Male HQ

Establishment That Allows Nudity In Jacuzzi & Sauna In Singapore?

gymcub

Guest Tampdude

Are you sure most guy nude ?? Stop bullshitting lor. Most of them wear shorts. I was there yesterday from 2pm to 8pm. Non was nude !

I missed you by a bit. Was there after 8 to closing. I would say 30% are nude but mostly older guys. There was a skinny young guy who was nude in the steam room too. Maybe weekends are better :/

Guest Terence

I missed you by a bit. Was there after 8 to closing. I would say 30% are nude but mostly older guys. There was a skinny young guy who was nude in the steam room too. Maybe weekends are better :/

I left at 8pm but my friend stayed till closing. He said no one was nude. 30% nude ?? Hmm... It makes me wonder whether are u trying to false advertise that place so that more PLU will go there.

Guest Terence

I paid $28 for my first trial. Subsequently got to Pay $48 just to use the facilities and see one or two cock. Not worth it lor.

Not to mention, u got to add GST.

Rub back cost another $25.

Maybe they should have a package for use of facilities plus rub back instead of massage.

In my own opinion, first trail with the current promotion rate is still ok. But I doubt PLU will go there subsequently. Might as well go local gay sauna. Much cheaper and guaranteed can see more then 10 cocks in gay sauna.

Guest Tampdude

I left at 8pm but my friend stayed till closing. He said no one was nude. 30% nude ?? Hmm... It makes me wonder whether are u trying to false advertise that place so that more PLU will go there.

I'm not advertising lah. There were 2 old guys who was nude most of the time, a skinny guy who's quite young also nude, and me lor (I'm quite chubby). Didn get any aj vibes from the crowd there. Agree with u that it's not worth it for subsequent trips.

i saw the skinny young guy last night too! lol

Guest FireStar

There were plenty of nude bods yesterday (friday) evening. Got this cute lean boyish guy looking quite clueless... hairless and yummy but dunno if he's one of us. Also got another hunk wif specs oso walking ard nude while semi-erect...

There were plenty of nude bods yesterday (friday) evening. Got this cute lean boyish guy looking quite clueless... hairless and yummy but dunno if he's one of us. Also got another hunk wif specs oso walking ard nude while semi-erect...

Are you the guy who lied nude in the dry sauna?

Or are you the mature guy who likes to cover his head with a towel in the dry sauna?

Guest TrendMicro

Hi, May I just check with you the first trial, is there any limitation? Is it very crowded? Is the service expensive there? (eg. massage, rub back, etc) Thinking of going next week. Thanks...

Edited by TrendMicro
Hi, May I just check with you the first trial, is there any limitation? Is it very crowded? Is the service expensive there? (eg. massage, rub back, etc) Thinking of going next week. Thanks...

U can stay in there as long as u like, S$25 for rub back. I tried done by a matured guy, personally not good. Maybe u can try the other younger guy, slim. he seem work evening shift. Maybe u can go in to see first then book. I went on a weekday evening, no crowd, jus a few, guess less than 10.

• G_M changed the title to Establishment That Allows Nudity In Jacuzzi & Sauna In Singapore?