Male HQ

Nus / Ntu (Compiled)

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Solution

I'm at NTU, but sadly not living in a hall. Are there any cruisy toilets around? Any tips for PLU looking for a quickee in the daytime on campus? Thanks!

Here's the tips:

1) Use a banner or a body frame size board bright in colour.

2) Write it down your request. Eg: "I am gay. Who want to cruise with me?"

3) Tie the banner/ board around your neck with a string / etc

4) Start running around in NTU in a day( Suggested to be naked )

Definitely you will catch everyones attention. A better chance of hooking up

Hey, any local NTU student here who going Year2/3/4 and is planning to stay in Hall, and is looking for an international student as roommie? Please drop me a message or add me at >> badkid_100@hotmail.com.

Hall allocation system changed again this year. It has become harder and harder to get a room. :(

Edited by barricade
Guest Euouae90

Hi, barricade. Do you play any game for your hall? Playing for halls (either sport or recretional game)for IHRG (inter-hall game) is actually another good option to get a hall. Of course that happens if you play well for your hall.

Last time I played scrabble for hall 9. And the year where I joined my hall team players, hall 9 got 1st place for scrabble, which is a history for us. Although at that time I was still very lousy lousy player :oops: , they still kept me in hall 9, even the next year they nominate me as a captain for scrabble :B)

So, next year perhaps you can try to play for your hall. :lol: Cheers.... :thumb:

Hey, any local NTU student here who going Year2/3/4 and is planning to stay in Hall, and is looking for an international student as roommie? Please drop me a message or add me at >> badkid_100@hotmail.com.

Hall allocation system changed again this year. It has become harder and harder to get a room. :(

SAME WITH YOU! any male local who have at least 12 points?

Hi, barricade. Do you play any game for your hall? Playing for halls (either sport or recretional game)for IHRG (inter-hall game) is actually another good option to get a hall. Of course that happens if you play well for your hall.

Last time I played scrabble for hall 9. And the year where I joined my hall team players, hall 9 got 1st place for scrabble, which is a history for us. Although at that time I was still very lousy lousy player :oops: , they still kept me in hall 9, even the next year they nominate me as a captain for scrabble :B)

So, next year perhaps you can try to play for your hall. :lol: Cheers.... :thumb:

Yup, I used to play games for hall but rely it to ensure for an allocation of hall is kinda risky. Unless you are very good on the game and they capped you. The condition like what you say is kinda rare since besides scrabble there are lots of others games and sports, and lots of players too. So the chances of getting chosen is low.

Btw I have 16points now, and looking for a local roomie with 14-18points(Before added the extra 2points).