Male HQ

Taiwan Hunks & Military Men's Pics & Videos Collection 台湾-猛男+菁英戰士影像汇集 (Compiled)

Guest Browser

It is the genes.  The goodlooking taiwanese has ancestors from Zhejiang province in China (near Suzhou, Hangzhou area). 

Of course there are the typical Min-nan hokkiens which really share the same ancestors with Singaporeans.  That is why those from Southern Taiwan and Singaporeans are generally not goodlooking.

Quite true.  Even among southern Chinese, there is a distinct difference between those from Hong Kong (or Guangzhou) and those that are not. 

excuse me, these were cherry picked to go on stage. u will be disappointed if u expect every twnese to look like them.

The Taiwanese has the looks as well as the bod.  All model material.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

If you walk on the streets in Taipei shopping areas, you may see many of them are just as good, if not better than the few cherry picked on TV. I agree that genes, or even the weather play a part in the way they looked

Usually guys stay in country with four seasons weather tends to looks better.

The agree the weather plays a part in fucking up our skin. But there are many good lookers in singapore too, maybe just not as many as taiwan and thailand. Diet plays another part, and whether you put in the effort, the money and time to take care of yourself. Our genes aren't as nice, but they aren't horrible either.

What about country population?

Think different looks, different taste. Even if there is certain standardised type of good looking...would be due to a combination of factors rather than one.

How can it weather ah? Thailand and Singkapoh both have perpetual summer but the former have a lot more of good looking men than the latter...lol

Sinkapor right smack in the middle of equator..

• 2 weeks later...

The agree the weather plays a part in fucking up our skin. But there are many good lookers in singapore too, maybe just not as many as taiwan and thailand. Diet plays another part, and whether you put in the effort, the money and time to take care of yourself. Our genes aren't as nice, but they aren't horrible either.

Somehow I feel like I'm in the minority in thinking that our SG guys are >>> Taiwanese guys. Dunno, but I've been there a couple of times and well... zero number of guys have managed to make me give them a second look on the streets.

Instagram: @gabkjc

• 3 weeks later...

Mars looks manly but bod too big liao. Find only Wilson's bod is the most proportional and he also has a cute face. His bod looks so hot with oil and sweat!

对自己好是一种幸福,

对别人好是一种积福。

Spend time counting your blessings,

not airing your complaints.

How come Taiwanese men look more handsome, cute and gorgeous than Sinkie men even though both ancestors are mostly from Fujian (Hokkien) the same root or stock?

Since when Taiwanese ancestors were all from Fujian and since when Singapore Chinese ancestors were all from Fujian? I don't remember Guo Ming Tang was based solely in Fujian only before the Communist forced them to retreat to Taiwan. LOL

They look good to me as they courageous and willing to stand up for what they belief.

ok... which one of the young Taiwanese men looks good to you?

More-than-100000-people-have-taken-to-th ​_75554484_481468381.jpg

E831CF11H_2014%E8%B3%87%E6%96%99%E7%85%Agal-mayday-07-jpg.jpg

The point is not to mistake those people who appears on TV to be representation of the entire Taiwanese.

And I believe some, just like me, don't give a damn for those CCB sluts appeared on reality TV shows who are obviously CHEAP, VAIN, SUPERFICIAL and will tear their bloody stinking anus apart for MONEY !  :D

They look good to me as they courageous and willing to stand up for what they belief.

Mars looks manly but bod too big liao. Find only Wilson's bod is the most proportional and he also has a cute face. His bod looks so hot with oil and sweat!

I vote for Zack. Lean but hard body. Nice guy next door type.

How come Taiwanese men look more handsome, cute and gorgeous than Sinkie men even though both ancestors are mostly from Fujian (Hokkien) the same root or stock?

Many of the Taiwanese ancestors were from Jiangsu and Zhejiang provinces too. Singapore Chinese were almost from Guangdong province.

Singaporean are way more concern about social status so good looking gay tends to be invisible to public eyes and those ugly and slutty one are usually louder and easily spotted.  <_<

How can it weather ah? Thailand and Singkapoh both have perpetual summer but the former have a lot more of good looking men than the latter...lol

Many of the Taiwanese ancestors were from Jiangsu and Zhejiang provinces too. Singapore Chinese were almost from Guangdong province.

But most people speaks Hokkein and Teowchew here instead of Cantonese , how so from Guangdong ?

Taiwan fireman 田志中

640_78479b0f0ae6e815ca9972b971088c3c.jpg

Now is more muscular....last time when younger and leaner, he already got noticed by the news, appeared on taiwan shows and even some modelling.

20110518160826948.jpg

20120312063953876.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Think posted b4....not military but considered under uniformed staff....well-built train captain in taiwan. Can't say very good-looking....but abit "honest" look.

This one can't even see face...but also train captain in taiwan...the news is about him encountering a mother wanting hot water to make milk for baby on a long dist train journey...the captain took time and made arrangement to get hot water during one of the stops....guess it's so different from the no drinking/eating rules in spore.

• 2 months later...
On 10/10/2015 at 2:45 PM, onlylonely said:

Wilson is very cute

I think the women are so pathetic, got a stripper to dance for them and they act so shy and unwilling.

58c8af435f3b0_bwbanner.jpg.add74f89662a08c064062b974efe1ce7.jpg

I draw sexy men, visit http://www.toastwire.tumblr.com click on 'My Artworks'. Willing to take on comissions

• 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...
4 minutes ago, Bloopblo0p said:

Thanks for keeping 40 mins of my life occupied, and satisfied...

I only spend 5 mins watching. :P

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

• G_M changed the title to Hunks in Youtube Video
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.