keagan29

let's share what apps u use/like to use for Gay social networking :

1) Grindr

2) jack'd

3) Skout

4) Purpll

5) Maleforce

6) Qrushr

Are there any apps that let's iphone 4 , macbook pro, ipod touch users go online to find interested parties for cam-fun using facetime?

- West Fourth

- Bandana

I'm using ipod Touch 4

Brenddy SuperCute <3 http://twitter.com/BrenddyOng - Follow me if you want http://facebook.com/brenddon - Add me if you want.

• 4 weeks later...

Don't you think its about time Grinder was available on the Android Market, what's going on, yes I know there are other applications for Android but if everyone is using the same application it would so much better

Don't you think its about time Grinder was available on the Android Market, what's going on, yes I know there are other applications for Android but if everyone is using the same application it would so much better

well grindr is on the way to developing that for android platform. quite some time ago they send an invi to anyone who wish to volunteer to trial use the grindr once its developed. for the time being you can find Encountr on android, its the same interface.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I could be wrong, but I don't think there is a Grindr for WP7 at the moment. I am guessing this is because WP7 does not allow multitasking for third-party apps yet. There is no way to receive a toast notification while the app is in the background. So you would have to be actively using the app in order to see chat requests. On 2/15/2011, Microsoft demonstrated multitasking at Mobile World Congress in Barcelona, and they said that it is part of their Mango update coming "later in 2011."

If it matters, I have a Windows Phone (HTC HD7) and love it, I am a .NET developer, and I think Grindr is very well suited to their Metro UI. I will put together a proof of concept if Grindr isn't already ahead of me. But it is frustrating having to wait for OS functionality that should have been available in the first release.

So, long boring story short, there will probably be no Grindr for WP7 until late this year. :-/

Guest new2grinder

Care to share your success stories using Grindr? Or any horror stories? I just started using Grindr, didn't realize got so many ajs around me. Great since my gaydar is not particularly effective.

Care to share your success stories using Grindr? Or any horror stories? I just started using Grindr, didn't realize got so many ajs around me. Great since my gaydar is not particularly effective.

what is it actually? is it a dating version of fb?

58c8af435f3b0_bwbanner.jpg.add74f89662a08c064062b974efe1ce7.jpg

I draw sexy men, visit http://www.toastwire.tumblr.com click on 'My Artworks'. Willing to take on comissions

Guest new2grinder too

perhaps you could start a story 1st? what kind of horror story u want to get from Iphone? ghost called you up?

what is it actually? is it a dating version of fb?

http://www.grindr.com/Grindr_iPhone_App/Grindr_-Meet_Guys_Near_You_on_your_iPhone.html

you can just google it to get ans..

Grindr is crap.

"The two of us are living in the same era, believing in the same future

Yesterday’s tears and today’s smiles will stay true

We’ve experienced the same pain, we’ve gathered the same kindness

And we’ll turn them into the strength to live on tomorrow"

progress - ayumi hamasaki

Grindr is a tool to let you meet people to fxxk around where ever you go ...

If dogs have grindr, they dun have to sniff each other back side anymore, they'll just need to switch on their grindr.

I've only met 1 guy from Grinder so far, and been dating him for the past 4 months. Grinder's my lifesaver. Most people use it to hook up, but you choose your own destinations.

I had my grindr installed for oni a week before i found someone whom i am starting a relationship with.

Congratulations, guys! :)

Actually, I dated one guy from Grindr from May to August last year, but he somehow decided that he wasn't ready, so he stopped communicating. However, he sent me an e-Christmas greeting last year, and explained himself. He's too late though. I'd already been dating a new man by then, from MyG*****.com this time. :)

It may seem surprising, but many people in Singapore tend to use Grindr to know more people and friends, instead of meeting up for ONS. :)

Love me for a Reason, Let the Reason be Love. (from 'Love Me For A Reason', Boyzone)

Congratulations, guys! :)

Actually, I dated one guy from Grindr from May to August last year, but he somehow decided that he wasn't ready, so he stopped communicating. However, he sent me an e-Christmas greeting last year, and explained himself. He's too late though. I'd already been dating a new man by then, from MyG*****.com this time. :)

It may seem surprising, but many people in Singapore tend to use Grindr to know more people and friends, instead of meeting up for ONS. :)

Thats good....at least a kinda proper platform to know more people and maybe potential boyfriend...

The ONS issue....gets irritating most of the time....

I've only met 1 guy from Grinder so far, and been dating him for the past 4 months. Grinder's my lifesaver. Most people use it to hook up, but you choose your own destinations.

that's very lucky for u. but u know what.. Grindr is still crap. U might be lucky that u found a date there (lucky u, seriously), but um well.. everyone else is only looking for sex there. the world is like that, reality is like that. even if u may be trying hard, and ur best to choose ur own destination, but when everyone around u goes in the opposite direction, u can only stay there and be alone. that's how i am.

that's very lucky for u. but u know what.. Grindr is still crap. U might be lucky that u found a date there (lucky u, seriously), but um well.. everyone else is only looking for sex there. the world is like that, reality is like that. even if u may be trying hard, and ur best to choose ur own destination, but when everyone around u goes in the opposite direction, u can only stay there and be alone. that's how i am.

you called it crap just bcos you got rejected all the time??? the rest of us are making friends or hooking up through it thank you very much...

sour grapes is on sale today for sure

you called it crap just bcos you got rejected all the time??? the rest of us are making friends or hooking up through it thank you very much...

sour grapes is on sale today for sure

rather than sour grapes, why not call it a reality check? the world isn't all marshmallows and flowers. just because u see the good things in life, doesn't mean mean that everyone does, or can, and it certainly doesn't mean that it's as easy as.. wanting it, or choosing to have it. life is like that, no one can always get what he wants or go on the way that he chooses to go.

rather than sour grapes, why not call it a reality check? the world isn't all marshmallows and flowers. just because u see the good things in life, doesn't mean mean that everyone does, or can, and it certainly doesn't mean that it's as easy as.. wanting it, or choosing to have it. life is like that, no one can always get what he wants or go on the way that he chooses to go.

i have to agree with you... you need a reality check, just because you always get rejected, it does not mean everyone else is as bad.

Wake up....

Grindr is crap because it is unstable, not because <only you> cannot get hook-ups from there.

i have to agree with you... you need a reality check, just because you always get rejected, it does not mean everyone else is as bad.

Wake up....

Grindr is crap because it is unstable, not because <only you> cannot get hook-ups from there.

Um, let's see, I never said I was looking for hook-ups?

In any case, I don't think what I'm saying is wrong; reality is cruel and not everyone sees the flowers and marshmallows in life. It's good and nice that people do find true love and a nice relationship from Grindr, or any gay sites/forums but um yeah... it's not easy and it's not not something where u just think in ur mind, "I want it, I will look for it and nothing else. This is the path i choose to take." and then u can get it.

Of course, people who get it are lucky, but yeah... this isn't something where u can just choose urself. It's all about luck. If u have no luck, then too bad? Sorry if I sound rude by being the Devil's advocate

Um, let's see, I never said I was looking for hook-ups?

In any case, I don't think what I'm saying is wrong; reality is cruel and not everyone sees the flowers and marshmallows in life. It's good and nice that people do find true love and a nice relationship from Grindr, or any gay sites/forums but um yeah... it's not easy and it's not not something where u just think in ur mind, "I want it, I will look for it and nothing else. This is the path i choose to take." and then u can get it.

Of course, people who get it are lucky, but yeah... this isn't something where u can just choose urself. It's all about luck. If u have no luck, then too bad? Sorry if I sound rude by being the Devil's advocate

then why is Grindr crap? as you have mentioned it repeatedly....

why is it crap when people are benefiting from it, whether its by luck or will.

instead of emo-ing here, why not do something?

then why is Grindr crap? as you have mentioned it repeatedly....

why is it crap when people are benefiting from it, whether its by luck or will.

instead of emo-ing here, why not do something?

Believe I AM doing something about it.

Waterballoon, im gonna give u some tough love right now.

First impression of your pic in grindr is very important. By dying your hair so extra blonde like in that profile picture of yours, no wonder u always get rejected. Its not abt oh how everyone is looking for sex and u r the only looking for friends crap thing u trying to convince yourself.

The "Chao Ah Beng" look is so out of season. Infact, it was never in in any season at all even for a gay ah lian..

Volunteering for the underwear association for third world countries. Please donate your used underwear to me.

Waterballoon, im gonna give u some tough love right now.

First impression of your pic in grindr is very important. By dying your hair so extra blonde like in that profile picture of yours, no wonder u always get rejected. Its not abt oh how everyone is looking for sex and u r the only looking for friends crap thing u trying to convince yourself.

The "Chao Ah Beng" look is so out of season. Infact, it was never in in any season at all even for a gay ah lian..

lol i'm not going for ah beng look hor..

It's all crap cos 90% of the people are, ahem, ugly or weird. And 90% is a very safe assumption. And guys, dont use it at home because if people recognise you they may stalk you or tongues may wag.

Its now available on the Android Market...

How about for nokia smart phone users using symbian? anyone can advise? thanks

None. No one use nokia anymore.

Volunteering for the underwear association for third world countries. Please donate your used underwear to me.

let's share what apps u use/like to use for Gay social networking :

1) Grindr

2) jack'd

3) Skout

4) Purpll

5) Maleforce

6) Qrushr

Are there any apps that let's iphone 4 , macbook pro, ipod touch users go online to find interested parties for cam-fun using facetime?

Scruff

-----

Sidney

ozasian@fastmail.com.au

i have most success with grindr and jack'd, whether it's hook ups or chats.

found an old acquaintance at gaydar, but otherwise it feels quite dead/angmoh-centric to me, even though a friend swears by it.

just registered with recon, currently addicted to it.

purpll is crap.

• 4 weeks later...

Hmm ... What is the difference between PARTNERED , COMMITTED , EXCLUSIVE , DATING ??? :unsure:

PARTNERED: Means the guy already has someone who shares the ownership of his business venture, like partnership.

COMMITTED: Means the guy is very hard working in his work. No time for movies, dinner etc...

EXCLUSIVE: Means elegant. These guys r the classy type. Dont go for them, very high maintenance.

DATING: Means the guys are obsessed with.... calendar.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.