Male HQ

Nus / Ntu (Compiled)

Hello Everybody! I am 33 175 63 Indian TOP seeking for friends, chat, dates and more. Fun is fine but coffee meet ups, dinner dates, gymming or playing squash is preferred. I believe I am nice and decent chap! So, hit me up! Let's meet and see where it leads us too! Keeping my fingers crossed!! Good day :)  LINE: pranavkumaar

Edited by Pranav Kumaar
2 minutes ago, wolfdude said:

hahaha sex is pretty rampant in halls dude. 

Well, I am aware of the widespread rumours of stuff being done in halls haha. The front of prestige that the school presents of itself is after all merely a façade for the darker stuff that lie within.

I just didn't know a forum like this one exists to uh, I dunno, organise these sessions?

8 minutes ago, Jecht said:

Well, I am aware of the widespread rumours of stuff being done in halls haha. The front of prestige that the school presents of itself is after all merely a façade for the darker stuff that lie within.

I just didn't know a forum like this one exists to uh, I dunno, organise these sessions?

nah mostly people use jack'd or grindr to organise or jio. then it moves onto line then subsequently more and more people jio each other lor. 

forum is just for people to know where are the possible locations and maybe a heads up for people to know that someone's gonna be there at a particular time

4 minutes ago, wolfdude said:

nah mostly people use jack'd or grindr to organise or jio. then it moves onto line then subsequently more and more people jio each other lor. 

forum is just for people to know where are the possible locations and maybe a heads up for people to know that someone's gonna be there at a particular time

You certainly sound very experienced! Haha

Yeah, I know how those apps are used like that. Had at least one guy approaching me asking if I wanted to join his orgy before.

2 minutes ago, Jecht said:

You certainly sound very experienced! Haha

Yeah, I know how those apps are used like that. Had at least one guy approaching me asking if I wanted to join his orgy before.

hahaha okay lah. but once you get more popular, i wouldn't recommend it anymore. besides, it's way nicer to have a buddy or bf to just cuddle with and have fun together

orgies wise... hall 3, 6 and 15 i think?