Male HQ

Establishment That Allows Nudity In Jacuzzi & Sauna In Singapore?

gymcub

You are....?

I am there with my friend and I shower directly opp u that day. Remember? We have some eye contact when I'm eating at the lounge n u're ordering lime juice before leaving. Can recall?

Can't recall. Hmm... PM me?

it was around 745-8 when I arrived there with my frd. U were watching the channel 8 show "Ai" in the nude sitting by the platform. My frd was stocky and I'm the skinny lean guy with tattoos. Can recall?

spring spa is pale in comparison to Spa 1. The reception counter lady is rude, the place is small. Massage is all done by ladies and at one time, I was offered "extra service" which was shocking! Just my 2 cents

You know who I am meh? Hmm don't know who you are... Care to describe?

Im the same guest that posted on the above. I'm the lean tattoo guy with my stocky frd on last fri at ard 730-8, we were At the hotpool there.

Thanks for the fun...not sure if you're the one I met (HG guy??) That was certainly unexpected :)

Yup! You are really adorable. Thank you for the fun too. It was such a turn on with our sweaty body against one another in the steam room. :)

Thanks man...i'm flattered. So did u hv more fun after i left? ;)

Nah. There wasn't anyone else after. I still haven't cummed and I'm horny as hell! Haha. Maybe next time I could do what you did to me today... If you'd let me. :P

Nah. There wasn't anyone else after. I still haven't cummed and I'm horny as hell! Haha. Maybe next time I could do what you did to me today... If you'd let me. :P

Gosh, that was heaven dude...honestly, it was my first time doing that so wildly...still cant get the image outta my mind. How to keep in touch?

Gosh, that was heaven dude...honestly, it was my first time doing that so wildly...still cant get the image outta my mind. How to keep in touch?

Haha! Then don't let the image go. Good things are meant to be remembered. ;) I don't have an account here. Probably need to create one before I can send you my contact. I frequently go to the pool in your area for a swim. Maybe we could meet up for a chat next time... Before I suck you dick again. :) I'll let you know once I get an account. Has to be another time though, gotta go for a jog now.

Hey, I've got myself an account. Message me with your contact so that we can keep in touch. Hope to hear from you soon! :)

Hi, havent got time to sign up an account yet. U going tonight? Am thinking of going soon after work.

Hi, havent got time to sign up an account yet. U going tonight? Am thinking of going soon after work.

Did you manage to make it down this evening? I usually get off work pretty late, so I won't have the opportunity to visit the spa after work. I was on leave when we met last week. :)

Get an account soon and drop me a msg, alright? Cheers!

Did you manage to make it down this evening? I usually get off work pretty late, so I won't have the opportunity to visit the spa after work. I was on leave when we met last week. :)

Get an account soon and drop me a msg, alright? Cheers!

Nope, didnt manage to make it either. Work finished late. I did sign up for an account, however the verification email seems to take forever to reach me before the account is activated. I checked the spam folder and none received either.

When is your next off day?

Nope, didnt manage to make it either. Work finished late. I did sign up for an account, however the verification email seems to take forever to reach me before the account is activated. I checked the spam folder and none received either.

When is your next off day?

I waited forever for the verification email to come through too. What's with that? Anyways, I actually clicked on some "resend verification" thingy that was on the top right of the page and the email came instantly. Perhaps you could try that too.

I'm on leave next Monday, I think. Might visit the spa again.

On 9/19/2011 at 11:07 PM, hg_guy said:
I waited forever for the verification email to come through too. What's with that? Anyways, I actually clicked on some "resend verification" thingy that was on the top right of the page and the email came instantly. Perhaps you could try that too. I'm on leave next Monday, I think. Might visit the spa again.

Edited by HK_guy
Not relevant
  • G_M changed the title to Establishment That Allows Nudity In Jacuzzi & Sauna In Singapore?