Male HQ

Nus / Ntu (Compiled)

hi I've heard that NUS has an orientation for gay freshmen?? see: 

does anyone know of people within the organising groups? One of them is from Yale NUS, and all of them are from u-town colleges... so what does this mean? is this orientation an NUS thing, u-town thing? are there lgbt student groups outside of utown?

looking for advice cause I dont have any close gay friends and i actually don't have any friends going to NUS as well as me... so I'm really really interested in going, but just wanted to find out more...

16 hours ago, cantspellanuswithoutnus said:

does anyone know of people within the organising groups? One of them is from Yale NUS, and all of them are from u-town colleges... so what does this mean? is this orientation an NUS thing, u-town thing? are there lgbt student groups outside of utown?

looking for advice cause I dont have any close gay friends and i actually don't have any friends going to NUS as well as me... so I'm really really interested in going, but just wanted to find out more...

On the part they saying that participants' identities will be kept confidential has triggered my interest to sign up too. You matriculating in AY2018/2019? 

On 7/1/2018 at 1:30 AM, cantspellanuswithoutnus said:

this thing is independent (not under office of students affairs), any student can go join. Of course it's meant for NUS students to know one another.

You’re not alone. If you’d like to speak to someone, help is available at the following centres:

Samaritans of Singapore (SOS) 24-hour Hotline: 1800 221 4444 or pat@sos.org.sg.
Institute of Mental Health’s 24-hour Hotline: 6389 2222
Care Corner Counselling Centre (English and Mandarin): 6353 1180
Singapore Association for Mental Health: 1800 283 7019

On 7/1/2018 at 6:14 PM, QQHappy said:

On the part they saying that participants' identities will be kept confidential has triggered my interest to sign up too. You matriculating in AY2018/2019? 

We indeed take confidentiality really seriously. Do consider signing up! :)

Feel free to PM this account if you've any further concerns. :) Will respond when available.