Male HQ

Nus / Ntu (Compiled)

On 8/9/2022 at 9:14 AM, Servian said:

Well here is my story at NUS utown. I am a bi curious guy looking for amateur fun, you know like mutual jo, bath together. I am brown skin with a thick 7 inch. I was trying my luck in grindr but every match just wants to have sex... not the light fun I want to start with. Finally found postgraduate student from China during an evening. We both were lean, ~165cm. Well it was not his first time. 

We first met at a common shower cubicle in the utown ground floor, I was nervous but quickly it went away with the excitement. He helped me undress. Dropped our pants down and started touching each other's cocks with the undies on. I was on my tight yellow ck briefs. He was on Grey trunks. My cock was so hard it was ripping out of the side of my briefs. His was hard too, about a 4.5 inch long.  Dropped the undies to the ankles but we didn't have the best privacy in the cubicle.

So we thought of another place and went to erc top floor disabled toilet. That was spacious and fully closed. Had to sneak in separately so no one noted. Immediately continued our jerking with pants down and we both came. The guy asked to suck my nipples. I just allowed. It felt so great and without asking he went on to suck my cock, still with some left over cum. He tasted all of it and said it tasted great. I was instantly ready for another round. 

Since I was getting comfortable with him, invited to my dorm. He was OK. After a bit of cleanup and dinner downstairs we went up to my dorm. Immediately got naked and had another session. Jerking and sucking. This time I sucked him as well in 69. He stayed overnight, we jerked like 4 times total till morning, had a bath together and also tried my undies collection. We both slept with both us wearing my AC undies.

It was a memorable night. We didn't have sex as i was not ready. So let's see...

Can join in mah? Haha @Letsbball

On 8/11/2022 at 2:28 AM, igayyy said:

anyone at utown looking to give away their undies with fresh cum đŸ„”

Why don't you set up a "charity" for yourself? Why should people give you their undies, when people usually pay for such "services"? Don't waste your time asking... What sort of kicks would the "donor" have? Unless you meet and submit to that person...

ХлаĐČĐ° ĐŁĐșŃ€Đ°Ń—ĐœŃ–!

On 8/11/2022 at 7:55 PM, sgmaven said:

Why don't you set up a "charity" for yourself? Why should people give you their undies, when people usually pay for such "services"? Don't waste your time asking... What sort of kicks would the "donor" have? Unless you meet and submit to that person...

Mind your own business. Just because no one looks your way doesn’t mean the same for me. I have met up with others here who were more than willing. You’re just a sour patch. Move on.

On 8/11/2022 at 11:34 PM, igayyy said:

Mind your own business. Just because no one looks your way doesn’t mean the same for me. I have met up with others here who were more than willing. You’re just a sour patch. Move on.

Says he who keeps posting, asking people for their free cum-stained undies... If you have met so many who were "so willing", then why do you need to post?

ХлаĐČĐ° ĐŁĐșŃ€Đ°Ń—ĐœŃ–!