Male HQ

Nus / Ntu (Compiled)

Hi everyone,

I'm hosting another session for me (and some of my buddies) and we're looking for peeps to hang out with!

🆂🅴🅻🅴🅲🆃🅸🅾🅽 🅲🆁🅸🆃🅴🆁🅸🅰:
We're looking for peeps from ITE, JC, Poly, NS, and Uni peeps who are are open and willing to try new things, play kinky sex games and really contribute to the overall dynamics of group sex. We have a strong preference for peeps who can vibe with us and others- no attitude, chill and have potential to want to continue meeting/having fun as a group and making friends (with benefits). We also have a strong preference for flex tops, flex, and flex btms. Peeps not from the category will be considered on a case by case basis.

So, let us know your deets and we'll get back to you if you're selected.

𝖂𝖍𝖊𝖗𝖊:: Somewhere in the Civics District!
𝕎𝕙𝕖𝕟:: 30th Dec and 1st January
𝗧𝗶𝗺𝗲: anytime from 3pm to late (staying over is optional)
ℂ𝕠𝕤𝕥: None!
🅆🄷🄰🅃 🅃🄾 🄱🅁🄸🄽🄶: Drinks, chips, (extra) lube, sense of adventure, whimsy

Please also note that this is a Prep+no condom event. If you're keen to sign up, please fill up the form here. If you wanna see snippets of the last few sessions we had, come and check out my twitter feed! :)

Btw, Please ensure that your tele privacy settings aren't set up that i can't add you. Also, please check your emails!
On 11/27/2022 at 12:01 PM, LeGrad said:

Hi everyone,

I'm hosting another session for me (and some of my buddies) and we're looking for peeps to hang out with!

🆂🅴🅻🅴🅲🆃🅸🅾🅽 🅲🆁🅸🆃🅴🆁🅸🅰:
We're looking for peeps from ITE, JC, Poly, NS, and Uni peeps who are are open and willing to try new things, play kinky sex games and really contribute to the overall dynamics of group sex. We have a strong preference for peeps who can vibe with us and others- no attitude, chill and have potential to want to continue meeting/having fun as a group and making friends (with benefits). We also have a strong preference for flex tops, flex, and flex btms. Peeps not from the category will be considered on a case by case basis.

So, let us know your deets and we'll get back to you if you're selected.

𝖂𝖍𝖊𝖗𝖊:: Somewhere in the Civics District!
𝕎𝕙𝕖𝕟:: 30th Dec and 1st January
𝗧𝗶𝗺𝗲: anytime from 3pm to late (staying over is optional)
ℂ𝕠𝕤𝕥: None!
🅆🄷🄰🅃 🅃🄾 🄱🅁🄸🄽🄶: Drinks, chips, (extra) lube, sense of adventure, whimsy

Please also note that this is a Prep+no condom event. If you're keen to sign up, please fill up the form here. If you wanna see snippets of the last few sessions we had, come and check out my twitter feed! :)

Btw, Please ensure that your tele privacy settings aren't set up that i can't add you. Also, please check your emails!

Heyyo! 

there's two slots on the 30th that just got opened due to last minute changes. If you're free and you have no plans, come join us and end the year with a bang! :)