Male HQ

Bedok Res Canoe Centre Toilet

Guest Vincent

r they gays?

Do anyone cruise there as I've seen a few cute guys a couple of times in the open shower areas but dare not approach them

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Curious 11

Do anyone cruise there as I've seen a few cute guys a couple of times in the open shower areas but dare not approach them

get to fxxk those cuties almost everytime after my dragonboat session :thumb:

• 4 weeks later...

Oh my... Went to shower there alone today at around 12+, was cruised by a young chub who was not my type. Never mind then. While I was walking out from the toilet topless, 2 men in blue came running towards my direction. They ask whether I saw any guy running frantically from them and my reply was no as the guy the want is a malay guy. Guessed a robbery must have taken close there. However, one of the cop turn me on as his face was covered with sweat and yes, real hunky!!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest EastJogger

Oh my... Went to shower there alone today at around 12+, was cruised by a young chub who was not my type. Never mind then. While I was walking out from the toilet topless, 2 men in blue came running towards my direction. They ask whether I saw any guy running frantically from them and my reply was no as the guy the want is a malay guy. Guessed a robbery must have taken close there. However, one of the cop turn me on as his face was covered with sweat and yes, real hunky!!

Maybe we should meet up there later? In the eveing 6+?

Went for a shower and saw an uncle inside bathing for very long. I cockteased him and he erected=,= too bad kinda not my type and I left. It happened at 8+

Ya I shd be going there for a jog and nude shower there ard 10pm... Hope to see you there!

I'm here just finished my jog... Going for shower... Anyone wants to join me?

Guest Vincent

Yeah went for a shower last night as per my mentioned timing and Jo there with one middle aged man watching. Guessed he can't control and he also erect. Too bad I'm not interested in him!

Yeah went for a shower last night as per my mentioned timing and Jo there with one middle aged man watching. Guessed he can't control and he also erect. Too bad I'm not interested in him!

this shower room got place to put our bag while showering ?

• 1 month later...
  • Guest locked this topic