Male HQ

Nus / Ntu (Compiled)

So I just had this very bizarre and awkward encounter at nus mpsh at 12 just now, so wanna borrow gay radar from you guys:

1. It was midnight, I could hear the shower running so I entered and there was this cute guy with wet hair but already dressed. I thought he was done and leaving, so I went to pee, and then he went to one of the toilet cubicles behind me, but I didn't think he was doing anything at all. I finished peeing and he subsequently exited the cubicle, so all signs seemed to show he was there for the same purpose.

2. So I then undressed in the open area, and went to shower in one of the shower cubicles, while i heard him undressed and proceeded to the open shower. So I left the cubicle and showered next to him, noticing he has a mini-boner like mine, and was wearing renoma undies (my stereotype is that guys who wear the brand had to be gay). So I was even more convinced.

3. As I showered next to him I started looking at his body but he never looked back, so I "accidentally" rubbed his shoulder and whispered "May I", and he smiled and mumbled something, so I was worried it might be a mistake and just apologized with a friendly smile. But our mini boners were still dangling, so I wasn't sure and continued showering next to him.

4. Then suddenly he asked politely if he could borrow my body soap, I'm very nice and squeezed into his palms. Then we just started chatting, about our age, which year we're in, which RC and faculty and all that whatnots, in a very courteous manner for about 20 mins. He said he was there swimming and I said the pool closed at 9, he said he went jogging in the track field that's why he's here so late.

5. But I'm also not sure if he's gay or not because I tried dropping signals but he seemed clueless. I asked questions like how often do you come here, did you ever "get lucky here", to which he responded what do you mean by lucky, and i was hesitant to proceed further. Hence we just showered, chatted, with mini boners (mine was bc I want to avoid it being fully erect in case it's a misunderstanding, i don't know abt him), and chatted in a friendly courteous manner for 20 mins, in the process of which he borrowed my body soap 3 times.

6. Then I thought he might not be interested, and stopped showering, but then he also stopped showering. As we were packing our stuff (he's got black arena trunks btw), I became blunt and asked if he was here for "that". He's like "what do you mean by that", I said "cruising (I'm very straightforward)", and he seemed to not understand what it means, and I explained that at this hour, usually people come for "purposes beyond showering". He's like "Ohh, are you here for that?", I said yeah, apologized for acting weird, bid him a nice evening, and left.

7. Now back at my dorm I'm still not sure if I missed a connection, or is he just exhibiting but doesn't know about cruising at mpsh, or is he cruising but just too shy. I'm not even sure if he's gay, there are so many mixed signals and it just boggles my mind so much.

8. Do you guys think he's gay and cruising, or is he just uninterested but wanna chat, or just a straight student whom I ran into? He's kinda cute and his dick was not soft, and wears renoma, but I just wanted to play it safe and avoid it to be nonconsensual. If you are the guy and you are also interested plz also feel free to DM me. Thanks guys:)

Edited by dom1996
On 4/25/2022 at 1:39 AM, dom1996 said:

So I just had this very bizarre and awkward encounter at nus mpsh at 12 just now, so wanna borrow gay radar from you guys:

1. It was midnight, I could hear the shower running so I entered and there was this cute guy with wet hair but already dressed. I thought he was done and leaving, so I went to pee, and then he went to one of the toilet cubicles behind me, but I didn't think he was doing anything at all. I finished peeing and he subsequently exited the cubicle, so all signs seemed to show he was there for the same purpose.

2. So I then undressed in the open area, and went to shower in one of the shower cubicles, while i heard him undressed and proceeded to the open shower. So I left the cubicle and showered next to him, noticing he has a mini-boner like mine, and was wearing renoma undies (my stereotype is that guys who wear the brand had to be gay). So I was even more convinced.

3. As I showered next to him I started looking at his body but he never looked back, so I "accidentally" rubbed his shoulder and whispered "May I", and he smiled and mumbled something, so I was worried it might be a mistake and just apologized with a friendly smile. But our mini boners were still dangling, so I wasn't sure and continued showering next to him.

4. Then suddenly he asked politely if he could borrow my body soap, I'm very nice and squeezed into his palms. Then we just started chatting, about our age, which year we're in, which RC and faculty and all that whatnots, in a very courteous manner for about 20 mins. He said he was there swimming and I said the pool closed at 9, he said he went jogging in the track field that's why he's here so late.

5. But I'm also not sure if he's gay or not because I tried dropping signals but he seemed clueless. I asked questions like how often do you come here, did you ever "get lucky here", to which he responded what do you mean by lucky, and i was hesitant to proceed further. Hence we just showered, chatted, with mini boners (mine was bc I want to avoid it being fully erect in case it's a misunderstanding, i don't know abt him), and chatted in a friendly courteous manner for 20 mins, in the process of which he borrowed my body soap 3 times.

6. Then I thought he might not be interested, and stopped showering, but then he also stopped showering. As we were packing our stuff (he's got black arena trunks btw), I became blunt and asked if he was here for "that". He's like "what do you mean by that", I said "cruising (I'm very straightforward)", and he seemed to not understand what it means, and I explained that at this hour, usually people come for "purposes beyond showering". He's like "Ohh, are you here for that?", I said yeah, apologized for acting weird, bid him a nice evening, and left.

7. Now back at my dorm I'm still not sure if I missed a connection, or is he just exhibiting but doesn't know about cruising at mpsh, or is he cruising but just too shy. I'm not even sure if he's gay, there are so many mixed signals and it just boggles my mind so much.

8. Do you guys think he's gay and cruising, or is he just uninterested but wanna chat, or just a straight student whom I ran into? He's kinda cute and his dick was not soft, and wears renoma, but I just wanted to play it safe and avoid it to be nonconsensual. If you are the guy and you are also interested plz also feel free to DM me. Thanks guys:)

It feels to me that he is probably curious and new, wanted to see if it’s indeed happening at MPSH but is reluctant to do anything in the shower openly. That possibly explains why he was aroused and reserved at the same time. 

To cover up for his reluctance, he acted as if he did not know about how MPSH is happening at this hour. 

It may take some time for him to be ready mentally. Hopefully you’ll see him again some time in the future :)

On 4/25/2022 at 1:39 AM, dom1996 said:

I had a few encounters like this at other swimming pools and it's very mind-boggling because it is obvious they are there as part of being curious and/or for the thrill. I even had the same encounter several times with the same guy. I can safely assume that these guys are indeed curious and are definitely gay to some extent. Even if you make a move or have a raging boner to seduce him, he may be turned on but will not do anything further for various reasons. Some just don't want to contract STDs and their rationality is stronger than their lust (I have a friend like that).

In one case, the guy got real hard when seeing me hard but he quickly dressed up to leave even though it's just us in the shower area. I'm like wtf? Lol.

It is good that you moved on and leave, as you might just be wasting time with someone who's keen to do something but don't have the balls to do anything. But some guys are into such guys, so you pick your game. 

For me, I learnt from experience that it's best to not waste time with people like this as it leads to nth (usually). Unless you wanna make friends with him lol.

When it comes to Guest accounts in BW, it is always best to take their words with a pinch of salt or to ignore them. 

Who's the hottie with blue bag and white Nike compression ? I'm sure u r gay haha cuz someone came in to wash hands and i got scared and left, but u went to the cubicle, waited till they left, then went to your bag and took out the compression and continued to shower afterwards... More than 20 mins for sure. I'm the one in green UA shirt

Edited by dom1996