Male HQ

Pet Peeve During Sex

Guest Basic

Just finished a weekend of IRC sex. Amazed by some of the appaling things when people meet for sex.

Please skip bad-breadth food before sex. Especially when you want to kiss. Your breadth smelling like garlic or chicken rice chilli can be a big turn off. I also don't want to taste your dinner during the kiss. Please rinse your mouth before sex.

After sex and when he has to wash himself, please at least offer him a towel.

Your room may be a pig-sty and you like it that way. But when you host, please do some basic area cleaning,

Don't aim your computer screen with that blinking web-cam at your bed. It may really be nothing, but don't freak people after they finish sex.

Guest A Nony Mouse

Heh... this is a pet peeve of mine. Please keep your mouth clean if you're meeting up for sex. Bad oral hygiene or worse, left over food particles in the mouth is such a turn off!

I'm petrified that I'll be blowing bad breath in my partners face. So much so that I always keep breath mints and chewing gum handy in case of... emergency sex :P

the cock head and pubic must not smell.

i have cruised this guy in sauna before and his pubic has a bit of pee smell although not strong...he sld have wash himself first...afterall, he has entered a sauna, a place for bathing!!

Yes, personal hygience is a must, be it hair, mouth, body, dick, even ass for a Top, for all you know the Top may enjoy to be rimmed?

Anyway, personal hygience must be observed at all times, especially when one gets ready to leave the house. Ever encounter people who obviously did not pay much attention to their hygience, even when they set off to work in the morning? :wacko:

Have fun, be safe! :P

• 2 weeks later...

yes please please please observe personal hygiene.

some horror tales i've heard/experienced:

- please wash off any cock-cheese/smegma off your dick beforehand

- please do not engage in any sexual activity in the first place if you're still grappling with pubic lice issues

- please do not fxxk your bottom, pull out, stroke ur own dick with more lube, and then continue to touch people's face with the same fingers now covered with ass juice. can you wipe your hands first?

- please do not spring surprise bukkakes onto unwitting parties.

also, some basic etiquette:

- please don't openly blurt out people's personal details (job, etc) in the middle of a well-attended orgy.

- if you see the guy in person and he is not your type, please either keep an open mind with positive attitude (the sex might be REALLY hot) or just end the session prematurely. please don't go through it sulking with a face damn black like the world owes you one, or worse, leave quietly with him still waiting there.

Guest Thaiboyz

I felt terrible annoyed when:

1) handphone keep ringing when having fun

2) he excused himself to answer his calls

3) watching pxxns while having sex

4) chatty about work or unpleasant personal issues in the midst of fun

5) can't make noise as his family members are at home

6) no attached bathroom

7) rush things off

8) bad breadth and body odor

9) complain tummy ache or unwell in the midst of the session

10) allow pets to the room and on the bed while we having sex

Haha no end list bla bla bla

This is not a joke.

I once went back with a guy, to stay overnight for sex.

And he insisted his $2000 pedigree Husky should be in the same room ( aircon on ) with us.

Reason? That damn animal only sleeps in the aircon room in his room and nowhere else in his house, or else that beast would howl the whole, and that might disturb his neighburs.

Its very strange to be watched by a pair of eyes vigilantly and you can't enjoy sex, fearing that animal may just pounce on the bed and bite off my dick.

But the owner assured his pet was very well trained and behaved.

Or was he having in mind, a man-dog-man session or what ?

And true enough, while we were lying down flat horizontally, him on top on me, facing each other, we felt a weight just landed on the bed suddenly.

That damn dog was positioning and balancing its both front legs on his owner's back. while I could feel its erected dog dick rubbing against my inner lower left leg !!!

WTF !!!! @@##$$%%%^^&^^#&****(*(*&*(!@##%$% !!!!!!!

The owner thought it was funny, but my mood was spoilt, so I decided to leave.

Yeah, he had a very well trained homo gay dog !!

So the next time if a guy propose/insist his dog must stay in his aircon room, tell him - "Its Me or the Dog !! "

( happened in Siglap ! yeah you know who you are !! )

I felt terrible annoyed when:

10) allow pets to the room and on the bed while we having sex

Haha no end list bla bla bla

Hmm ... I have no problem with my ex and his pet dog in the room ... Usually he ( the dog ) just lies down on the floor next to us and dozes off , if not watching us , when my ex and I engage in our own pleasure ...

This is not a joke.

And he insisted his $2000 pedigree Husky should be in the same room ( aircon on ) with us.

Reason? That damn animal only sleeps in the aircon room in his room and nowhere else in his house, or else that beast would howl the whole, and that might disturb his neighburs.

Its very strange to be watched by a pair of eyes vigilantly and you can't enjoy sex, fearing that animal may just pounce on the bed and bite off my dick.

And true enough, while we were lying down flat horizontally, him on top on me, facing each other, we felt a weight just landed on the bed suddenly.

That damn dog was positioning and balancing its both front legs on his owner's back. while I could feel its erected dog dick rubbing against my inner lower left leg !!!

So the next time if a guy propose/insist his dog must stay in his aircon room, tell him - "Its Me or the Dog !! "

Hahaha..So funny. Man-Dog-Man session with gay dog. Hahaha..laugh die me.

personal hygiene is so impt when it comes to meet up for sex.. lol.. You can tell a lot when someone who is well maintained and loves himself by take care of his own grooming and etc.

If i'm hosting, I would make sure not only my own personal hygiene is taken care off, my place is also clean and neat. I find myself enjoying it when the guy feels so comfortable at my place that he don't feel like leaving lol...

This is not a joke.

I really cant imagine if a dog fxxked a man...

I think whichever guy did that must be very desperate....

Hahahahaha.....

Luckily it's not a monkey...

If not, monkey see monkey do....

Hehehehe....

Btw, animals' dicks are mainly bone structure, while we humans are of muscles.... ;)

"You like who you like lah. Who cares if someone likes the other someone because of their race? It's when they hate them. That's the problem."

Orked (acted by Sharifah Amani) in SEPET (2004, directed by Yasmin Ahmad)

Guest darkflame

I really cant imagine if a dog fxxked a man...

I think whichever guy did that must be very desperate....

Hahahahaha.....

Luckily it's not a monkey...

If not, monkey see monkey do....

Hehehehe....

Btw, animals' dicks are mainly bone structure, while we humans are of muscles.... ;)

Which is why dicks are soft to the touch yet hard as rock....Mmmm.... :rolleyes:

I remember one of those cases where a girl was held captive by a few people and they made her have sex with their dog. Was pretty gross.

• Guest locked this topic