Male HQ

Malacca ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna / Places To Visit (Compiled)

Guest Melakaguy

Guest AZT
On 1/7/2022 at 4:35 AM, Yi007 said:

I had massage from

https://www.facebook.com/urutboymlk/

his massage was really good

especially urut batin was so sensitive

I had cum a lot 😂 

I took this comment and went to try out this guy. It was super painful, he does deep tissue massage. But the way he press is very extreme. It hurt me so much down to the bones and I kept giving him feedback to take it easy. Yet he continue with his usual way.

Now my front thighs has folliculitis and bruisers. Folliculitis is where the hair pores are infected by bacteria, virus or fungus. I have hundreds of red pores now on my upper and back thigh, and some bruisers in random areas. I’m not happy.

he stroked so hard I already knew something bad is about to happen. My legs were burning when I took a shower after the massage and it lasted a few days till folliculitis developed.

Now I’m embarrassed to see anyone in bed, as it looks very bad like I’m physically infected by some disease. And folliculitis takes weeks to go away for the skin to recover. I had the same experience with some masseuses in Sempurna Avenue due to the oil they use, but not to this extreme extend in Melaka.

honestly I will not go return unless you’re someone who can take very painful massages. I did not feel good at the end of the day.

3 hours ago, Guest AZT said:

I took this comment and went to try out this guy. It was super painful, he does deep tissue massage. But the way he press is very extreme. It hurt me so much down to the bones and I kept giving him feedback to take it easy. Yet he continue with his usual way.

Now my front thighs has folliculitis and bruisers. Folliculitis is where the hair pores are infected by bacteria, virus or fungus. I have hundreds of red pores now on my upper and back thigh, and some bruisers in random areas. I’m not happy.

he stroked so hard I already knew something bad is about to happen. My legs were burning when I took a shower after the massage and it lasted a few days till folliculitis developed.

Now I’m embarrassed to see anyone in bed, as it looks very bad like I’m physically infected by some disease. And folliculitis takes weeks to go away for the skin to recover. I had the same experience with some masseuses in Sempurna Avenue due to the oil they use, but not to this extreme extend in Melaka.

honestly I will not go return unless you’re someone who can take very painful massages. I did not feel good at the end of the day.

Good massage shouldn't be like this! Sorry to hear that. It's an experience to learn and grow.

4 hours ago, John Mason said:

Good massage shouldn't be like this! Sorry to hear that. It's an experience to learn and grow.

I agree that a good massage shouldn't be like this.

As for "It's an experience to learn and grow", are you referring the the client or the masseur?  

If you are referring to the masseur, Guest AZT said he informed the masseur not to press so hard, but his instructions were ignored.  If this was what happened, it seems the masseur had not learned to listen to the client. 

If you are referring the to client, i.e. Guest AZT, what would the lesson be?  Stop the massage?  Don't go for a massage when affected by folliculitis? 

Please clarify and elaborate.

17 hours ago, yhtang said:

I agree that a good massage shouldn't be like this.

As for "It's an experience to learn and grow", are you referring the the client or the masseur?  

If you are referring to the masseur, Guest AZT said he informed the masseur not to press so hard, but his instructions were ignored.  If this was what happened, it seems the masseur had not learned to listen to the client. 

If you are referring the to client, i.e. Guest AZT, what would the lesson be?  Stop the massage?  Don't go for a massage when affected by folliculitis? 

Please clarify and elaborate.

I would stop the massage right away if my instruction is ignore. Lol... 

1 hour ago, John Mason said:

I would stop the massage right away if my instruction is ignore. Lol... 

Ah, that makes sense.  I suppose that, if I were in a massage shop, I could ask for a different masseur - I doubt the shop would refund me.

On 1/19/2024 at 3:27 PM, yhtang said:

Ah, that makes sense.  I suppose that, if I were in a massage shop, I could ask for a different masseur - I doubt the shop would refund me.

Can ask to change. I straightaway go counter end up the masseur kana suspended. Am I bad? Because I experienced too hard making my skin bluish and infection as well

16 hours ago, Benny33 said:

Can ask to change. I straightaway go counter end up the masseur kana suspended. Am I bad? Because I experienced too hard making my skin bluish and infection as well

The masseur got suspended?  Well, as they say, "It's a dirty job, but someone's got to do it."  
Heaven knows who else and how many else will be injured by the masseur had you not spoken up.

Guest Noname
5 hours ago, Guest BearChub said:

Aeon Air Keroh. Wash room behind food court @ 5pm 

Got people cruising around there ?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.