Male HQ

Nus / Ntu (Compiled)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Same here, sounds kinky to hang around there naked.

Heard a friend had some unexpected fun there. If only I had that chance, to have fun at the open shower.

Yeap,I totally agree that SRC is selectively cruisy and conducive at certain hours.I normally go there to jog in the evening then head to the toilet. that is where I get horny and get unexpected urge to strip down to nakedness and walk around.I personally saw a dragonboater(freaking hot,super tanned and athletic)-as in like an olympian physique,naked and stroking in front of me while stealing occasional glances!,throughout this episode i was already pre cumming I obviously had some action with him later on. His body was really fit and great looking.

Another time,I was showering at the open shower area there when another fit lean guy keep looking at the mirror from the basin platform,he later came and undress and we both had great sucking and hugging time! It was really spicy and raunchy.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest cherry guy

Anyone wanna join me jo at yunan garden?

which ntu yunan you refer to bouns vista ntu yunan there is one steam bath and is very quiet during afternoon . I will be free tomorrow thursday

( 4/8/11 ) around 2 pm and enjoy there so can we meet for fun

I go there around 10 plus everynight. Will pick a shelter and jo ;)

Only meet another guy so far. Anyone want to meet?

Waa every night??.. Hmmm i think i will visit the garden tonite.. Hopefully can bump into someone to join in :)

Guest Kyoshi

which ntu yunan you refer to bouns vista ntu yunan there is one steam bath and is very quiet during afternoon . I will be free tomorrow thursday

( 4/8/11 ) around 2 pm and enjoy there so can we meet for fun

are you an alumni? students can use the service too?