Male HQ

Gay Social Networking Apps In Iphone

keagan29

PARTNERED: Means the guy already has someone who shares the ownership of his business venture, like partnership.

COMMITTED: Means the guy is very hard working in his work. No time for movies, dinner etc...

EXCLUSIVE: Means elegant. These guys r the classy type. Dont go for them, very high maintenance.

DATING: Means the guys are obsessed with.... calendar.

LOL

PARTNERED: Means the guy already has someone who shares the ownership of his business venture, like partnership.

COMMITTED: Means the guy is very hard working in his work. No time for movies, dinner etc...

EXCLUSIVE: Means elegant. These guys r the classy type. Dont go for them, very high maintenance.

DATING: Means the guys are obsessed with.... calendar.

hahahahahahahha this is hillarious!

ah yes

we are chasing our dream

• 1 month later...

Hi. I was using grindr when suddenly they banned me, saying I have violated their rules . I don't see what's wrong with it, as I dont think I offended anyone . And now they ask me to email and giving them my id. Anyone also experienced this problem before ? How long did they take you before they allow you back to use grindr? Thanks

Hi. I was using grindr when suddenly they banned me, saying I have violated their rules . I don't see what's wrong with it, as I dont think I offended anyone . And now they ask me to email and giving them my id. Anyone also experienced this problem before ? How long did they take you before they allow you back to use grindr? Thanks

I kena twice already... first one is 3month then they reply my message -.-

recently is around 1week++ then they unban me..

after their unban they remove your everything, pic etc..

Brenddy SuperCute <3 http://twitter.com/BrenddyOng - Follow me if you want http://facebook.com/brenddon - Add me if you want.

explicit content? i used jailbroken grindr also no prob.

What rules did u violate? You must have done something wrong thats why u got banned..rite?

just forsake this nonsense

"The two of us are living in the same era, believing in the same future

Yesterday’s tears and today’s smiles will stay true

We’ve experienced the same pain, we’ve gathered the same kindness

And we’ll turn them into the strength to live on tomorrow"

progress - ayumi hamasaki

• 3 weeks later...
Guest woolfoe20902

Ok so what is so fun about having random sex that may lead to crime, disease spreading, broken relationships? Why don't you guys focus on better things in life than just fkn anything that moves? Being promiscuous is a sign of psychological issues, depression, low self esteem. (No matter how much YOU think you love yourself) and social irregularities. IMHO. Seek a second opinion on my pov with someone mature and responsible enough. Have a happy life.

Guest wolfoe20906

Ok so what is so fun about having random sex that may lead to crime, disease spreading, broken relationships? Why don't you guys focus on better things in life than just fkn anything that moves? Being promiscuous is a sign of psychological issues, depression, low self esteem. (No matter how much YOU think you love yourself) and social irregularities. IMHO. Seek a second opinion on my pov with someone mature and responsible enough. Have a happy life.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest cambridgetechs

typical to see a mac fanboy say this is what u get for not getting an iphone you are missing all the fun. well guess what, you are missing all the xbox live gaming and unlimited commercial free high quality streaming and unlimited downloads from zune. it is great entertainment for all the hot guys i can meet with or without grindr, which sounds like it will be coming anyways.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Android Phone User

Don't you think its about time Grinder was available on the Android Market, what's going on, yes I know there are other applications for Android but if everyone is using the same application it would so much better

Hello...good news for android phone user. You guys have download Grindr also. :)

I wonder how many guys here use it, I tried it yesterday on Ipad and didn't get much chat... :(

Hi lw-guy... Pls add me as your frnd.. My email I'd indianajone7@hotmail.com

I think you have issues with a lot of the people on grindr. i don't deny that what you say holds truth, but it's more of the way you say it that somehow creates negativity.

Have a happy life. (get what i'm saying?)

I stopped taking Grindr seriously a few weeks into using it - not only is faceless pictures prevalent, majority of them aren't even using photos of themselves. I don't deny that a few friendships I have made could be traced all the way back to moments of silly flirting on Grindr, but I'm taking what Grindr has to offer as a pinch of salt.

How is it different from here really?

I guess forums is a little different from Grindr because you get to know a little more about members - not through photos, of course, but by the way they speak, the way they carry themselves and their take on certain issues. There is no acid test on these and for short-lived communications on Grindr, assessing the aforementioned is almost impossible.

Edited by hazilyhasty

If the world don't suck we'd all fall off.

• 4 months later...

Waterballoon, im gonna give u some tough love right now.

First impression of your pic in grindr is very important. By dying your hair so extra blonde like in that profile picture of yours, no wonder u always get rejected. Its not abt oh how everyone is looking for sex and u r the only looking for friends crap thing u trying to convince yourself.

The "Chao Ah Beng" look is so out of season. Infact, it was never in in any season at all even for a gay ah lian..

THis is cruel, imchaser...next time i will give you my photo for critiq?

THis is cruel, imchaser...next time i will give you my photo for critiq?

sure. but i prefer to criticize your love making skills.

Volunteering for the underwear association for third world countries. Please donate your used underwear to me.

• 1 month later...

It lasted 3-4 days last time ... I just got banned again I hope it's not permanent.. If u get banned from grindr u get blocked from d.n.r. I did download this app that was just like grindr but lost it when I returned back to factory settings

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.