Male HQ

Who Never Had A Bf?

Freedom711

Never had one before either.

School is the biggest obstacle, loads of projects and all.

I guess the second factor would be how little I talk, even my friends complain I don't talk much in class.

Lack of exposure to the LGBT community too would also be another factor. Pretty sure there are a lot of reasons why I haven't found the right one.

But I believe when it's time, he'll appear.

Guest Dating Expert

GUISEEE ,it's okay not to have a bf.

But please love yourself.

Love yourself & others would love you.

Accept yourself & others would accept you.

Believe in yourself & others would believe in you.

Have confidence in yourself & others would have confidence in you.

Everything is in a state of mind.

Stop telling yourself how depress it is & stuffs like this.

Loneliness is nothing.

Let me tell you all something that is ENCOURAGING .

In every 5 guys , 1 guy is a homosexual.

YES. It's true.

Let me tell you all how to find the right one

1. Accept yourself

2. Let everyone know that you are gay

3. Gays would find you themselves , if they are interested you ( trust me , there are just too many )

4. Start making friends with them

5. Understand them

6. Develop trust in one another

7. Be faithful

8. BOOOOOMZ . There you go. :)

Trust me , have too many to count already. LOLLLL ~ ^ ^

Guest Rivrics

GUISEEE ,it's okay not to have a bf.

But please love yourself.

Love yourself & others would love you.

Accept yourself & others would accept you.

Believe in yourself & others would believe in you.

Have confidence in yourself & others would have confidence in you.

Everything is in a state of mind.

Stop telling yourself how depress it is & stuffs like this.

Loneliness is nothing.

Let me tell you all something that is ENCOURAGING .

In every 5 guys , 1 guy is a homosexual.

YES. It's true.

Let me tell you all how to find the right one

1. Accept yourself

2. Let everyone know that you are gay

3. Gays would find you themselves , if they are interested you ( trust me , there are just too many )

4. Start making friends with them

5. Understand them

6. Develop trust in one another

7. Be faithful

8. BOOOOOMZ . There you go. :)

Trust me , have too many to count already. LOLLLL ~ ^ ^

Yes its true. How would you know how it feels like to love another if you don't know how to love yourself? How would you know how it feels like to accept another if you never accept yourself? How would you know what it feels like if you never experience it yourself?

I've never had a gf and a bf, well, pretty much due to the fact that i dont like to talk at all, im forever alone, and the one that is being called the "teacher's pet", as for now, in the teaching industry it's even harder to find time for one

I'm happy because I learnt to be contented. Black & White life with surprising rainbows sometimes. ;) 
Your Friendly Gay "Cher"

Guest DefyingMyGravitY

Sometimes I really wonder if we are really happy when we said out loud that we can live w/o someone to keep us warm at night. Sometimes I think its a biggest lie to ourselves and how long this curse gona last........Love and loneliness can both bring us happiness and yet woes~~Perhaps we are just not easily contented creatures on earth.

someone described the perfect man as this:

"everybody wants a tall, muscled, well-educated, rich, good-looking, smart, with huge white wings on his back... fxxk sorry but where the hell will they find such a guy!?"

how true. :) actually... i'm really hot too.

anigif_enhanced-5397-1408658439-1.gif

Guest Thaiboyz

I had three wonderful relationships for several years. Those times were fruitful and rich, they would make me smile whenever I recalled them :) After my last rs, I didn't seek and yearn for another one, I became a happy swinging single who enjoyed both my personal time and wirh guys whom I fancied. I was swinging like a pendulum till someone came into my life again. With a high swinging lifestyle, it was difficult for me to slow down immediately and go back to be a faithfully discipline someone. It was a tough period for him to accept and myself to adjust. There were several rows of arguments and disagreements, testing his patience and determination to hold on with me. After several months, I started to see his truth and sincereity to stay with my nonsense. I hv also slowed down slowly to appreciate his cares and concerns. He has proven his love and I started to regain myself to commit. We are now a couple and I must thanks him to be so patient to get back from my swinging singlehood :)

I had three wonderful relationships for several years. Those times were fruitful and rich, they would make me smile whenever I recalled them :) After my last rs, I didn't seek and yearn for another one, I became a happy swinging single who enjoyed both my personal time and wirh guys whom I fancied. I was swinging like a pendulum till someone came into my life again. With a high swinging lifestyle, it was difficult for me to slow down immediately and go back to be a faithfully discipline someone. It was a tough period for him to accept and myself to adjust. There were several rows of arguments and disagreements, testing his patience and determination to hold on with me. After several months, I started to see his truth and sincereity to stay with my nonsense. I hv also slowed down slowly to appreciate his cares and concerns. He has proven his love and I started to regain myself to commit. We are now a couple and I must thanks him to be so patient to get back from my swinging singlehood :)

Good for u lo... Such fairy tales nv happen to me...

Guest maxiplay
50 is ok meh? I wanna grow fat oso can't..... Anyway tats besides the topic

50 to me no problem...... :) i only concern r u like to wear short shorts or not.....

For me having been through 11 relationships. that doesn't mean I am a failure, nor do I allow any setbacks to make me a very bitter person.

Life goes on, look forward, don't look backards with any regrets or hate.

Everyone is different, thus every of my ex bfs characteristics are different. Thus each relationship is a different experience from one another, without the need to compare among who is better or worst.

When an experience ends, evaluate your own strenght and weakness , and how much you contributed to it when together, then from there, you learn to be more mature and better equiped yourself to handle the next one.

In order to enter a new fresh phrase with someone new, you have to forgive all the past, heal yourself, and let go of all unpleasant experiences from the previous. Or else you will bring over the past stale negative left overs in you, which will interfere with the next relationship you are having.

So dont give up hope. Being single now for many who has never have a bf, is a time you cultivate the maturity and skill to handle a relationship. even you are a greenhorn.

A wise person will learn the advises and experiences shared by the more experienced ones, even that means you are a greenhorn.

I only cannot accept some greenhorns here, who never had a relationship, or any/have enough sexual experiences, comes here and advise people on their theories and thoughts. Because when you read their postings, you will instinctively know, how much they do really know.

Its a bit kind of like being a Jane Austen. The old spinster who never had a relationship or being married before, but can write tons of books, with love and marriage as her main theme.

Its like reading their fantasies, which hardly comes close to reality

Dear Bwers,

Please note our rules of no underage in the forum.

Please also refrain on ducussing of underage stuff. Any person violating the rule will be suspended or banned.

Any of you who come across underage kids in the forum are to inform the mod and we will do the necessary.

GM

P/s : No personal ads on the Main Forum too.

• 1 year later...

do i really need a bf? specially when I'm still not out of the closet. its like cheating someone.

I'm really turned-on if both heads (the head above and the head below) are both functioning well

https://asianguysgonewild.newtumbl.com

https://linktr.ee/riverrobles  

WQPofyr.jpg

Guest Guest

reading this thread was so depressing lol - that being said, i also never had one HAHAH

You are still so young! why worry.....go play around first.... :P

Never know such a thread exists.

I haven't had a proper relationship before either. le sigh. But it's not bothering me as much as I think it should be xD

"To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all"

Guest Guest

let it be natural or dun think of having 1 if u cant commit.....

some gays wanna have bf but realise theres even more issues and problems when they have bf.....

• Guest locked this topic