Male HQ

Discussion of Going Topless / Shirtless In Public + Ideas Or Reasons For Doing It? (Compiled)

Guest Guest

13 minutes ago, yoyo74 said:

Go there start run than take off. Not from my house as i need to take mrt there lol

Take mrt go there to run? Not run nearby your house?

9 minutes ago, Guest guest said:

Take mrt go there to run? Not run nearby your house?

I always try to meet people to run so will travel some distance

Was running at hougang stadium when the fit guy in his tights took of his singlet and ran shirtless. There was a lot of ppl running but all was clothed. He was quite confident. 

• 2 weeks later...

YOLO run 2018 early bird rate seem to have been extended to 21 September 2018. Those who still want to run topless and see other run topless in a running event still can get a discounted rate now.

On 8/20/2018 at 9:47 PM, Guest Guest said:

Was running at hougang stadium when the fit guy in his tights took of his singlet and ran shirtless. There was a lot of ppl running but all was clothed. He was quite confident. 

Most fit guys always have confidence lol. Some times its so fun to make others envy at their body.

Guest runswimliftlife

went for a run in the morning today around 9am. saw a fit, shirtless tanned guy run past me. He must have left his home without a shirt as I didn't see him holding one. Some distance I saw another guy also shirtless holding his shirt in his hand walking back from his run. Medium built, average fitness. There was also a shirtless cyclist with average built and fitness. the same fit, tanned guy crossed paths again when he was coming back. Also saw a two other guys running shirtless. One was average fitness another looked like a bodybuilder. both did not have their shirts with them. 

5 shirtless sightings in a span of an hour. the guys must be getting less shy now as the weather heats up. ;) 

Guest Giraffe

I always see many guys jogging topless at East Coast Park in the morning. It's really no big deal. Probably because at the beach. All types of body shapes.

Saw a guy running shirtless at Bishan Park at about 540pm ytd evening.Today saw another Uncle about 40 plus, shirtless waiting at the traffic to cross the road. He is not really fit as he had a belly. I think he just completed his run.He also did not have any shirt with him and it was already peak hour ard 6plus. There were many cars on the road. 

And while on my way back, there was also a shirtless guy stretching on the bridge to prepare for his run. It must be due to the weather, that is why guy leave their house without their shirt to run. Admire their confidence.

Guest runswimliftlife
On 8/31/2018 at 8:28 PM, Guest Giraffe said:

I always see many guys jogging topless at East Coast Park in the morning. It's really no big deal. Probably because at the beach. All types of body shapes.

yup its no big deal since it's at the beach. however, it can turn a few heads when you jog topless in the heartland areas. 

On 9/3/2018 at 8:57 PM, Guest Guest said:

Saw a guy running shirtless at Bishan Park at about 540pm ytd evening.Today saw another Uncle about 40 plus, shirtless waiting at the traffic to cross the road. He is not really fit as he had a belly. I think he just completed his run.He also did not have any shirt with him and it was already peak hour ard 6plus. There were many cars on the road. 

And while on my way back, there was also a shirtless guy stretching on the bridge to prepare for his run. It must be due to the weather, that is why guy leave their house without their shirt to run. Admire their confidence.

yes. weather was quite hot so many guys were going topless. but now it's gotten rainy and wet. probably the shirts will come back on. 

Guest Guest Guest

Was on the bus when I saw fair and fit shirtless guy in three quarter shorts wearing slippers crossing the road from Hougang sports hall. He was with two other friends who was cloth.He was holding his bag in his hand and looks like he is on his way home. If he live nearby, he must have left his house without shirt. 

On 8/29/2018 at 8:42 PM, yoyo74 said:

YOLO run 2018 early bird rate seem to have been extended to 21 September 2018. Those who still want to run topless and see other run topless in a running event still can get a discounted rate now.

Must be no business this year?!

Guest Guest Guest

Was waiting for bus at the bus stop at 810pm when a fit and fair guy with V bod about 40s with pecs ran past me. He was very sweaty and was holding his shirt on his hand and he ran to the traffic light and turn around to use his shirt to wipe his face.When the traffic man turn green, he continue to run. Quite a turn on.

Hi guys, I was reading these messages and I wanted to talk about my experience. I was used to run behind my home, in a small street in countryside near the railway. I used to run with a shirt and sometimes I took off it due to high temperatures. However I understood that if I wanted to run shirtless I had to leave my shirt at home. And so I did ahah one day when temperatures were quite high I took off my shirt and put it on my bed, then I opened the door and went outside. At that point I cannot do anything else a part from running shirtless. It is a good method ahah even though sometimes it could be dangerous. I remember when I went out to run bare chested, and after half an hour it started hailing. I felt excited because finally I wanted to put on a shirt but I haven’t anyone so that I could only running even in such terrible conditions.
have you ever run shirtless with cold/snow/rain? 

I was on the bus when a shirtless guy with string bag walk out from the field at the school. Most likely he finished Soccer.He was walking  on the path towards the traffic and he did not have his shirt, just a bag sling at the back. 

Hi guys, what do you think about shirtless guy punching? I often practise it and it is very funny. You can also improve your abs wit punches. Talk about your ideas/your experiences regarding gut punching!!

• 3 weeks later...
13 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Although it rain today, ran at the park just now after dinner and saw four guys running shirtless. It was quite humid, I ran shirtless too.

It just rained a while only, weather still hot. Good to run topless. Even some guys run topless at night.

This year YOLO run 2018 raining in the morning and very cold so less topless guys running

On 9/19/2018 at 2:33 PM, Guest Guest said:

Hi guys, I was reading these messages and I wanted to talk about my experience. I was used to run behind my home, in a small street in countryside near the railway. I used to run with a shirt and sometimes I took off it due to high temperatures. However I understood that if I wanted to run shirtless I had to leave my shirt at home. And so I did ahah one day when temperatures were quite high I took off my shirt and put it on my bed, then I opened the door and went outside. At that point I cannot do anything else a part from running shirtless. It is a good method ahah even though sometimes it could be dangerous. I remember when I went out to run bare chested, and after half an hour it started hailing. I felt excited because finally I wanted to put on a shirt but I haven’t anyone so that I could only running even in such terrible conditions.
have you ever run shirtless with cold/snow/rain? 

This thread are mostly people in singapore and there will never be snow here unless is artificially made.

On 9/23/2018 at 1:58 AM, Guest John said:

Hi guys, what do you think about shirtless guy punching? I often practise it and it is very funny. You can also improve your abs wit punches. Talk about your ideas/your experiences regarding gut punching!!

During secondary school days i already ask my friend to punch my abs full strength. I just need to flex my abs and any punch even from bigger size guys i can withstand it easily. Some people who never punches even twisted their wrist punching my abs lol. I had to tell them to focus some strength on their wrist so that it wont be twisted while punching.

On 10/14/2018 at 12:51 AM, yoyo74 said:

This year YOLO run 2018 raining in the morning and very cold so less topless guys running

It rained almost on every year YOLO run. They should shift the date to jun or jul where lesser rain happen.

Guest runswimliftlife

just went for a run in the morning around 4.30am and back before 6am. very nice and quiet. having the cool breeze on my body was quite refreshing. after which did some calisthenics at the fitness corner. was surprised to see some guys exercising at the early time.  

18 hours ago, Guest runswimliftlife said:

just went for a run in the morning around 4.30am and back before 6am. very nice and quiet. having the cool breeze on my body was quite refreshing. after which did some calisthenics at the fitness corner. was surprised to see some guys exercising at the early time.  

I always play computer games overnight and if next day is not a working day and i still have not clear some of my exercise quota, i will go to some fitness corner to do pull up etc on any time even from midnight towards early morning. Shirtless exercise as usual for me.

1 hour ago, Guest Guest said:

You guys sleep so little? No sleep or wake up very early to exercise?

Its a bad habit when knowing next day is weekend or public holiday will play computer game overnight or read BW forum than day time can sleep instead. To me there is no fix timing to do exercise or sleeping but i will always try to clear my sleep and exercise quota everyday at any timing

Edited by yoyo74

2 hours ago, yoyo74 said:

Its a bad habit when knowing next day is weekend or public holiday will play computer game overnight or read BW forum than day time can sleep instead. To me there is no fix timing to do exercise or sleeping but i will always try to clear my sleep and exercise quota everyday at any timing

No need to work? How to clear sleep and exercise at any timing?

On 10/17/2018 at 12:39 PM, Guest Guest said:

No need to work? How to clear sleep and exercise at any timing?

As i already said sleep even later to do other stuff when next day is on leave, weekend or public holiday so that day time can sleep more

I had this crazy idea of running topless in the night with body paint during Halloween and of cause the body paint need to be Halloween theme. I have seen some very nice artwork body paint. Would like to see people stunning look when i run past lol

Guest runswimliftlife
On 10/17/2018 at 1:54 AM, yoyo74 said:

I always play computer games overnight and if next day is not a working day and i still have not clear some of my exercise quota, i will go to some fitness corner to do pull up etc on any time even from midnight towards early morning. Shirtless exercise as usual for me.

i do that sometimes too. just go to the fitness corner nearby my house to do some calisthenics if i feel like i have not exercised enough. embarrassing thing is that i usually just go out with whatever im wearing at home which is usually only some worn out boxers. lol. 

On 10/19/2018 at 5:33 AM, yoyo74 said:

I had this crazy idea of running topless in the night with body paint during Halloween and of cause the body paint need to be Halloween theme. I have seen some very nice artwork body paint. Would like to see people stunning look when i run past lol

Won't the paint on yout body will melt when you sweat?

22 minutes ago, BudakFit said:

Anyone from the West? Jurong central park shirtless jog run 8pm onwards or 11pm onwards? Then fun sex? Or NTU shirtless run on weekends sat or sun night or morning then fun sex at secluded area of ntu? Nie? Etc...or weekdays night from jurong central park to the back of carpark top staircase fun sex? And anyone going for real run tmr at garden by the bay? Wanna be shirtless after run? Shower together? Or go to Homensteam swim complex fun sex? Haha 

You do know that this is in BW's Main Forum, right? You will most probably hear from the Moderators soon...

On 10/20/2018 at 4:02 PM, victorp said:

You do know that this is in BW's Main Forum, right? You will most probably hear from the Moderators soon...

Yes...Mod will say something like, "1 warning point. If you do it again you'll get 1 week holidays to shower with whomever you want, wherever you like.":blink::twisted:

But believe Mod will spare you since post was deleted :pray::pray::pray:

Edited by yuquidam

8 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Won't the paint on yout body will melt when you sweat?

Although i never run with a painted body but i painted my face before during halloween and the colour wont go off even if wash with water. Will need makeup remover or nail polish remover to do the trick so i guess sweat wont melt it.

On 10/20/2018 at 8:31 PM, yoyo74 said:

Although i never run with a painted body but i painted my face before during halloween and the colour wont go off even if wash with water. Will need makeup remover or nail polish remover to do the trick so i guess sweat wont melt it.

I believe if the paint is waterproof, the paint would not melt when in contact with water and sweat. But i tried applying sunblock on my body and run topless before, my whole body become white color when my body is wet with sweat.

• 3 months later...

Otw back home at 10 plus at night when I saw a shirtless guy crossing the road and walking back home. Most probably left the house shirtless for his run. Also, 

saw a guy running shirtless this morning, he did not have his shirt with him. Ytd also saw a shirtless guy waiting at the traffic light. The weather gets hotter, so got more guys go shirtless when running.

On 2/3/2019 at 11:23 PM, Guest Guest said:

Otw back home at 10 plus at night when I saw a shirtless guy crossing the road and walking back home. Most probably left the house shirtless for his run. Also, 

saw a guy running shirtless this morning, he did not have his shirt with him. Ytd also saw a shirtless guy waiting at the traffic light. The weather gets hotter, so got more guys go shirtless when running.

So many shirtless guys you saw running!

so far, last year from Oct to Dec period, every Thursday, there is this hot guy running around the Jurong Point Park topless showing his toned muscled and abs in glistening sweat with just a pair of GMW tights. (No undies inside as you can see the entire cock shape and ball as well as his bubbled toned ass cheeks and cracks from his WET tights.

I have seen him in white, yellow, black and lime green ones.

Other than black, the rest i loved it as you can see his WET manhood very clearly and i loved to stay at the Exercise area pretending to do exercise while staring as his WET bulge and asscracks... It gets me instant HARDON in my short shorts

Guest disclosed yourself
2 hours ago, Zackling said:

@Guest disclosed yourself .. not interested at all. i rather look at boobs & pussies. I prefer transgenders & cross dressers (with looks passable) 

Yucks!!!

On 2/5/2019 at 10:49 AM, LeanMature said:

Saw one running yesterday at 1pm along Thomson Road. Glistening in sweats!

Running at 1 pm? Weather is the most hot of the day, not a good time to run.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest guest
On 4/21/2019 at 8:38 PM, ac69 said:

was at bishan park after dinner, saw two topless guys, both mature guys but fit bod. the elder looking one even has abs lol 

How you define mature guy? I think having fit bod or not nothing got to do with age.

Guest Fatty
On 5/8/2019 at 9:31 PM, Guest guest said:

How you define mature guy? I think having fit bod or not nothing got to do with age.

Older than 35 is uncle le

• G_M locked this topic