Male HQ

Discussion On Compression Sport Tights / Shorts, Etc. Where & Which To Buy? (Compiled)

Malexpoly

actually if any of you actually seen the original pic, its actually flatter not like a protruding bulge... :\

What do you mean flatter? Can you explain?

Or you mean, it should look flat?

I find bulges thru business pants more of a turn on compared to guys in tights...

Yeah I think is because nowadays guys usually wear pants with flat front and if u are well hung.. That part is really sexy...

Really have to control myself v hard not to unzip the pants and reveal the treasure in the package

• 3 weeks later...

Can somebody please teach me how not to stare at the execs sporting bulges in their pants?!!?!

Every morning, I see so many yummy guys with their bulge and cant hear but to stare.....

I really find myself a pervert!

Sigh

Last Tuesday morning on my way to town on the mrt, there was this teenager (JC judging from his uniform) standing in front of me.  I was seated and so his crotch was at my eye level and I couldn't take my eyes off his bulge.  It was obvious he was sporting a hardon from the way his bulge was straining to get out of his tight school pants.  Then at Buona Vista stn a whole lot of passengers were rushing to get off the train and he was pushed towards me with his crotch almost touching my face.  I almost wanted to reach out and fondle his bulge. Sigh ... pity there were so many people on the train for me to do anything outrageous!

Suck my tits and I'll lick your balls.

Lick my arse and I'll suck your cock.

All in sex is fair.

The only bad thing about sex is that it doesn't last long enough.

Read my blog - www.anasianjourney.blogspot.com

How many of you like wearing tights and go places?

If your bulge is small it is perfectly ok, if your bulge is big you are out to attract many people.  I see sportsman wear tights in public and they usually wear long shirt just enough  to hide their bulge.

You're going to draw attention to yourself wearing just the compression shorts. If that's not what you're after, I've seen guys wear a pair of running shorts over it.

I walked along orchard road with just that once! Enjoyed the stares and admiring eyes.

I will do it with you if you dare.

I do not have the fetishism of being an "exhibitionist". 

However, I accept your challenge! If you have a BW account, I will contact you.

Set a crowded venue, date and time! Once it is fixed, no change. 
Sate what activites you have in mind. Eg. walk from where to where, shopping in Daiso or anything.

By the way, there are four "pleases".
1. Please provide WeChat ID or Line ID. *'Whatsapp' is outdating and revealing contact number. 
2. Please do not fly aeroplane. 
3. Please do not ask questions like "what is your age, what is height, what is your weight, what is your race & ... ...". 
4. Please do not ask for picture.

I do it all the time. Never saw anything wrong in it. People hardly bat an eyelid.

I agree. I have the same thought as you too!

I wear tights often. I feel it normal and nothing wrong while taking public transport. 

Nobody has ever told me how I look like.

A seasoned wearer (be it to be straight or gays) does not feel anything.

In fact, we did not bother by anything. Just like cyclists and joggers wearing tights, who cares?  :hat:

• 2 weeks later...

I use 2XU Elite compression shorts whenever I go for a jog or hit the gym.

Aside from keeping my thighs sore, it also prevents chaffing.  :thumb:

===================================================================
homophobia is NOT a phobia. 
you are not scared. you're just being an a-hole!
===================================================================

I N S T A G R A M  |   F L I C K R  |  T U M B L R  

love-smiley-086.gif

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

1901525_519922818118436_4772651173217404

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

善待对人。麻烦用英文来表达信息。不是每个人都会看的懂中文 “People need to learn the art of making an argument. Often there is no

right or wrong. It's just your opinion vs someone else's opinion. How you deliver that opinion could make the difference between opening a mind,

changing an opinion or shutting the door. Sometimes folk just don't know when they've "argued" enough. Learn when to shut up."

― J'son M. Lee 

• 4 weeks later...

On my way to my morning run this morning, I shared bus with a Caucasian who was also heading to the same direction. He was wearing 2XU compression shorts. I could see his tool park sideway. The contour and shape of his tool is so clearly visible! Good size!!. :o

• 4 months later...
  • 10 months later...
Guest Guest

Hi, is the thread still on? I personally enjoy wearing 2xu long/short compression. And would really love to try hanky with someone in it as well. Your hand capping on my bluge!

• 3 months later...
  • Guest locked this topic
  • Guest locked, unlocked and locked this topic
  • 4 months later...

Hi guys

thinking of getting those tights like nike pro or underarmour but not sure like which are suppose to be you can wear like outer layer or it suppose to be worn as underwear?

Newbie to all these.

Appreciate any help.

Thanks.

Depends. Some are designed more as a base layer, others are not. The ones which are designed as running tights typically can be worn by itself. I think most men layer shorts over it due to some stupid modesty reason. Personally, I like the ones from Nike better, but Reebok has a great line which I like a lot. 

Love. 

usually the sales person should be able to tell you which are underwear and which are for the gym or running. just ask them. also, compression pants or shorts are usually placed alongside the tee shirts and compression tops whereas the underwear type are put separately. just ask when in doubt.

On the topic, what sports/exercises are you using the tights for?

I use them for running/jogging and find that they help with chafing at the thighs and keeping the junk in place so that they don't jiggle when you run.

I've used UA, Nike, Sondico amongst others. Only bought them when on sale. Frankly I found the cheap Sondicos (JB Sportsdirect) more comfortable than the more expensive brands and just as functional.

Most of the compression tights are not underwear, you *can* wear them by itself, just that you might feel awkward. It takes getting used to, or personal preference, whether you want to wear shorts over.

I find 2XU way too expensive so never tried them, but it seems popular.

• G_M changed the title to Didn't realised my tights ripped after doing squads
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.