Male HQ

Aesthetic / Plastic & Cosmetic Surgery Discussion + Face / Nose Lifts (Compiled)

Guest Fokix

• 2 weeks later...
Guest cactus

My doctor is an experienced plastic surgeon, doctor Andrew Tay at Novena Medical center. Good and not pushy/ hard sell. Prices quite reasonable.

How much is his consultation?

Im not sure thru... by eating more female homrine pills, its give u a smoother skin tone.

Smoke less.

Drink more water.

In other words diets.

For more perma change, its gonna be surgery.

Make up and conceler helps a lot.

Consume female hormone pills will make one exhibit more feminine features?

Guest stankoong

I am thinking of having a few procedures like fillers, mole removal and skin whitening done. Any aestetic doctor recommendations?

2 of my buds went to Bangkok to have a sex change operations and the other went to "upgrade" his looks and bod. The aesthetic surgeons are very well known and did a GREAAAAT job! Amaaazingly natural looking. and yes...skin damn super smooth like ..you know, skin on our butt. it's some kind of whitening injection and yeah..female hormones + collagen + vit C + b will be recommanded by the thai professionals to maintain great skin. Now i am totally convinced why every year's Miss Tiffany winner is from Thailand. and best is the price is so affordable and service is goody...

Guest stankoong
that one called good? anyway who is her plastic surgeon? care to tell? TIA

My friend came back from Bangkok few mths ago..went to do his nose, chin,eyes and hair implant. he only paid approx. $1.5k for his eyes. Look damn natural, cannot see any unsightly stitches after healed. He cleared his leave so that his 'wounds' can heal properly . He went through a medical tourism company(something like tour agent) ..arranged for hospital , flight and even translator for him. After the surgery, he rested indoor for a few days and went crazy shopping after that..haha..now i am forcing him to go for a tan..wahh..he is just too fair-skinned.

2 of my buds went to Bangkok to have a sex change operations and the other went to "upgrade" his looks and bod. The aesthetic surgeons are very well known and did a GREAAAAT job! Amaaazingly natural looking. and yes...skin damn super smooth like ..you know, skin on our butt. it's some kind of whitening injection and yeah..female hormones + collagen + vit C + b will be recommanded by the thai professionals to maintain great skin. Now i am totally convinced why every year's Miss Tiffany winner is from Thailand. and best is the price is so affordable and service is goody...

But wouldn't the injection of female hormones make one more feminine? :(

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I am thinking of having a few procedures like fillers, mole removal and skin whitening done. Any aestetic doctor recommendations?

i am also looking for one who is trustworthy and not that expansive. Recently attended a seminar by this famous Dr, he looks very young and cute, but his approach towards customers a little on the...... and the prices are ex. So anyone who knows any good and resonable Dr care to intro ?

sleepy

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

why dun u think to shave them all, i meet several bald men who have their all shave to the end, end looks more dashing :)

I can only say that bald does not suit everyone.

Consulted my hair stylist and GP, both of them discouraged me to go bald.

• 4 months later...
Guest Guest

There are GPs here offering no frills laser resurfacing. U can enquire. $50 per session. But if u have scars, laser will not work.

Guest Guest

Any recommendations if I wanna make my face smoother like baby skin? A facial surgery needed? And is Singaporean plastic surgeons inferior to Korean ones?

My doubt is ... if they are good, why can't they do something for themselves to look good ???!!! Or, they have already done it otherwise they will look worst.  Just go google a picture of Dr. Wu

Guest Guest

And is Singaporean plastic surgeons inferior to Korean ones?

Wouldnt say they are inferior but the price they charge not so justifiable for their skills. Korean ones are normally skilful and experienced cos they hv done countless of procedures for their own citizens and foreigners. I was once told by a plastic surgeon that practice is key for them and to build up their experience and hone their skills. Thats why some surgeons offer cheaper prices to customers cos they need patients to 'practise' on. -_-

• 1 month later...

I'm sure that many of us have done something or another, but just wondering if anyone is willing to share their experiences?

I'm thinking of doing my nose and cheekbones via the conventional method. There seems to be a "Dr. Nara" in Hat Yai who is pretty cheap ($400 for nose, $800 for cheekbones) and has many positive reviews from Singaporeans and international travellers alike.

But unfortunately, the thought of having your gums slit open to squeeze through 2 plastic bits to shape your cheekbones doesn't quite appeal to me and there have been some patients complaining that they have this psychological nagging of "foreign object"

There's then the alternative of permanent fillers but I cannot seem to find much information about it as compared to the traditional rhinoplasty. Anyone who has done fillers can share about their experiences? Perhaps some recommendations in Bangkok would be good too, especially since local doctors lack skills.

Thanks!

Guest Guest

Pay a bit more, do in bangkok. Rhino and cheek implant better do under general anaethesia. If u do under local, pain until u cry.

Why u want cheek bones? Not nice. Like andy lau. Unless u lose collagen due to ageing and your face sunken like madonna, then u go for cheek implant to pump up. U can see it made so much difference to her face after her implant. But implant to enhance cheek bones, better think twice.

Fillers are not permanent. If u want filler, u better go to qualified surgeon. Bogus surgeons will inject liquid silicone and make until the silicone bind onto the living cells. U didn't read newspapers?

Actually want to start a thread to talk about this but since someone did now, just ride on it.

Happens to watch some old Mediacorp shows and found this Jacelyn Tay was real beautiful last time before she decide to make some chances. The Before/After is really drastically different.

In another repeat show at 5.30pm, featuring Elvin Ng, the one who acted as fashion designer Thomas is also another example. He used to me one of my fav. Now I find he look so plastic. Btw this guy is also a presenter now.

plus many others I dun really know their names

• 5 months later...

Hey guys,

just want to get opinions about this. I did a nose job a few years ago. Had an implant put in. I love my nose, yes it is nice and looks great from the front.But i feel from the side, can slightly tell I have an implant.

Now, I'm thinking I did it too young, I was a teenager when I got it done. Now I'm 23.. and I am starting to hate that there's this foreign object in me. I feel fake, plastic and I don't like it. I read online on how procedures like these can psychologically harm you after awhile because you mind rejects it. I feel people judge me too. Am I going crazy? LoL. It's been bugging me about half a year now.

I have already scheduled the appt to get in removed in 2 weeks. But do you guys think I'm doing the right decision? And, has anyone been through a similar situation?

You shouldnt regret it since it was what you wanted at that point in time. And if you get it removed is it like your natural nose? Think you should just embrace it and like your nose for how it is right now. You did the nose job back then because you couldnt accept and like it for how it was. The main problem with your nose is not your nose itself. I feel you will want to get it fixed again a few years later. Love yourself and your nose more. (:

But do you guys think I'm doing the right decision?

The best person to talk about it would be your doctor.  Guess, before the surgical procedure, you would like to sit down with him.  Share with him all your concerns and ask him for the right thing for you.

Click Here To Visit My Blog @ "The Blessed Life"

*Let me live my life to be an instrument of 'Love', in how I speak and in how I see others*

- May there be Love and Peace beyond all understanding -

now that you have done it, you feel that people can tell its fake and you dun like it.

but then when it was natural, you didnt like it, it was affecting you (if not you wouldnt have done it) and (maybe feel tt people think ur nose is ugly?)

so what do you want really?

i have a female friend who went to get a nose job, feel damn proud of it and keep telling people about her nose job!

Guest Aboutathing

I have sat down with my doctor already. He said the implant can easily be taken out. No issues about that.

The thing is that I did when I was 18, and I wasnt mature and guess I was just so influenced by the media. Now that I am an adult, I am thinking that I shouldnt have the implant in me.

I have been told I was goodlooking throughout my teens. The doctor intially didnt want to do it for me as he said it's fine and even people would get a nose job to make it look like my pre op nose. But I persuaded him and my Mum till he agreed. I feel it was a immatured decision i made.

Now when I look at pictures of myself before the nose job and feel i wouldnt have done it.

Pardon me for asking this rather rude question, Aboutathing .. Do you think you are fickle-minded?  Have you thought, when you are back with your natural nose and people start asking more questions that you wish you had not re-correct the situation?

If it ain't broke, don't fix it.  Earlier you mentioned about "procedures like these can psychologically harm you after awhile because you mind rejects it" and I am not sure if you are undergoing some psychological discomforts now.  Do a list of what-ifs and gauge it from there to give yourself the final answer.

*Let me live my life to be an instrument of 'Love', in how I speak and in how I see others*

Guest Aboutathing

I have comtemplated removing for half a year now, so I don't think it's being fickle minded. It just keeps coming back to haunt me and if I were to continue to live my life like that, I think I'll go insane or fall into depression. Haha.

I have comtemplated removing for half a year now, so I don't think it's being fickle minded. It just keeps coming back to haunt me and if I were to continue to live my life like that, I think I'll go insane or fall into depression. Haha.

Fair enough.

All the best.  And, should you go ahead with it, speedy recovery!

I myself am on braces treatment which will eventually lead to jaw surgery. The transformation of the entire jaw will affect my entire facial structure and I am 18 as of right now.

Whenever I tell people about my procedure or the pain I have to endure when I shift all the teeth in my mouth due to my underbite, the instantaneous response would be "omg it isn't worth it" "omg isn't that like plastic surgery?"

And these words to affect me and cloud my judgement as to whether I really do need the surgery at all. But when the bad memories of people calling me horse face and other stupid names come back, I think it'll be worth it in the end. 

Media dictates that my facial structure is not acceptable. 

Media dictates that corrective surgery is not acceptable.

w h a t  t h e  h e l l

And that is why I refuse to listen to people who preach and go on and on about how plastic surgery will ruin my life because it's ultimately up to you. 

So I wish you all the best in your decisions and I hope the procedure goes smoothly.

tumblr_m9pab9dgdd1qgj4zoo4_250.gif

Guest Aboutathing

I feel comestic surgery is completely fine and to each his own. But i just dont like how mine looks from the side.

Yours won't be inserting any implant or foreign object so you don't have to worry about what I am going through. Go for it for yours. Really.

Since you've already gotten it done, then perhaps you should embrace it as per mention and make the best out of it.

I believe we have "modernized" ourself and that rhinoplasty is no big deal. Forcus on those whom you are friends with and ignore those who judge.

People who judges you for going through the surgery ain't a keeper.

• G_M changed the title to Aesthetic / Plastic & Cosmetic Surgery Discussion + Face / Nose Lifts (Compiled)
  • Guest locked this topic
  • G_M locked and locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.