Male HQ

Last Nite Massage - A Customer's Experience

east37

I had been following this forum for a while now, this is my first post :-) my true story about last nite

*** about last nite ***

I had a long 2 weeks of non-stop and wanted a massage badly, so i search thru the usual sites and forums. came across this highly recommended massuer, decided to give him a try.

sms him in the afternoon but no reply, damn, he is probably away for holiday, or had i sms the wrong number ? check again, its correct. so i decide to sms him again. hey, he finally replied ! ok, 9:30pm.

yeah, finally getting my much needed massage. went to his flat and was impressed with the decor. he apologised for not replying the first sms as he was busy with a client, then he accidentally deleted my sms, wishing i will sms him again. he noted it was my first time at his place, told me to get comfy and just relax.

came out of the toilet sans clothes, tugging at my underwear and asked him does they need to come off ? he said : yeah, remove everything please.

so i was totally naked and lied face down on the massage bed. then he placed a nice hot towel over my body, which i think is a good idea as the heat will open pores and absolve the massage oil easier. you see, i have dry skins, so the oil will do my body good.

i felt his strong hands massaging my backs while he asked me if i have any ailment, i replied just the usual stress point will do, and close my eyes to enjoy the massage. it was a totally different experience to be massaged in a home than a shop, total privacy is guaranteed. i felt his long strokes tinging my body, the yearning for his touch. then he start to massage my butt cheeks, very erotic, it was a new sensation. somehow,

i think he took longer than necessary to massage my butt, but who's complaining. i could feel both his hands massaging my butt, then i realised a quick light touch between my butt, mmm... i was sure both his hands are on my butt, where did the 3rd touch come from ? i dismissed it quickly as it could be one of his stray finger. then i feel the 3rd touch more distinct, it couldnt be his finger, it was a wet touch. gosh, it feel so good and i moan. i had been a top all this while, getting my butt massaged is a totally new feeling for me. i start to moan and spot an embarassing hardon, then i feel the 3rd light touch to become more distinct, a swish across my ass cracks, i was in heaven. i begin to feel both his hands prying open my butt to get him more opening space. i was embarass and yet not attempting to stop him. he use the tips of his five fingers and sweep up and down across my ass crack, then it ended abruptly.

next i was told to turn over and lie face up. he placed a rolled up warm towel across my eyes. then he start to massage my upper body, teasing strokes across my nipples, this cause my brother to stiff up further. this was not lost on him, and he continue to tease me. then he massage my arms, first he stretched the arm then placed my arm across his leg, which my hand accidentally brushed against his groin, and gosh, i felt his hardon.

next he start to massage my legs, again, it is very good and yet erotic, my hardon just wont go away. luckily the rolled up towel that covered my eyes, covered my embarassment too. then he begin long strokes start from hips, his right hand stroke to wards my feet while right hands stroke towards my upper torso, this was repeated a few time, then the 3rd touch appeared, i felt a wet touch across my shalf. i couldnt resist anymore, i told him to stop teasing and take my whole shalf which he gladly obliged. then he stop and give attention to my testicles, it was so good.

he asked me if i want more fun, i suggested he could sit on me, without hesitating, he quickly removed all his clothes and climb on the massage table. he hugged me while our swords do a duel, i can see his face twisted in ecstasy. i was like, er, i only do safe. he replied, sure, that's the only way to go. but we decided not to go all the way since this is my first time at his place. i told him i need to cum badly and he gladly help me out using his hands and tongue. finally i came loads and spray all over, he cleaned me up nicely with a warm towel.

i got dressed and ask him how much i need to pay, then i decided to add $10 for tips which he graciously refused, asked me to use the $10 for taxi. he say he like me and wish to see me again. this is the best massage i ever get so far, i went home and slept very well :-)

*** the end ***

Please dun ask me who is the masseur, its confidentially between client and masseur. i will definitely go back to him again, and again :-)

Wow,

You should share with us so he will get more business mah. And we also won't tell him about it coz we cannot be sure that your story is true.

So, why dun you tell us where we can get this massuer?

:P

Guest Guest_James
Please dun ask me who is the masseur, its confidentially between client and masseur. i will definitely go back to him again, and again :-)

east37 - I'm glad and proud of you ! so lucky you. I also admire your professionalism for not revealing the masseur identity. You may never know one of the reader here is him. Glad that you did not also mention his location as it will be too obvious too. This is a very good and classical example to all of us here. Those who really interested to know , it will be good to PM east37 direct . Cheers !

east37 - I'm glad and proud of you ! so lucky you. I also admire your professionalism for not revealing the masseur identity. You may never know one of the reader here is him. Glad that you did not also mention his location as it will be too obvious too. This is a very good and classical example to all of us here. Those who really interested to know , it will be good to PM east37 direct . Cheers !

thanks, I'm trying to be objective in the post. Is more like a review of the massage than to promote his service.

Even in PM, I won't dare to reveal name and contact, because no masseur give 2 clients the same service level beside the usual. I don't want others coming back and complain that they did not get the exact experience from me.

Even in PM, I won't dare to reveal name and contact, because no masseur give 2 clients the same service level beside the usual. I don't want others coming back and complain that they did not get the exact experience from me.

fully agreed on the part that different clients may received different experiences.

the few sentences from East mentioned that the massager indicated his liking to East, thus the special ending with no tipping. that definitely will not happen to everyone.

remember, you are there for the massage. anything extra should be a Privilege, not an Entitlement.

the last thing East want to see is that everyone going for the massage demanded something extra...

:thumb: When I Think It, I Do It, I Win It! :thumb:

fully agreed on the part that different clients may received different experiences.

the few sentences from East mentioned that the massager indicated his liking to East, thus the special ending with no tipping. that definitely will not happen to everyone.

remember, you are there for the massage. anything extra should be a Privilege, not an Entitlement.

the last thing East want to see is that everyone going for the massage demanded something extra...

Good reply... you guys are so details and very careful. This is what it should be. Glad and proud of you guys. Wish i can have the same encounter as east37 heee.. ;)

• 3 weeks later...
Anyone try massage at Diamond 2005? Like to hear your recommendations.

Dear Paul,

I had tried a Swedish massage from James who was working previously in Diamond 2005 but had left since and is operating as a freelancer. I really enjoyed his strokes and felt very relaxed after his massage that I was able to sleep soundly after a hard days work. You can contact him directly (93689598).

Thank you.

• 10 years later...

10 years later.....

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

善待对人。麻烦用英文来表达信息。不是每个人都会看的懂中文 “People need to learn the art of making an argument. Often there is no

right or wrong. It's just your opinion vs someone else's opinion. How you deliver that opinion could make the difference between opening a mind,

changing an opinion or shutting the door. Sometimes folk just don't know when they've "argued" enough. Learn when to shut up."

― J'son M. Lee 

Guest Question

I go to this normal massage place and request a regular therapist. Not looking for hanky panky, I must emphasise, but I do strip completely. Lately, he's been accidentally brushing my cockhead as I am face down with my cock n balls between my legs. Anything going on?