Male HQ

Discussion On Compression Sport Tights / Shorts, Etc. Where & Which To Buy? (Compiled)

Malexpoly

On 1/7/2017 at 4:24 PM, outernet said:

Some gym goers wear compression pants and wear shorts over it. why? cover the cock shape is it?

How many of u still wear underwear underneath your compression pants?

I have posted this before in another thread: 56651-undies-under-training-tights

"Wearing underwear underneath tights will roughly break the shape of your penis whereas without one, your penis shape is quite defined and in a non-flaccid state, the shape of the head is quite prominent as well especially if your are wearing non-black tights."

9 hours ago, victorp said:

"Wearing underwear underneath tights will roughly break the shape of your penis whereas without one, your penis shape is quite defined and in a non-flaccid state, the shape of the head is quite prominent as well especially if your are wearing non-black tights."

If your soft penis is covered with foreskin, the shape of the head may not be so visible. For the "uncovered" one, yes, it can be quite visible. 

Wow, seems like more guys are daring nowadays... That is, they are wearing light colored or white thin material shorts that clearly shows their protruding bulges. I can see that some wear undies inside as their bulges does not swayed left or right while others in commando as I can see the cock shape (cut or uncut) swaying left and right when they walked. If they in a stand still position, the cock head is very obvious..

Even married man with wife and children around, they also wear those shorts ...

Well done guys, keep it up and make it a trend...

• G_M unlocked this topic

Saw a tall bespectacled guy in long 2xu compression tights (just tights, no shorts at all) walking from Bugis Junction to Bugis+ via linkway around 9.30pm last night. Can see his jewel clearly. Too bad no pic. 

Btw, is 2XU or UA a better option to buy, in terms of quality (for serious workout), price, and appeal?  

Edited by bluefish20008

27 minutes ago, bluefish20008 said:

Btw, is 2XU or UA a better option to buy, in terms of quality (for serious workout), price, and appeal?  

No experience with UA but I have a few pairs of 2XU that I used for running and recovery. Love them! Short one is about $120. Long one can go until almost $200. Not sure if the prices have dropped or raised further. I have not been buying for a while. Quite lasting. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

How do we know which type of compression shorts is OK to wear them on it own (without shorts over them)?

I can't tell the difference between underwear and running gear at Under Armour.

Thinking of getting some tights for running but I don't want to be seen as running with my underwear.

• G_M changed the title to Discussion On Compression Sport Tights / Shorts, Etc. Where & Which To Buy? (Compiled)
3 hours ago, Silverarrowdan said:

How do we know which type of compression shorts is OK to wear them on it own (without shorts over them)?

I can't tell the difference between underwear and running gear at Under Armour.

Thinking of getting some tights for running but I don't want to be seen as running with my underwear.

A general rule of thumb in the difference between compression layer and running tights is that running tight usually have reflective designs on them for safety when running at night. Just pick any brand and you will see what I mean. They range from simple strips to some with complex patterns all to alert drivers of the runner in front of them. 

Love. 

13 hours ago, doncoin said:

A general rule of thumb in the difference between compression layer and running tights is that running tight usually have reflective designs on them for safety when running at night. Just pick any brand and you will see what I mean. They range from simple strips to some with complex patterns all to alert drivers of the runner in front of them. 

Thanks for this useful tip! I'll pay more attention at the store.

• 4 months later...
On 3/31/2017 at 0:27 PM, Silverarrowdan said:

Thanks for this useful tip! I'll pay more attention at the store.

Another thing Ive noticed recently between running and compression tights is the back. Running tights tend to have a center seam running across the back, splitting left and right side for each leg. Whereas compression tights typically have a more of a "seat" cut like the back of a pair of briefs. I am sure there are designs out there who vary and may come as a combination of the 2 somewhere, but it is what I've noticed recently when shopping for new ones. 

I am very into 3/4 tights now. :)

Love. 

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
17 hours ago, doncoin said:

I don't think the gym is a good place to go commando if you are seriously working out. 😎

I've seen a guy removing his pants and underwear and then put on the ff shorts years back while i was still gymming there. He was just right beside me while changing so i get to see his round butts. Cute boyish look.

20 hours ago, Guest Gym said:

Well if you’re working out isn’t it normal to go commando with tights?

Nope. I wear a jock or thong under. 

3 hours ago, Guest Blank said:

I've seen a guy removing his pants and underwear and then put on the ff shorts years back while i was still gymming there. He was just right beside me while changing so i get to see his round butts. Cute boyish look.

Well,, some shorts do come with liner, so you don't really need underwear. It comes down to the individual. I prefer my package to stay in one place and not move around too much when I work out. Try taking a spin class without underwear on under your shorts/tights. 😉

Edited by doncoin

Love. 

• G_M changed the title to Didn't realised my tights ripped after doing squads
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
Guest Tights
On 1/5/2022 at 11:55 AM, cityhallguy said:

I got all these from AliExpress and each piece was less than NZD$10 (include delivery). 

My partner says sexy and hot lol… I also did get some daddies lookers when I jogged passed down lol… 

I always jog with my cockring to make my bulge bigger 😂 

2D9769B4-BE2F-41F8-87DE-E7BD09F86F20.jpeg

1B7533A9-75EC-4888-85CF-0744890D03E8.jpeg

DF7F29F3-EBD4-40EB-A8A7-4F6066B6A5D7.jpeg

How can people wear these on MRTs?!!!

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.