meeting up to discuss this too. They have a website www.romrawin.com

If anyone has real experience with any of these surgeons - I'd be very happy to hear about them.

Thanks a bunch.

Guest Guest_guest
Thanks for the advice.. don't need my face done... skarly my dog doesn't recognise me when I come home.

Maybe I should consider penile reduction since not many people here esp BottomChinese can handle 12" cock.. :D

Fokix, I've also read that a lot of people recommend Yanhee General Hospital as it is the top place in BKK for movie stars and singers to get their beauty work done.

http://www.yanhee.net

Yea...penis reduction should be great for you...as I was told you are considering reducing your already miniscule penis to nothing so that you could become an AQUA (bapok). It should be quite cheap for you as the doctors don't have to do a lot of work removing such a small piece of meat. By the way, you got your measurements wrong...we all know its 12mm...and not inches.

• 4 months later...

Has anyone tried the treatment for permanent hair removal? I am getting restless from the waxing and stuff and all the sufferings from in grown hair and razor burns.

I recalled that I read a tread somewhere on IPL treatment but cannot find it, so decided to start a tread to discuss this. Also looking at Mesotherapy to accelerate the weight loss...

anyone done it and care to share their experience and recommendations? I heard that many people went to Bangkok for treatments, is this advisable?

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Guest

Hi all,

I want to have double eyelid surgery to make my eyes look bigger.

Does anyone have any experience where is the best work done in this area? I heard that cheaper to get it done in South Korea or Thailand. Can someone recommend a good plastic surgeon.

Thanks in advance!

Guest enjoy

If this triple eyelids exist Mr. japanese can look at the single eyelid and make love while Mr. guest can look at the double eyelids and make love and I like big cock so I bend down and do the bj.

Guest Monkie
Hi all,

I want to have double eyelid surgery to make my eyes look bigger.

Does anyone have any experience where is the best work done in this area? I heard that cheaper to get it done in South Korea or Thailand. Can someone recommend a good plastic surgeon.

Thanks in advance!

Well, local docs are just as good. Thailand may be cheaper but what if sometime happens. Then you have to fly back there to get it corrected.

For about S$2000-S$2500, you can get a good double eyelid surgery done locally.

Dr Wong Saw Yeen is quite popular. He charge around S$2000.

http://www.wongplasticsurgery.com/

His clinic is in Gleneagles.

Andother is Dr Hong Soo Wan. he charge around S$2200.

http://www.hongplasticsurgery.com.sg

Then there is Dr Seah Chee Seng. S$2500.

http://www.plastic-surgery.com.sg/contacts_us.htm

For thailand, there is Yanhee hospital.

http://www.yanhee.net/eng/btct/btct_psc_mn.asp

Price is US$540.

http://www.yanhee.net/eng/srv/srv_val_btc.asp#h03

From Taiwan, there is Dr Su....

http://www.dr-su.com/about.asp

For Korea, there is Dr Kim of BK clinic. He did a lot of korean actress's eyes and faces.

http://english.bkclinic.com/

US$2000-$6000.

Guest Guest

Thanks Monkie, thats very informative, really appreciated.

I thought it was cheaper in Korea as I heard plastic surgery there is like going to a GP. Do you know a good doctor at Yanhee hospital?

Guest Monkie

Korea cheaper? I dun think so. Maybe for the locals there. By the time you buy an air ticket, hotel bookings, it is twice or thrice as much as done here.

For thailand's yanhee, they said DR. SUKIT WORATHAMRONG is not bad, so is DR. GREECHART p--nSINSIRIRAK. You can do a name search at their website.

Frankly, i wun recommend Thailand for double eyelid surgery. Local is better or maybe taiwan.

I know some people who came back with medical problems after plastic surgery in Thailand.

Thailand is best if one is seeking sex change.

Guest Monkie

Well, Woffles is good if you are a tai tai.....But many think he is overrated...

He is famous cos he always try to get into the limelight.

No need to use Woffles la...Dr Wong, Hong or Seah is good enough.

Guest Monkie

Oh yah...if going for double eye lid surgery..dun go for the suture types. That type dun remove fats or excess skin. They just tie a bunch of threads (sutures) around the eyelids. Dun last long..maybe 3-7 years only.

Go for the open technique where excess skin and fats are removed surgerically. That type is life long or until you grow excess skin and fats around the eyelids. :lol:

Guest Guest

Monkie, have you used one of the doctors you mentioned above? Dr Hong is quite young and cute and his website has before and after pictures which is great.

Just wondering as I never done it, when you do blepharoplasty is it an out patient surgery?

Thanks again.

Guest Guest
what is the internet for????

I think its for pompous ass like yourself who got nothing better to write. I bet your mouth is as smelly as the way you replied others. :whistle:

Guest Guest

Ditto for you, cubby! If the guest who first asked this question about surgery gets your retort like 'what's the internet for?' then whats the point of posting here. Either you got the answer and are willing to help others, or you are mean and nasty to start with. I humbly suggest you go fix your own inmaturity and ignorance first. :whistle:

Guest Monkie
Monkie, have you used one of the doctors you mentioned above? Dr Hong is quite young and cute and his website has before and after pictures which is great.

Just wondering as I never done it, when you do blepharoplasty is it an out patient surgery?

Thanks again.

I did mine with Dr Seah last year. Very good doc. But a bit exp as compared to Dr Hong or Dr Wong.

Dr Hong young meh? He is middle or late 40s liao. He looks young but in actual fact not young. Plastic surgeon leh.....Must look young.

Eh...it is day surgery. You go to the clinic in the morning and can go home on same day afternoon. Surgery is at most 30-60 mins.

Guest Monkie
All the doctors which you referred, do they do dropping eyelid surgery also. And how much?

Around the Same price. But if it is really those droopy eyelids, may be able to claim medisave.

And yes...the surgeries is similar so they all do the surgeries.

Guest Monkie
please la... at least take the effort to google things up first instead of asking here first. At least you show initiative rite? Dun be lazy can?

These sort of things take time to do research. Frankly it is not as if the docs will share the info readily.

I have the information as i done weeks of research online, asking people, checking out various forum, and so i dun mind sharing the info with anyone interested.

Anyone got any questions on double eyelid surgery can just ask...... :D

Guest Guest

You can do it via private doctors who have their own clinics or with established hospital. Honestly I prefer established hospital. You could try Alexandra or TTS.

Basically if you really have droopy eyelid, what they do during consultation is they will put some medicated eye drop on the affected eye. After a while they will check to see if it makes any difference. If it did, then you they will consider proceeding with the surgery upon further examination. If it didn't, then they might offer a different surgical option.

I forgot the exact medical terms for the above two types of surgery.

Guest Guest
You can do it via private doctors who have their own clinics or with established hospital. Honestly I prefer established hospital. You could try Alexandra or TTS.

Of course, you could. But from the forums online discussing plastic surgery, established hospitals dun have that much raves, mostly runts.

And yes, i have checked with those hospitals...including NUH, TTSH...and they charge more than the private clinics.

Blepharoplasty is double eye lid surgery.

A drooping eyelid is also called ptosis or blepharoptosis. In this condition, the border of the upper eyelid falls to a lower position than normal.

• 3 years later...
Guest plastic  addicted

Julian hee's BF is a famous plastic surgery. ANyone know where he is operating?

better show us his before and afer picture better , more convincing and more guideline in a plastic surgery .

Guest sampo

better show us his before and afer picture better , more convincing and more guideline in a plastic surgery .

Errrr, maybe the area where he had plastic surgery is private and no before/after pictures allowed.

Guest guest

Julian hee's BF is a famous plastic surgery. ANyone know where he is operating?

such a lucky guy. wish i can find a doctor too. So glam and prestigious ...

Guest teacher

J J Ch*a

Wow, your reply is so directly. Ok, to make it more interesting, multiple choice question

1. The "*" in Ch*a is ______

(a) o

(b) i

© u

(d) All the above ( )

2. J.J. stands for ________

(a) Jun Jie

(b) Jun Yang

© Jun Jin

(d) Jeffrey Jacob ( )

• G_M changed the title to Aesthetic / Plastic & Cosmetic Surgery Discussion + Face / Nose Lifts (Compiled)
  • Guest locked this topic
  • G_M locked and locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.