Male HQ

Why Were We Let Off?

sonnabend

That day, after finished working out in a community gym, there was this guy who just arrived and keep looking at me and smiled. I knew right away that he's a PLU, and since he's quite my type, I just smiled back to him. I went to shower, and he also went in to the restroom (the restroom and shower are in one room). After I finished showering, he's still there, I know he's waiting eagerly to 'have some fun' with me. So, he asked me to follow him to a restroom on the other side of the building which was more quiet. It was 7.46 pm that time and the restroom was completely dark without any lights being turned on.

We entered a cubicle, and after he touched me for only 58 seconds, we heard sound of footstep. The sound's getting closer and closer, then it stopped, and suddenly all the lights of the restroom were turned on! I was very sure that this guy who just came in was a security guard who wanted to catch us and hand us to police. Both of us were so scared, and we signaled to each other to keep quiet. The security guard and then walk to front of our locked cubicle, stood there for a while....I keep praying and praying in my heart, before I finally heard he walked away from the cubicle, turned the light off and went out from the toilet. After I didn't hear his footstep anymore, I barged out from the cubicle, leaving that guy alone, ran as fast as I can from the building! My place is just a few blocks away from the sports hall, but afraid of being chased by the security guard, I took a detour, and even after I reached my block, I press the button of as many floors as possible on the lift so that the guard whom I suspect had been following me to catch me in my place will be confused which floor/unit I'm living in.

Even until today, I'm still afraid to go back to the gym, I'm afraid they are there waiting for me to come to their trap and then catch me. I'm afraid that my face which had been recorded on their CCTV will be sent to the government so that they can search on their database where do I stay to arrest me....

I swear this is the most frightening and traumatizing incident in my life, and I'm deadly serious that my cock can't get hard since that terrifying evening, I don't even have any desire to watch pxxn anymore....I tried to watch this morning to see if my cock can get hard, but still can't! I think I'll need time to heal from this traumatic incident...Everyday I live in fear of being arrested.

I won't dare to have sex in public toilet even if the man who ask me to is as hot as Yang Yi Zhan or Wang Lee Hom. I just want to live in peace!!!!

Please tell me guys, why did the guard let us off? Is it because they are now searching my profile and where I stay on the government database to arrest me? Sorry for the long post, I've been having nightmares ever since that evening...I don't have any spirit to do anything... :'(

Edited by sonnabend

That day, after finished working out in a community gym, there was this guy who just arrived and keep looking at me and smiled. I knew right away that he's a PLU, and since he's quite my type, I just smiled back to him. I went to shower, and he also went in to the restroom (the restroom and shower are in one room). After I finished showering, he's still there, I know he's waiting eagerly to 'have some fun' with me. So, he asked me to follow him to a restroom on the other side of the building which was more quiet. It was 7.46 pm that time and the restroom was completely dark without any lights being turned on.

We entered a cubicle, and after he touched me for only 58 seconds, we heard sound of footstep. The sound's getting closer and closer, then it stopped, and suddenly all the lights of the restroom were turned on! I was very sure that this guy who just came in was a security guard who wanted to catch us and hand us to police. Both of us were so scared, and we signaled to each other to keep quiet. The security guard at then walk to front of our locked cubicle, stood there for a while....I keep praying and praying in my heart, before I finally heard he walked away from the cubicle, turned the light off and went out from the toilet. After I didn't hear his footstep anymore, I barged out from the cubicle, leaving that guy alone, ran as fast as I can from the building! My place is just a few blocks away from the sports hall, but afraid of being chased by the security guard, I took a detour, and even after I reached my block, I press the button of as many floors as possible so that the guard whom I suspect had been following me to catch me in my place will be confused which floor/unit I'm living in.

Even until today, I'm still afraid to go back to the gym, I'm afraid they are there waiting for me to come to their trap and then catch me. I'm afraid that my face which had been recorded on their CCTV will be sent to the government so that they can search on their database where do I stay to catch me....

I swear this is the most frightening and traumatizing incident in my life, and I'm deadly serious that my cock can't get hard since that terrifying evening, I don't even have any desire to watch pxxn anymore....I tried to watch this morning to see if my cock can get hard, but still can't! I think I'll need a time to heal from this traumatic incident...Everyday I live in fear of being arrested.

I won't dare to have sex in public toilet even if the man who ask me to is as hot as Yang Yi Zhan or Wang Lee Hom. I just want to live in peace!!!!

Please tell me guys, why did the guard let us off? Is it because they are now searching my profile and where I stay on the government database to arrest me? Sorry for the long post, I've been having nightmares ever since that evening...I don't have any spirit to do anything... :'(

You suffered from Post Traumatic Disorder. You might want to get some counseling and help in dealing with your experience.

Now to dispel your myth and alley your fears.

1. Garment don't keep records of gays unless maybe if you are a political somebody. (I think)

2. The camera if any will be outside the toilets and not inside, if any.

3. If they are going to catch you, what prove do they have to arrest you? That you go into toilet with another guy?

Next time, dun let your dick rule your brain. Hopefully, you learn a good lesson from this experience and hopefully you recover enough to be able to enjoy peaceful sex again.

bro.. the guard cant be bothered la. he's just a security guard. they dont pay him enough to care about crap like this. certainly not enough to follow you to your home.

Then again, as he said, the security might have followed him or trailed him

Even as we speak, they could be checking his records, which would take some time..

The government would most certainly be able to assess his PC and be able to know all his dealings.

When found with possession of DVD or VCD pxxn (as he said he watched this morn), those would be aggravated charges upon him too.

Let us wish him well...

You suffered from Post Traumatic Disorder. You might want to get some counseling and help in dealing with your experience.

Now to dispel your myth and alley your fears.

1. Garment don't keep records of gays unless maybe if you are a political somebody. (I think)

2. The camera if any will be outside the toilets and not inside, if any.

3. If they are going to catch you, what prove do they have to arrest you? That you go into toilet with another guy?

Next time, dun let your dick rule your brain. Hopefully, you learn a good lesson from this experience and hopefully you recover enough to be able to enjoy peaceful sex again.

Yeah... I've learnt my lesson :(

bro.. the guard cant be bothered la. he's just a security guard. they dont pay him enough to care about crap like this. certainly not enough to follow you to your home.

Really? Glad to hear that...

Then again, as he said, the security might have followed him or trailed him

Even as we speak, they could be checking his records, which would take some time..

The government would most certainly be able to assess his PC and be able to know all his dealings.

When found with possession of DVD or VCD pxxn (as he said he watched this morn), those would be aggravated charges upon him too.

Let us wish him well...

If that filthy mouth of yours can't say any good thing then just SHUT UP!!! :swear:

Edited by sonnabend

This reminds me of one incident when I've fun with my then fb who is my bf now. We were trapped in the toilet for very long while we r having some fun in a hotel gym toilet and the staffs inside came to inspect the toilet, which had only 2 cubicles and 4 open shower cubicles. My bf and I nearly freaked out when the gym staffs knocked on our door and fortunately, we were let off as we realized the gym staff was one of our Ns mate. Thank goodness and that was the last time we go public.

Yeah... I've learnt my lesson :(

Really? Glad to hear that...

If that filthy mouth of yours can't say any good thing then just SHUT UP!!! :swear:

I find from your comments to be rather interesting as u seemed to have recovered from ur trauma rather quickly....

"You like who you like lah. Who cares if someone likes the other someone because of their race? It's when they hate them. That's the problem."

Orked (acted by Sharifah Amani) in SEPET (2004, directed by Yasmin Ahmad)

why not you go and ask the security guard personally. Instead of whinning about what u afraid of here. He's just a guard and you're just another citizen. Like said you're not whatever stars or politician so why will they give a damn and chase you all the way to your house. Don't you think you're thinking too much? Unless you're caught in action and you run away la. Or either you're a suspect of some police case lo.

Maybe if you go ask him his innocent ans will give u a sense of relif. Or maybe he just wanna check out for some fun to join. Haha...relax yourself la buddy...

He wished you well and this is your thanks?

I'm pretty sure he is right. You are being watched. Even if there is no hard evidence, you ARE a suspect. Everything is linked now. They even have face recognition software that can identify you from hours of tapes all over the place. Be careful. Maybe one day, we all might get to know you!

What he said. Two guys entering a toilet together is hardly a case. To be caught you'd have to be in a situation like that incident where those two waiters filmed the two guys having sex and the joker policeman CLIMBED over the toilet door to arrest them.

Well, at least your case was not reported on our local papers, so count yourself lucky, unlike the 2 guys whom were caught and filmed.

Let's hope you are wiser from the experience and sometimes, I think this is a good wake up call for those who takes such risk and throws cautions to the air.

Yeah...but I wonder why he didn't arrest us that night...maybe it was really a miracle...

thanks guys for the comments, but I don't thank for the cursing, sh*tty comments from some of the guests who didn't even have guts to register as a member though...i think i have recovered now, it has been few weeks and I may not keep depressed and torturin myself like this...

Diary of a security guard:

Day: that day

Time: 7:46pm

Place: community gym

Was patrolling the gym area when I heard some sounds in the toilet. I hate it but no choice but to go take a look. Switched on all the lights and found one cubicle closed and think got breathing sound! fxxking scared like shit! My miserable pay is not enough to go confront juon or sadako or watever shit climbing out of the toilet bowl. Decided to quietly exit the toilet... Hope the ghost won't recognize me... Bloody hell think will suffer from post traumatic stress... Tmr must take MC

i was in a worse situation......

couple of weeks back ard midnight, i met this guy at fr carpark and decided to drive in my car to a multi-storey carpaark to have our fun.

i parked my car at the upper most deck, normalyy quite and have been there a times.....10 plus minutes in it, onli with our pants down, we noticed and car coming up, it was the police and there were 2 patrol cars.....shit, we thot we done for good.....

immediately, w/o heasitation, i drove off immedately and didn't ever have time to pull my pants back, in the midst of driving off, i accidentally turned on the high beam.....

we still have our shirts on, maybe the high beam glare the police abit. lucky, we were not blocked.....close shave!!!!

Was patrolling the gym area when I heard some sounds in the toilet. I hate it but no choice but to go take a look. Switched on all the lights and found one cubicle closed and think got breathing sound! fxxking scared like shit! My miserable pay is not enough to go confront juon or sadako or watever shit climbing out of the toilet bowl. Decided to quietly exit the toilet... Hope the ghost won't recognize me... Bloody hell think will suffer from post traumatic stress... Tmr must take MC

LOL~!

"You like who you like lah. Who cares if someone likes the other someone because of their race? It's when they hate them. That's the problem."

Orked (acted by Sharifah Amani) in SEPET (2004, directed by Yasmin Ahmad)

LOL!!!! :thumb:

Thaanks!! I really feel much better now :lol:

Guest Kendall
After I didn't hear his footstep anymore, I barged out from the cubicle, leaving that guy alone, ran as fast as I can from the building!

This is downright selfish.

Granted that you were afraid and panicked, perhaps your new-found fren also was.

Care to think for others even when you were in fear?

........we heard sound of footstep. The sound's getting closer and closer, then it stopped, and suddenly all the lights of the restroom were turned on! I was very sure that this guy who just came in was a security guard who wanted to catch us and hand us to police...............

How do you know the footsteps were not from some spirits or ghosts? OR

Maybe like what you said, he was a security guard and when he saw the closed cubicle, he thought there was ghost and left.............

Hmmm... it makes me wonder if that is the security guard after all.

You are inside the gym working out and this guy came in. For all you know, there maybe some other guy who are eyeing on you, but your eyes are only on this guy who came in. So, when you and him went off to the toilet for whatever you both had in mind, the other guy who has been eyeing on you decided to follow.... and the rest, are history.

I have heard of cases in public swimming pools, where A eyed B but B likes C and both B & C went into the cubicle (A couldn't get B), only to have the life guard knocking on the door... no prize for guessing how the lifeguard knows.

You are lucky for the fact that; First, the "supposed" security guard did not knock on the door or get reinforcement. Second, you are not caught on the way out. Third, abandoning your new friend is quite unpleasant, should I use the word.

Learn from this lesson; public fun always comes with risk attached. Be mindful of your actions and be thankful you are safe and sound. :)

Learn from this lesson; public fun always comes with risk attached. Be mindful of your actions and be thankful you are safe and sound. :)

agreed, you should glad that you are so Lucky & safe till now, just be more careful next time, don't think too much & scared yourself for nothing, cheers

you the " main actor " there totally no clue at all, no one here will know the answer.

readers can only assuming & guessing blindly,

who is the person? a guard or?

fact is, nothing to worry, is a history,

smile :D

• Guest locked this topic