Male HQ

Discussion of Going Topless / Shirtless In Public + Ideas Or Reasons For Doing It? (Compiled)

Guest Guest

On 5 September 2016 at 11:21 PM, Guest Join them said:

Catch Pokemon shirtless ?

Don't think you can find one. Guys now very shy to show their body in the public.

On 9/5/2016 at 11:21 PM, Guest Join them said:

I used to think Ash was handsome and cool when I was little lol

Even fantasizing him being shirtless during adventure haha

9 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Don't think you can find one. Guys now very shy to show their body in the public.

Most people are shy but there are still a minority people not shy one, u just need to go to the right location like jogging area and u will see more. Maybe i will try jog shirtless while playing pokemon one day. Most probably in macritchie or somewhere else where most joggers are. Must clock distance to hatch eggs, do 2 things at one time to be more efficient.

Area like ECP, PCN and macritchie still can find shirtless joggers. But heartlander very hard to see any shirtless joggers now. Last time i still jog shirtless but now not anymore.

Guest Jt_bandit
On 9/5/2016 at 10:38 AM, bluerunner said:

Skinny or fat is relative comparison. 

Be comfortable in your own skin. 

Ive realized that skinny guys compared to fat guys are more comfortable going shirtless while running, exercising etc as the most insult they would get would be hes so skinny look like bamboo pole. but for a fat guy its more harsh. hes got boobs. he looks like a woman. these kind of comments can be more damaging to a person's ego and can make them really embarrassed to bare their bodies. but of course, this is just my own observation but I might be wrong. as a former fat guy i can relate to that ridicule.

my stand is you don't need to look like an athlete or fitness model to go shirtless you just need to be comfortable in your own skin. this could take months or even years but it all really depends on the person. i personally work out and eat somewhat well but I don't think I have a great body. I've had many people compliment me on my physique but I still could use more work. and that's human nature. we will never be satisfied.

regardless, i do go shirtless whenever i can. running, exercise, playing sports or just staying home. i have hair on my chest and stomach but i don't care if i don't fit the smooth ripped physique portrayed in the media today. it took me a long time to get here and im sure all of us can one day.

7 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Area like ECP, PCN and macritchie still can find shirtless joggers. But heartlander very hard to see any shirtless joggers now. Last time i still jog shirtless but now not anymore.

it's about timing. you can see more shirtless joggers during times when it's not too crowded. around my area, its usually on weekdays in the afternoon before 5pm. ideally around 1 plus to 4 while around the same time during the weekend as well. when there are less people, there will be more shirtless joggers in the heartland.

for ecp, reservoir areas its usually any time of the day as its a norm to go shirtless there. its more acceptable as a lot of water sports are done there so people tend to accept it more easily.

On 9/5/2016 at 11:21 PM, Guest Join them said:

Ok i done it catch pokemon shirtless at macritchie yesterday but fell down on the return journey cause its already too dark at 7:30pm lol

14 minutes ago, Guest Jt_bandit said:

as the most insult they would get would be hes so skinny look like bamboo pole.

You must be kidding. I've had people telling me I look like I'm anorexic.

But the point is that it's not always about what's being said but who's on the receiving end of it. Some tank it like a man. Some fall but pick themselves up, some never do.. sadly.

3 hours ago, Guest Jt_bandit said:

it's about timing. you can see more shirtless joggers during times when it's not too crowded. around my area, its usually on weekdays in the afternoon before 5pm. ideally around 1 plus to 4 while around the same time during the weekend as well. when there are less people, there will be more shirtless joggers in the heartland.

for ecp, reservoir areas its usually any time of the day as its a norm to go shirtless there. its more acceptable as a lot of water sports are done there so people tend to accept it more easily.

Hearlander shirtless joggers really tend to jog when there are less people. When i jog shirtless around heartlander also choose when there are less people. When there are many people, i would not go shirtless.

3 hours ago, yoyo74 said:

Ok i done it catch pokemon shirtless at macritchie yesterday but fell down on the return journey cause its already too dark at 7:30pm lol

Fell down? Are you ok? 

2 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Fell down? Are you ok? 

Just minor cut on hands when i try to break my fall lol

4 hours ago, bluerunner said:

My friend and I ran shirtless at macRitchie yesterday. Along the way, there were a few other guys who were shirtless too. 

Macritchie is a place whereby shirtless guys running is common.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Shirtless

Went for a shirtless jog just now and decided to grab a 100plus on my way back. The shopkeeper at 7-11 didn't say anything but there was this auntie who went to tsk and stares disapprovingly 

has anyone done that before?

Some time last year on a quiet morning, I went running in my running tights. When I had finished my run, the sun was up and it was hot. So I took off my running top and went into a nearby 7-11 to get 100+. There was a lady dressed in very tight miniskirt makeup and all looking for drinks too. 

She walked up to me and tried to touch my crotch!! Luckily I was quick to cover it w my hand. She did not give up. She went to touch my chest! Then she tried to speak, it was a male voice!!!:o

Aiyoh. I told him I'm not interested and quickly went to pay for my drinks and letft the store. 

So yeah, taking off your shirt can bring you unwanted trouble sometimes. 

Still better to wear back your shirt when you are at supermarket or eatery area, to avoid any commotion or trouble. As i always see guys take off their shirt at the begining of their run, and immediate wear back their shirt after their run.

2 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

If have fit body sure must flaunt it. If not train until so hard for what?

Agree.  But flaunt it also must find right place to flaunt, like at the beach or park.  Not at supermarket or restaurant. 

47 minutes ago, Guest Flaunt said:

Agree.  But flaunt it also must find right place to flaunt, like at the beach or park.  Not at supermarket or restaurant. 

You are right also. Best is to flaunt during exercising.

• 2 weeks later...
On 28 September 2016 at 2:59 PM, Guest Guest said:

Those who love to be shirtless, can do it at yolo run.

Yolo run should be a good place to ogle at topless sweaty guys.

YOLO run on 22 Oct 2016 come and join me and our aj running group for a topless run, after that take a topless pic with us

9 hours ago, yoyo74 said:

YOLO run on 22 Oct 2016 come and join me and our aj running group for a topless run, after that take a topless pic with us

Aj running group? How many of you? 

12 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Aj running group? How many of you? 

Our running group every week i will post here at https://www.blowingwind.io/forum/topic/73498-mgr-running-group/?page=2

And yes its a running group for gays. Most of the time we have 10+ people joining and a few times 20+ people. Many of our running group will be joining this year YOLO run. Gays like us definately like to join YOLO run lol

Collected my race pack, the race tshirt size is smaller than i thought! Didnt know yolo run tshirt cutting so small? Also how come I didn't see the drawstring bag?

On 12 October 2016 at 10:42 PM, yoyo74 said:

Our running group every week i will post here at https://www.blowingwind.io/forum/topic/73498-mgr-running-group/?page=2

And yes its a running group for gays. Most of the time we have 10+ people joining and a few times 20+ people. Many of our running group will be joining this year YOLO run. Gays like us definately like to join YOLO run lol

10+ people? Quite a big running group! So many people run together like army platoon. Haha.

18 hours ago, Guest topless said:

Just realised I need to jog topless 
Get too sweaty and wet after jogging everytime 

Thought it is normal to be sweaty and wet after jogging?

Guest topless
1 hour ago, Guest Guest said:

Thought it is normal to be sweaty and wet after jogging?

Yea which is why I've decided to go topless
But I get really really wet when jogging though 

4 hours ago, Guest topless said:

Yea which is why I've decided to go topless
But I get really really wet when jogging though 

But if you sweat really a lot, if no wear a top, isn't your shorts gets drenched until can see underwear if you wear light colour shorts?

Guest topless
28 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

But if you sweat really a lot, if no wear a top, isn't your shorts gets drenched until can see underwear if you wear light colour shorts?

Yea my shorts are totally drenched after jogging 
No undies so it's quite revealing even with dark coloured shorts 
Just wet and sticks to my skin and outlines my crotch

2 hours ago, Guest topless said:

Than u better wear undies unless u want to show off your crotch. I always wear black or very dark blue cotton shorts with underwear inside so even very wet also no shape lol

Edited by yoyo74

Guest topless
17 minutes ago, yoyo74 said:

Than u better wear undies unless u want to show off your crotch. I always wear black or very dark blue cotton shorts with underwear inside so even very wet also no shape lol

Which is why I jog at night 

9 hours ago, Guest topless said:

I can relate to that. 

Me too do not wear undies underneath my running shorts. 

During run, no one will notice. 

Dark colour is still safe. Shape only is visible if someone is standing close by. 

Topless and small running shorts. Best for Singapore's humid kind of weather. 

49 minutes ago, bluerunner said:

I can relate to that. 

Me too do not wear undies underneath my running shorts. 

During run, no one will notice. 

Dark colour is still safe. Shape only is visible if someone is standing close by. 

Topless and small running shorts. Best for Singapore's humid kind of weather. 

Topless and small running shorts? If you are those who sweat like buckets, don't think your small running shorts can absorb well all your sweat flowing down from your body, and you can easily 走光 !

I tried before running topless, and the shorts material that i was wearing doesnt absorb well my sweat, and my whole shorts was drenched until it looks so ugly and like i had pee in my shorts!

3 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

Topless and small running shorts? If you are those who sweat like buckets, don't think your small running shorts can absorb well all your sweat flowing down from your body, and you can easily 走光 !

I tried before running topless, and the shorts material that i was wearing doesnt absorb well my sweat, and my whole shorts was drenched until it looks so ugly and like i had pee in my shorts!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQsgtzCOB29cjbUkc4dBIl

12 hours ago, Guest Yolo said:

A lot last year at yolo run did not go topless, so boring. While those 40% who did while running, some r hot!

Looks like most guys here are still shy to go topless? If majority guys at yolo run did not go topless, then it defeat the purpose of this run.

Went for my first yolo run just now, really quite disappointed that only a small handful of guys went shirtless, and majority of participants did not went topless. Also seems like there are more women than men taking part in this yolo run. If most people still did not go shirtless, this running event is the same like many others running event, nothing special.

Those handful of guys went shirtless are so fit, muscular and toned! Still an eye candy, although very little fit guys went shirtless.

• G_M changed the title to Discussion of Going Topless / Shirtless In Public + Ideas Or Reasons For Doing It? (Compiled)
  • G_M locked this topic