Male HQ

Thai Food ! ! !

Guest Thai-Thai

With Coconut milk is called "Tom Yum Nam Khon" (Tom Yum Thick Soup) while without we call it "Tom Yum Nam Sai" (Tom Yum Clear Soup) or simply call "Tom Yum".

:D

Ohh, issit some special area type of tomyam? Cause the normal ones in Singapore are usually red or clear.

"Well, I didn't know it would come to this but that's what happens when you're on your own."

With Coconut milk is called "Tom Yum Nam Khon" (Tom Yum Thick Soup) while without we call it "Tom Yum Nam Sai" (Tom Yum Clear Soup) or simply call "Tom Yum".

:D

I prefer "Tom Yum Nam Sai", :thumb:

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

• 4 weeks later...
I think most chef would add evaporated milk as part of the dish but coconut milk is more commonly used in thailand.But the real traditional ones are clear soup. :-)

Would love to try it soon again.. :P

"Well, I didn't know it would come to this but that's what happens when you're on your own."

I must recommend you guys these places:

ORCHARD TOWERS

There are several Thai Restaurants here.

Level 4 - Jane's Place (or something like that)

Level 3 - AuthenThai and another one located inside after AuthenThai

Level 2 - also got one at the back

My favorites are the 2 located on Level 3.

Good food and lots of things to see :)

• 2 weeks later...
My Favourite Thai Food Restaurant.. :thumb:

Diandi Leluk Thai Restaurant

Golden Mile Complex, #01-67/69,

Tel:62935101

Rama Thai Sharkfin Restaurant

81 Tanjong Pagar Road,

Tel:62226626

Patara Fine Thai Cuisine

Swissotel The Stamford,

Tel:63391488

Check it out.

Cheers,

Ethan

I always go diandin golden miles... Their good is great n fresh...

Hihi

Care to b frens, chat, fun buddy, long term relationship n mit up?

I'm sincere guy here, I'm not here to fool around...

Hope u r sincere too...

Life Time Relationship / Partner is still the main priority among wat I'm seeking...

• 2 months later...
my bf is thai, we go to nong khai at golden mile most sundays for lunch. it's isaan food (northern thai) and we love it... always eat som tam tom saab moo (spicy soup like tom yam, but with ground rice and pork) laab moo nam tok moo (my fave) and we buy ingredients to cook at home in the supermarket there....

Wow, great. My bf loves naam tok moo too. Have been trying to find it in sg, but seldom go to Golden Mile - will go explore :)

I just happen to get to know a girl from Thailand working as a cook in our airport and her salary is 15K a month.

If those who are not real cook would just be cooking so call the common kind of thai food for us to eat lor..

To me i have tasted thai food from villages in thailand and nothing is the same even in Bangkok or Singapore.

I think difference part of thai land also cook in difference way also.I use to go AMK industrial part 2 blk 1001 but

last week the food was abit disappointed. I think they change the cook or cut down things to save cost.. so sad.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Wow, great. My bf loves naam tok moo too. Have been trying to find it in sg, but seldom go to Golden Mile - will go explore :)

We had lunch at golden mile today. nong khai is our favourite (thai bf)Tom saab (like Tom yam but more sharp and with ground rice - my favorite) som tam boo(with crab) grilled chicken and grilled pork with nam jeem jao dipping sauce - arroy mak mak mak!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.